Official Community Forums Home

Titty-fucking

allit

• Members

I tried it once about 30 years ago. It was not much of a turn on then, but I was probably doing it wrong. Do you like it? What are your techniques?

• Members

I have always found titty-fucking to be enjoyable, and so have my partners. I have large, natural breasts, so the men I have been with have always been happy to stick their cocks between them.

I don't, however, derive as much pleasure from it as they do. I do like the sensation of the hot, steamy load upon my tits, and then having it rubbed in. However, the actual act of titty-fucking itself seems to have little or no effect on me, unless I can reach down and tongue tease the cock as it comes up between my breasts!

Mikayla

• Members
I have always found titty-fucking to be enjoyable, and so have my partners. I have large, natural breasts, so the men I have been with have always been happy to stick their cocks between them.

I don't, however, derive as much pleasure from it as they do. I do like the sensation of the hot, steamy load upon my tits, and then having it rubbed in. However, the actual act of titty-fucking itself seems to have little or no effect on me, unless I can reach down and tongue tease the cock as it comes up between my breasts!

Mikayla

Interesting. I have a friend at the bar "April". She has lived a pretty wild life. She talks about hitchhiking nude back from Sturgis when she was 18. She says that sperm is good for the skin. All that being said my Asawa has beautiful small little nubins so it is something I probably won't experience unless she puts on a lot of weight, and it is not necessary for me to try as she fulfills me in every way possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I've done this. My partners seem to have gotten a lot out of this, and I guess I'm good at it. I take both breasts, and squeeze them around their cocks, so they get that fully enclosed feeling. But, as mentioned, the sensations I get are getting enjoyment from theirs.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My gf has real big titties size 40D I love em, but I'm not a "tit" man, but I'm going to start paying alot more attention to this beautiful asset of hers. I'm an "ass" man, which gf has great looking 1 of those as well. Butt not to get off the subject, in order get the most cum out of titty fucking these Hot Hot tits I need to tell horny gf to take both breast and squeeze them tightly around my swollen cock, so to create that fully enclosed feeling. I can't wait for the weekend. Thanks Tyger. O'yea... I won't forget the WARMING jel. I think I'm becumming a tit man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i had a guy try this on me and i have large breast too (38F now that im pregnant 38DD norm). he did not use any kind of lube and because i was on top i was using my arms to hold me up...it didnt last long

any suggestions on positions to make it easier next time i liked him playing with my nipples as he was "fucking" my breast, but i ended up just giving head because there was so much friction it began to hurt

• Members

We've done it several times, but the first time without lube. Big mistake. I was rubbed raw. Ouch.

How do you do it on top? Do you kneel in front of him? Or do you straddle his ankles and surround him from above? Just curious.

I like to do it, because I know he gets off on it. I'm a 38D-DD (I swear, they can't make up their mind), but after the babies and all that, they're not quite so...perky, so I have to hold tem. ;) He'll be over me and I'll surround him and try to take the head of his cock in my mouth when he pops between.

But, yeah, lube is most helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My husband loves it! Exspecially when I push my breast togeather around his cock firmly, then I release it a little. As far as for me the enjoyment I get from it is watching how excited he is.

My husband and I was in the bedroom with the door locked, wrapping the kids christmas presents (perfect excuse for keeping the kids out) he started getting very horny. He pulled his pants down and his cock was already very hard. He wanted to bend me over the bed and do me right then, but I had something else in mind. I took my shirt and bra off, laid down on the floor and motioned for him to sit on me with his cock between my breast. I wrapped my breast around his cock and he titty-fucked me. This was not the first time we have done this. Usually he cums between my breast, but this time he shot his cum in my mouth and on my face, then we both rubbed his cum onto my breast. It was great. Maybe he will post a reply to this and tell his side of the story. Eventually all the presents finally got wrapped.

• Members

My wife at one time was very timid and shy but not any more. We have been together for almost twenty years now and the sex just keeps geting better all the time. It is amazeing to see her open up and willing to try new things, She is a very special lady and I am glad she is my wife. And a good titty fuck is just all a man need every now and then and it is even better when you can shoot your cum into her mouth and not just on her breast, most often the lights are out are we will have the closet door cracked with the light on not to brite in the room! but we had the light on when we were wrapping presents and when I shot my white cum on to her tan face and could get a real good look at it it was an instant turn on for me, just gotta luv it I guess my present got wraped between two wonderful breast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow did this topic strike up a memory for me. I was a teenager. Working part time at a data entry office. There was this guy who was cute. We flirted on and off. Then one night to my surprise he was leaving at the same time I was. We walked out to the parking lot together. We talked as we walked then we stopped and from out of nowhere he just kissed me. Was I ever shocked....nothing like that ever happend to me before. I mean I had my share of kisses but knew it was about to happen unlike this one that caught me by surprise. Oh what a nice one it was. Anyway he asked me to go to his truck with him where the kissing continued and from there he unbuttoned my shirt.....off came the bra.....I can still remember his "WOW" remark as he looked at my then 38Cs...(now a 38dd bet that would knock his socks off LOL) i laid down on the seat he got ontop and began to titty fuck me....playing with my nips as he and I worked his hard cock between my large natural tits.....just watching him and hearing him was such a turn on.....he came...and came good I might add....That was my first time but NOT my last....from there it was boyfriends...then hubby....which to this day he still enjoys a nice titty fuck every now and then. We lube up and he gets on top....in a way that all his body weight doesnt crush me LOL and we just have fun.......he likes when I lick it as it pushes up and near my mouth.......Thats a move that has been added over the yrs. Live and learn right lol. I look at it as just another way to spice up the sex life.....another way to add some pleasure for my man.

• Members
i had a guy try this on me and i have large breast too (38F now that im pregnant 38DD norm). he did not use any kind of lube and because i was on top i was using my arms to hold me up...it didnt last long

any suggestions on positions to make it easier next time i liked him playing with my nipples as he was "fucking" my breast, but i ended up just giving head because there was so much friction it began to hurt

use lube and lay on your back craddling his dick in you tits...

• 2 weeks later...