Official Community Forums Home

How Many Would Pay For Sex? And How Much?

bigdaddy

• Members

This is such an interesting topic that I'm waiting to see how others will respond to it. As for me, I dont think I would ever pay, because I feel like as a young woman in her 20s there would be no reason to have to, but then again.. never say never! If Clive Owens walked into the room... it might be a different story!

• Members

Hey BigDaddy, I am interested, what brought on this topic?

I would never pay for sex, but then again, you know the old saying, EVERYONE is paying for sex in one way or another.

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla I fully agree we all pay for it in the end !!

As tempting as it has been, I wouldn't pay for sex. Having a wife that puts sex very low on her list of priorities it has been more than a temptation to turn else where. But No I wouldn't pay for it. If I ever did cheat which is VERY doubtful surely the chase would be part of the excitement??

• Members

I wouldn't pay for sex, but I like the idea of it in the sense of role playing or fantasy. I think it'd be hot to dress up as a hooker or stripper for my fiancee.

• Members

Nope - no need to pay for sex .... to many people "out there" are willing to have sex for free if my husband ever decides to become a monk!!!

• Members

First of all i would like to say that comment about BigDaddy being wierd and thats why topic was posted is unfair.....this is a adult sex forum and just about every topic on sex has been here in one way or the other at some point......now we could argue that nothing is left to talk about but in someway there is always a diff point of view on old issues. I think BigDaddy just wanted to start a topic and maybe thought about paying for sex at somepoint and who really knows why some start the topics they do? Some look for answers some just plain ol want to see what others think or have to say on things. BigDaddy is a friend of mine so I have to stick up for him he is a nice guy aside from what he may post on here from time to time LOL

Now as for paying for sex.....well there is a section of hookers in my city.....and they are all but ugly from a womens point of view....but they do get the "johns" cause its just that one night and hopefully no one knows or finds out what you did.....its no strings....you get what you want .....but you do pay the price....sometimes more then in cash.....as in a STD.

I would never pay for sex......like another posted there are many willing ppl out there not to pay but again we all do pay some price......

• Members

no i wouldnt pay either have had many offer's

i wouldnt pay because in the end my mind would play back the whole odeal and i would feel guilty

• Members

Nope I agree with CL I would be WAY to AFRAID. I would NEVER pay for sex unless in a roleplaying situtation. Heck if I wasnt married and single and that hard up I just grab a toy and let my imagination go and rub myself as I play. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Whether it be a man or woman, no, I wouldn't pay for sex. First, it's illegal in the U.S., not that that really has much to do with it, (going to jail and seeing my name in the paper under "solicitation" in the Police Log wouldn't be my idea of something I'd be proud of) but, no, I wouldn't. And there are plenty of those out there that will give it up for free. ;)

• Members
Whether it be a man or woman, no, I wouldn't pay for sex. First, it's illegal in the U.S., not that that really has much to do with it, (going to jail and seeing my name in the paper under "solicitation" in the Police Log wouldn't be my idea of something I'd be proud of) but, no, I wouldn't. And there are plenty of those out there that will give it up for free. ;)

A similar question .... would you TAKE money for sex?

• Members
A similar question .... would you TAKE money for sex?

I would never pay for sex. So sleazy! There are to many ladies out there willing to give it up free if you play your cards right. Take money for sex? Only if I was desperate for $$, and I'm not desperate.

Telecom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ever since our anniversary in 2002 I've had a standing offer with my lovely wife that I've yet to be called on to provide her.

4 years ago I started putting a crisp new $100 bill in an envelope we keep in our locked headboard cabinet where we keep all of our toys.

$400 cash for the privlige of squirting my load in her bottom.

for the past 4 years on our anniversary I add an additional crisp new $100 bill to it.

she knows it's there because we joke about it all the time but she knows I'm serious and eager to give it to her (in more ways than one) but to date I have not been invited in. :( Trust me - I've spent a lot of time back there putting my mouth where I'd love my penis to be.

Also, our 34th anniversary comming up in 2 months too!

Wondering what she's saving it for :rolleyes:

• Members

Not now. But at some times in my life a definite yes. I love to fuck and not being in the position where I could get it any time I wanted, I would have paid. Now that I am with an absolute sexual fantasy, who, when we are together wants to do me 3-5 times a day in any way I want, I would be idiotic to pay, or not only that have it with another while I wait. Imagine going four years of your adult life without fucking. (Though I was married at the time and would not have cheated). Sure there are times that I would have paid to lay with a perfect stranger; heck I had one night stands during the 1970's; and just gone crazy with her.

• Members

ShenB.

I found what you wrote intereting....clever idea i might add. I myself am curious as to if your wife is saving......knowing that if she doesnt give it up more money goes in the envelope......or is she just nervous maybe affraid of having sex that way......NOT that I would ever have sex for money but when its between husband and wife its more of a fun offering.....unless the household finances are taken care of by one and the other is on a budget or allowance......I myself can get what i need and buy what I want without having to "do for money" with hubby but hey a lil extra cash never hurts......and its all in what i would call good fun.......if he is willing to pay (with cash) how could I decline that offer lo.......Keep us posted if SHE get the money and you get the................well you know lol

Hrnychick

• Members

Hello Hrnychick

I certainally will keep everyone updated as to if any progress is made in that area.

You're right that this is just some of my mad money being offered up for what I believe is a good cause.

I'd never consider going outside my marriage and she knows that too. We're best friends first and having this little incentive hanging around continues to be a source of a lot of laughs and giggles any time she complains she'd like to get this or that but dosen't want to spend the cash. I love reminding her that the bank is always open. It's sort of like Monty Hall in "Let's Make A Deal" only so far she hasn't traded in "Door #2" for the envelope inside the locked box"

:D

• Members

I used to charge my ex-SO for a BJ... I gave him 3 freebies a year, I for his birthday, 1 for the day that we met and 1 just for when je was really desperate. The money he paid me for the other was my mad money for toys or other sexual items. He in turn would make me pay for my pleasure nights... I prefer to call it taking it out in trade...in the end we both reached extreme satisfaction... and yes the total chage was always worth the net gain...