Official Community Forums Home

Its A Smelly Situation

danseur32

Ive gone down on several girls (6) and they have all had the same problem, they smell down there. I cant stand the smell so now I cant go down on them. Its not like i have been with dirty girls, several wer very clean virgins, they all have the same smell and it it stinks. I have almost pucked during oral sex. I dont like this because my g/f has given me head several times and the only way I can please her back is to either use my hands, which i dont find as intimate, or have outright sex, which isnt always an option. What can I do about this? is it a biological thing? my nose doesnt like pussy? or what? this is really bothering me bc i like oral sex on a woman but I cant get past the smell! HELP!

• Members

Listen dude, I don't want to make you feel bad, cause you are young and have your whole sex life ahead of you, but here is the deal: women have a faint odor - pheremones! This odor is appealing to 99.9% of all men, actually, it is supposed to turn you on more. You, apparently, are in the 1% that doesn't find it appealing. The smell is not going to go away, but there are some things you can do to "mask" it or to deal with it.

1) DEAL with it! You men do NOT smell like a bed of roses down there either - so just keep on munching and enjoying what you are doing, and try not to "smell" so much.

2) Polititely ask your girl to freshen up before you start your oral sex. She might even feel better about herself anyway. Older women, espeically after childbirth, seem to adopt this practice anyway, but you are still young

3) Try oral sex gels - sex tarts for example - they make the taste better and mask the smell a bit.

4) Tell your girl you like the smell of perfume between her legs. She can spritz some down there before you start and that may help to divert your attention.

Other than that, I guess you will have to deal with it, or stick to fingering. However, at 18 years old, that is a long, long life without ever eating pussy again! I would suggest another alternative!

Good Luck!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

WOW!! I am not gay and I am happily married, but I have been in 3somes etc before I was married and I have never found the smell of a women bad. EVER!!!! Mikayla and of course Howard have hit this subject right on the head. (pun intended) :P I been down between a womens legs, and never found that their scent was ever bad. I found it very much a turn on. I think alot of it has to do with lack of experiance and age. Sorry if that sounded harsh it wasn't ment that way in any means at all.

The have given you all the advice I think anyone can. I just had to comment on this subject and Mikayla is right on when she says you all don't smell like a bed of roses either. :lol: My husband is a clean freak as much as I am, I am a little more anal, but still I asked him about it...........He said in his years he has never found it to smell bad, but more of a turn on. Anyway just had to comment on this post that is all.

Wish you the best! :)

• Members
Ive gone down on several girls (6) and they have all had the same problem, they smell down there. I cant stand the smell so now I cant go down on them. Its not like i have been with dirty girls, several wer very clean virgins, they all have the same smell and it it stinks. I have almost pucked during oral sex. I dont like this because my g/f has given me head several times and the only way I can please her back is to either use my hands, which i dont find as intimate, or have outright sex, which isnt always an option. What can I do about this? is it a biological thing? my nose doesnt like pussy? or what? this is really bothering me bc i like oral sex on a woman but I cant get past the smell! HELP!

Well... I must first commend you! I mean really. You are very young. Most guys your age simply just don't care either way. They are just glad to be having sex. (Of any kind) So to actually care about your girl and want to please her. That's awesome. You're a good guy. Now by no means am I the foremost expert, but I agree with Howard. A shower, together, is the way to go. it is a very intimate thing, really. Pluse like he said. If you clean it, you know it is clean. I do suggest using something with flavor. Cough drops work well (with menthol) and give a cooling sensation to your partner. I would stay away from the perfume idea. Sorry Mikayla, you rock girl, but have you ever tasted perfume? It stays with you for ever. It really is a mind set. If you are really digging her...be one with her. Let it go. get over it. I know you are young, but if you are trained right, from the beginning.... you'll make some girl very lucky. Good luck to you.

• Members

I wouldn't suggest she spray perfume down there unless you prefer the taste of alchohol, propylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate and butyl methoxydibenzoyl-methane to the taste of good old fashioned vagina. :ph34r: Take a shower with her or ask her if she wants to freshen up after YOU do. As a household of all women, we have started purchasing the Topcat wipes which are pretty much simple baby wipes. These work well in a jiffy! If you still don't like her smell I suggest you suck it up. Literally.

• Members

I'm sorry, but I have to ask; Are you sure you are not gay? If you have been with six girls AND you had oral sex with all of them, I doubt that they all had the same hygiene problem (if there ever was a problem to begin with). Maybe women just don't appeal to you at all. Then again you are VERY young, and maybe for you oral sex will have to be an acquired taste. I suggest following Makyala and Howard's sugsestions, just leave out the one about perfume.

• Members

OK, I want to point out something to all of you "DON'T USE PEFUME' people! I never, ever said for the woman to use perfume on her snatch - I just said to use it on her legs - now, I don't think he is going to lick up and down her legs if he knows she is putting perfume there!

I frequently use perfume on my thighs to just spice things up - behind the knees - and let me tell you - I have never had one complaint from any man about the taste cause I warn them to only lick the privates please!

So, unless she is going crazy with the spraying - or spraying with her panties OFF - there should not be an issue here!

Just wanted to clarify!

Mikayla

• Members
OK, I want to point out something to all of you "DON'T USE PEFUME' people! I never, ever said for the woman to use perfume on her snatch - I just said to use it on her legs - now, I don't think he is going to lick up and down her legs if he knows she is putting perfume there!

I frequently use perfume on my thighs to just spice things up - behind the knees - and let me tell you - I have never had one complaint from any man about the taste cause I warn them to only lick the privates please!

So, unless she is going crazy with the spraying - or spraying with her panties OFF - there should not be an issue here!

Just wanted to clarify!

Mikayla

Yes perfume is ok, as you said YOU have used it frequently with great results. They have only just begun, and becasue of that. She might go crazy with it. She might over do it with out thinking that it may sting or taste nasty... and if he is reluctant to give oral, he may beat around the bush. (pun intended) :) Which means he just might be licking around everywhere else to get his courage up fort he big plunge. That's all...

I am all for the purfume.... only if one is mature enough to handle it. :rolleyes: Absoultly behind the knees! Scented lotion is awesome too. Mikayla you're awesome. I knew what you meant. I just thought He might not.

• Members

You know, this one has been bugging me for a few days now.

I think I may have a possible answer.

When I was pregnant, my nose was was hyper sensitive due to the horemone changes I was going through.

It may be possible that his nose is also hyper sensitive, brought on by the change in his horemones when sexualy excited and the womens pheremones may also be kicking his horemones into hyper drive.

If this is the case, the only thing that will change this situation is time, the original poster will simply have to get older and deal with it until then.

• Members

Well, I think its admirable that you even care about pleasing the women you are with, considering how old you are. So that is a huge step in the right direction. Howard's shower suggestion, in my opinion seems to be the best. You cant smell or taste anything, really, while you are in the shower. Another suggestion can be to play around with foods while having oral sex, chocolate syrup, whip cream, etc. I am thinking you will end up smelling the whip cream instead, as well as tasting, and maybe that help you out.

I want to thank you all for your advice, i figured it may be pharomones but wasnt sure. I really like the shower idea, never thought of it as practical just fantasy, as i am still living with my parents, till i ship off to college in the fall, but I will definatly try to initiate it somehow. And for the on th go when a show int available, i really like the coughbrop suggestion, and im sure she will. on thing is though, the girl i am wiht now doesnt shave or trim, i have tried to find round about ways to bring it up butshe never bites the bait, and i dont like the hair in the teeth idea. but ill figure out how to get her too....just takes time, i know.

Oh and thank you very much for the compliment people. Yes I'm sure Im not gay. No i didnt find a lot of the comments to be harsh, they were exactly what I was looking for. and lol, i guess I wont be having her use perfume down here. Most of the time for us, there isnt a whole lot of prep and I do like to beat around the bush and pleasure the rest of her before moving to the pleasure zone, most of it consit of the torso and neck but once I do go down there, i usually do some kissing of the thighs.So the perfume I doubt would be an option. Would the lotion have a bad taste though?

So since most of our extasy acts are fairly spontainious (often in the back of one mine or her tiny car) I guess I will just keep the cough drop at hand. And for the better times, illkeep the shower in mind.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone who commented on this, I search around the net and couldnt find a single thing on this, you guys have helped me a lot on this. and im still open for suggestion to btw lol

Thanks

-Danseur32

• Members
I want to thank you all for your advice, i figured it may be pharomones but wasnt sure. I really like the shower idea, never thought of it as practical just fantasy, as i am still living with my parents, till i ship off to college in the fall, but I will definatly try to initiate it somehow. And for the on th go when a show int available, i really like the coughbrop suggestion, and im sure she will. on thing is though, the girl i am wiht now doesnt shave or trim, i have tried to find round about ways to bring it up butshe never bites the bait, and i dont like the hair in the teeth idea. but ill figure out how to get her too....just takes time, i know.

Oh and thank you very much for the compliment people. Yes I'm sure Im not gay. No i didnt find a lot of the comments to be harsh, they were exactly what I was looking for. and lol, i guess I wont be having her use perfume down here. Most of the time for us, there isnt a whole lot of prep and I do like to beat around the bush and pleasure the rest of her before moving to the pleasure zone, most of it consit of the torso and neck but once I do go down there, i usually do some kissing of the thighs.So the perfume I doubt would be an option. Would the lotion have a bad taste though?

So since most of our extasy acts are fairly spontainious (often in the back of one mine or her tiny car) I guess I will just keep the cough drop at hand. And for the better times, illkeep the shower in mind.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone who commented on this, I search around the net and couldnt find a single thing on this, you guys have helped me a lot on this. and im still open for suggestion to btw lol

Thanks

-Danseur32

Hey Danseur

Hope all is going well... I saw you had asked about the lotion... Well, if she applies it as Mikalya mentioned, behind the knees...no problem... But I am sure one of the flavored lotions smell nice too...try that. only problem is that might be sticky... You should carry a blanket in your car. This way you can get out of the car... I am sure somewhere out where you live there is a secluded area....maybe wooded....you can go...

you just need a blanket. a cooler (for bevs), maybe some wet wipes(for after) and your imagination.. Oh and one of my friends..carries a Jolly-Rancher candy (instead of cough drop) The sugar free are less messy..

What ever you do have a great time...

ha, we tried outside but we ended up stuck in the car because of the skeeters (i live in the country)....but I do keep a blanket in the car. Jolly Ranchers...another good idea thank you