Official Community Forums Home

What Do Like 2 Have, Kissed, Licked,suced,bitten, Etc

VALERIE

• Members

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE A FETISH OR 2, THAT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY TO OTHERS, BUT SINCE WE ARE SAFE HERE ON TOOTIMID. LET IT OUT. SHARE YOUR IDEAS, SOMETIMES HEARING HOW GOOD SOMETHING IS TO SOMEONE ELS, GETS A PERSON CURIOUS. I LIKE TO HAVE MY TOES LICKED & KISSED AS IF THEY WERE KISSING BACK, :D OH YEAH & THE SPOT RIGHT BETWEEN MY THIGH & MY TREASURE. DAM! :o THESE ARE THE SPOTS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZY. :wacko:

AS FOR MY FAVORITE PLACES TO HANDLE WITH MY MOUTH HAS TO BE, MY MANS LOWER ABS. KISSING & LICKING HIM THERE TURNS US BOTH ON. ITS A WONDERFUL TEASE, & HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHERE I'M HEADED. ( MY OTHER FAVORITE PART). WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS ;):o I ALSO LOVE SUCKING HIS FINGERS AS I WAS GIVING HIM A BJ ;)

DON'T BE SHY.............. SHARING IS CARING..............

• Members

Well, honestly I am a simple girl - as for the kissing and licking part - I like my clit and pussy licked. ALthough other parts FEEL good, nothing feels as good as my actual pussy. I do like my lips slightly bitten and pulled though. I also like my ass cheeked bitten - especially after a nice, hard SMACK!

My hubby, on the other hand, loves to have his ears sucked. IF I suck on his ears he will get so hard and he almost cums. He will go wild if I suck his earlobes. He is almost as sensitive on his nipples - but not quite!

Mikayla

• Members

I agree with Mikayla my pussy and clit are the BEST place to lick and suck. I also like my neck sucked, not a little light sucked, but HARD, my hubby once sucked on my neck so hard it not only made a hickey but drew a little blood. My hubby loves to be teased with my mouth and tongue around his balls and for me to suck one in before I give him a BJ.

• Members

i love when my husband licks my pussy and he holds my clit in his mouth or when he sucks on breast and makes circles around my nipples he loves when i suck on his neck and nipples but his favorite things is when i unzip his pants with my mouth and undrewear and devourer his dick in my mouth like a banana

• Members

This is not much of an issue for me. I just love a good blow job.

• Members

As for me I like to have my nips licked and sucked then played with while my clit and pussy are being licked and sucked.....I do like it alot when hubby kisses my neck......that is my weak spot.....drives my wild but tickles like hell......I also like to have a finger in my ass while my pussy/clit is getting taken care of.

As for hubby......He loves the back of his ears played with......that certain spot drives him wild.....his next best is his nips loves them wet and played with.....moving on to finger in his ass while im sucking his rock hard cock......he says that makes him cum faster and harder......and I like the way he sqirms while im doing him......love knowing just how much he is enjoying it.

• Members

My nipples is definitely the quickest way to get me turned on. I love to have them pinched and pulled on, but biting and pulling with the mouth is the best. I had them pierced this psring and my guy went with me, he was so jazzed all night waiting for my turn and when we went back to have them pierced, I could see his hard-on thru his jeans. We had to wait 2 weeks before he could suckor bite on them but the sex that night was amazing.

• Members
my neck...*sigh*...is definitely my weak spot...:)

THATS A GREAT PLACE TO START. :)

• Members
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE A FETISH OR 2, THAT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY TO OTHERS, BUT SINCE WE ARE SAFE HERE ON TOOTIMID. LET IT OUT. SHARE YOUR IDEAS, SOMETIMES HEARING HOW GOOD SOMETHING IS TO SOMEONE ELS, GETS A PERSON CURIOUS. I LIKE TO HAVE MY TOES LICKED & KISSED AS IF THEY WERE KISSING BACK, :D OH YEAH & THE SPOT RIGHT BETWEEN MY THIGH & MY TREASURE. DAM! :o THESE ARE THE SPOTS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZY. :wacko:

AS FOR MY FAVORITE PLACES TO HANDLE WITH MY MOUTH HAS TO BE, MY MANS LOWER ABS. KISSING & LICKING HIM THERE TURNS US BOTH ON. ITS A WONDERFUL TEASE, & HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHERE I'M HEADED. ( MY OTHER FAVORITE PART). WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS ;):o I ALSO LOVE SUCKING HIS FINGERS AS I WAS GIVING HIM A BJ ;)

DON'T BE SHY.............. SHARING IS CARING..............

Oh my nipples definetly my nipples it will drive me crazy when she starts to lick them then suck or pull them, I go crazy asking for more.. If she wants me to cum she knows all that she has to do is start pulling on them or sucking them..... I LOVE IT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That depends, actually. Sometimes, I like my ears to be licked, other times it just tickles, I LOVE being bitten on my collarbone. Like, hard bites, that feel like bone is crunching. I know that sounds crazy but it's nice. If you bite someone's neck, the reason it feels good is because of all the nerve endings. The person I wrote about in my story for Mikayla's contest is really good at it because he bites hard enough to hurt you, but never leaves a mark. Except for once when he bit the inside of my thigh, and left a bruise the size of a softball... but it's cause I pulled back. My hips are sensitive too, like.. the front of them, and in a little bit, where it's nice a squishy.. lol. My husband is really really good at nibbling on my ears and nipples. I can get off just by having someone lick my nipples. One evening we invited his boss's daughter up to "play XBox" and had ourselves some X rated fun... Because that's my favorite thing to do -- lick.

• Members

the insides of my thighs, down my spin,the backs of my arms (weird, i know) very gentle nibble on my clit. i love my nipples being bitten, not really hard, but ya know. actually, in the right mood, my entire body will just about light up when touched.

• Members
the insides of my thighs, down my spin,the backs of my arms (weird, i know) very gentle nibble on my clit. i love my nipples being bitten, not really hard, but ya know. actually, in the right mood, my entire body will just about light up when touched.

SOOO NOT WIERD, THOUGHS THINGS ARE BIG TURN ONS FOR ME ALSO. :D

• Members

Mine is the right side of my neck. Sends shivers all over! But only the right side, the left side doesn't do anything for me. I also love for him to lightly rub his hands up and down my sides when he's doing that. Definite goose bumps! Then there are the typical spots: pussy, clit, nipples. Although I like it rough. I like him to nip and bite at my pussy lips and I like him to squeeze my breasts really really hard.

As for him, I can't help it, I love his dick, every single inch of it. :) And I love to suck his balls into my mouth. As for touching, I love to run my fingers through the hair on his chest. My palms are really sensitive and this always drives me crazy.

• Members
Mine is the right side of my neck. Sends shivers all over! But only the right side, the left side doesn't do anything for me. I also love for him to lightly rub his hands up and down my sides when he's doing that. Definite goose bumps! Then there are the typical spots: pussy, clit, nipples. Although I like it rough. I like him to nip and bite at my pussy lips and I like him to squeeze my breasts really really hard.

As for him, I can't help it, I love his dick, every single inch of it. :) And I love to suck his balls into my mouth. As for touching, I love to run my fingers through the hair on his chest. My palms are really sensitive and this always drives me crazy.

The minute he touches my nipples I'm gone! Though a good clit licken is to die for

• Members
The minute he touches my nipples I'm gone! Though a good clit licken is to die for

SOUNDS GOOD ;) . YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED OF HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT TURNS THEM ON. :(

• 11 months later...
  • Members

For me it's all about my clit! Tickle, lick suck it doesn't matter as long as it involves my clit.

My hubby loves to have his ear lobes nibbled, sucked and kissed. And his jaw line licked and sucked on. Of course his cock too, but he has said that that is secondary, he really likes the ear lobes and jaw line.

• Members

I love my neck and my shoulders bitten, also my inner thighs. But STAY AWAY FROM MY FEET. I have a phobia about feet.