Official Community Forums Home

If You Were Tied Spread Eagle On The Bed

allit

• Review Team

Well assuming we could be as loud as we wanted, and had enough space on the bed... I would love her to first kiss me nice and slow, all over. I wouldnt want her to touch my penis though, i would want to be teased longer than that. Then i would want her to make me eat her pussy until she got extremely close (or off if she chose so). Then i would want to be teased slowly until im on the verge of cumming. I would want her to finger my ass while massaging my perineum. Then i would want her to put on her harness and fuck my ass as hard as she wanted (though it would hurt, sometimes i fantasize about her being rough as long as shes still in control of it). When shes finally too tired to fuck my ass any longer i would want her to take the strapon off and either insert myself into her ass or pussy and get us both off.

• Members

I've never had that experience myself, but I did tie my friend spread eagle on her bed a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to give her an overall sensuous experience - one to bring all her senses to a fever pitch - before I let her have any orgasms. I went to the supermarket for some tools. They have silicon basters of a couple of different sizes so i got those, got a serving fork with three tines, and went to the salad/fruit bar and got a small amount of mixed chopped fruit, went to the office dept. and got some washable markers - then off to her place. I already had a flogger, some vibes, and a rabbit I ordered from right here at TT! I got a bowl of ice out of her freezer and I was set except for our usual discipline routine, which we went through and which puts her in a submissive mood. Putty in my hands.

With her blindfolded and spread out on the bed I put the fork in the ice and let it get real cold while I gently caressed her all over with the baster and watched the goose bumps rise. I put some ice on her nipples and they got hard as stone. It was nice to suck on those hard, ice cold little numbs and feel them getting softer and warmer. It was so much fun I did it over and over. I took the cold fork and dragged the tips of the tines all over her body - more goose bumps. The smaller baster makes a great little nipple flogger, so her nipples got it again. At some point early on I fed her some fruit and she had to guess what she was eating. The markers were used to write on her, draw arrows and circles, etc., making another statement that she was mine and I could do anything I wanted to her. She was supposed to guess what I was writing, but I was writing backwards so we could read it in a mirror. She guessed some of them. When she couldn't guess I started getting a little rougher. I put a vibe in her pussy and turned it up to high and I flogged her a little harder. I used the small TT flogger to whip her pussy and the inside of her thighs. After playing guessing games with the food and the writing for a while I inserted the rabbit and rotated it side to side and in and out to tease her. She was about to come off the bed by then, ropes or not, so I pushed a vibe in her pussy and one in her ass and moved up to fuck her mouth. She struggled with the ropes to get her hands on my penis, but she couldn't reach so she had to just submit to the mouth fucking as I wanted to give it to her. She was having great orgasms (I guess, she was carrying on about something for sure). Before I unloaded in her mouth I moved down and untied her legs and folded them over her shoulders and I took out the pussy vibe. I gave her a good hard fucking that sent us both over the edge. We both collapsed on each other, exhausted. This is the only time she spoke to me (other than to respond to questions) the whole time. She asked me to take the vibe out of her ass. She'd been such a good submissive girl up until then that I did as she asked.

I got up a while later and looked at her. The writing was smeared all over her and all over me. We looked like a couple of murder victims and her crotch looked like The Joker's face in The Dark Knight. I got her up and we looked at each other in the mirror and cracked up, We took pictures of the happy couple. Probably won't show them to the grand kids though.

• Members

@Sunday - I can read your stories every single day of the week.

Delicious! :kiss: Thank you dahling.

I think it's time for me to buy some tethers and a little flogger. :D

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Teas me, please me, make me beg for more. Bring me to the edge over and over again. Use whatever toy you desire. Excite my senses and stimulate my skin. Don't stop until I am crying for final release.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2008 at 3:47 PM, 12GAUGE said:
nevertooold said:
My husband and I still talk about the guest house at Ft. McClelland, AL back in '76. I went there when he was allowed visitors when in AIT. The bed felt rather flimsy, but was so squeaky we had to sleep on the floor--of course, didn't get a lot of sleep, but when we did, just turning over the squeak would wake us up. Those were the days, I was there about a week (had taken the train/bus, so no vehcile). He would run three miles to the guest house, we'd make love 2-4 times a night, he'd get up, run three miles back to his barracks, then have to run up to five miles and do PT. But he never complained!

........WOW...her hubby must have been a Paratrooper or Special Forces-Ranger-Green Beret???????? Or just a mans man lost in love and with a CONCERTINA WIRE WRAPPED CONSTITUTION!!!! With tough MO FO's like this in Americas' ARMED FORCES and a very simple ROE kill em all let God sort em out!!!!!!

Whatever the above means,I will never knowl

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Pretty much everything. After a couple of hours of enema fun with my partner we'd walk to the bed on wobbly legs. We'd rest a bit then she'd tie me down with my ass high in the air as she jerked my cock and reamed out my starfish with her long thick tongue. From time to time she'd spank my ass my balls and tongue out my ears. Incense smoke would be wafting in the room while 60s and 70 RnR and Country rocked our world. She'd tongue fuck my greedy ass and pull a huge load from my well stroked pecker.

• Members
On 7/16/2012 at 5:04 PM, ladylove said:

:) my thoughts haven't changed...

Same here Ladylove same here.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'd want to be tied down tight, so I could bearly move. Then he'd pull out my favorite bullet vibe and tease me with it and just before he uses it on my clit he tells my not to make a sound, but inevitably I would and he would say he warned me and pull out some self sticking tape, he'd wrap it around my mouth but not to tight, saying he wouldn't want to hurt my pretty face, or something like that. Then he'd deny me an orgasm over and over before plunging his rock hard cock into to my sopping wet pussy and fuck me hard. Then perhaps start all over again.

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:31 PM, 12GAUGE said:

Same here Ladylove same here.

Glad to see you're still here Ladylove. 

This place changed a bit.

Sometimes new and improved ain't no better.