Official Community Forums Home

Men How Long Do You Last?

hrnychick

• Members

Oh God if he knew I was writing about this he would be soooo upset. Its something that has him feeling bad so I just had tell/ask here.

Here goes:

Yesterday Hubby and I were having our "fun".....through out the day we texted eachother about what we would do and how we would do it etc.....so we had picked out way as anal.....not that we plan ahead but we knew we didnt have tons of time since kids would be coming home sooner then we thought. Anyway I have written in past posts that Lube was NOT a big part of our anal play.....that has since changed.

So he lubed up after some HOT foreplay.....all set for action and without sounding harsh or graphic .......it was 3 yes 3 pokes and he was done......I was a bit let down I must admit but didnt let him know that. Well afterwards he seemed so down I asked what was wrong and he said he wished he couldve lasted longer....I assured him it was nothing to be soooo upset over......but that really didnt help......He said it was that he was so turned on and now that we are using Lube it makes it sooo much "easier" that he couldnt help but shoot his load so soon.

So do you think this is "normal"? Has there ever been a time when you guys came soooo fast and wish you couldve made it last longer????

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hrnychick

• Members
Oh God if he knew I was writing about this he would be soooo upset. Its something that has him feeling bad so I just had tell/ask here.

Here goes:

Yesterday Hubby and I were having our "fun".....through out the day we texted eachother about what we would do and how we would do it etc.....so we had picked out way as anal.....not that we plan ahead but we knew we didnt have tons of time since kids would be coming home sooner then we thought. Anyway I have written in past posts that Lube was NOT a big part of our anal play.....that has since changed.

So he lubed up after some HOT foreplay.....all set for action and without sounding harsh or graphic .......it was 3 yes 3 pokes and he was done......I was a bit let down I must admit but didnt let him know that. Well afterwards he seemed so down I asked what was wrong and he said he wished he couldve lasted longer....I assured him it was nothing to be soooo upset over......but that really didnt help......He said it was that he was so turned on and now that we are using Lube it makes it sooo much "easier" that he couldnt help but shoot his load so soon.

So do you think this is "normal"? Has there ever been a time when you guys came soooo fast and wish you couldve made it last longer????

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hrnychick

Pretty much every guy has blown his load quicker then he (and her) wishes and wanted to last longer. Happens in the past and wil in the future to. Totally normal. With my ex wife, if I didn't last as long as she would have liked, I would use a toy on her for awhile in addition to oral until I had the rest time to get it up again. If you don't have time to do that and it happens, well it just happens. Like you said, the best thing you can do is make him feel ok about it and move on. I'm sure you were let down, but ask him to do oral or something else on you to get you off and both of you will feel better.

Telecom

• Members

Happens to every man, at least every once in a while. What happened was, you got him so excited througout the day from textting messages, then you had ANAL sex, probably one of his favorite things ever...I wouldn't expected him to last long at all either.

When my hubby and I have special plans, I usually start him off with a blowjob to frutition or ask that he masturbate before we got to bed. This way, he has one round off, and the next one will be longer regardless of the heat. Works almost every time!

No worries!

Mikayla

• Members

Telecom,

Sorry I left out the part in my post that he did (and always does) do oral on me. So yes I did get mine lol....I was only upset because I know how much it bothered him to finish so fast.....NOT that he lasts forever to begin with but that time was the fastest yet. Im NOT complaining mind you....in fact im use to him cumming quick that if he didnt I would think something was wrong with him or ME.

Thanks

Hrnyhick

• Members
Telecom,

Sorry I left out the part in my post that he did (and always does) do oral on me. So yes I did get mine lol....I was only upset because I know how much it bothered him to finish so fast.....NOT that he lasts forever to begin with but that time was the fastest yet. Im NOT complaining mind you....in fact im use to him cumming quick that if he didnt I would think something was wrong with him or ME.

Thanks

Hrnyhick

Hi,

Sounds pretty normal to me ...my man is like that...I noticed that when I wasnt on the pill and we had to be ultra careful, he lasted AGES longer than normal, but as soon as its safe and im on the pill he just lets it go after a few strokes because he knows he can...must be a mind thing....which does mean he can last longer if he tries?!

I agree with mikayla, why not have a real quickie when he gets in, so theres more stamina for later?

:) xx

• Members

I am thinking about using devices that make me last longer. My first 2 visits with my asawa the medication I was on made it so I could last forever. That I didn't cum bothered her. The last time I visited her her daughter slept next to our bed so we had to be very quiet. I would do her orally, but it was very quickly when I entered her to my cum point. Not that I would suggest it but I used to take nyquil before sex. This made me hard and not cumming for a long time. I think we will try the vibrating cock ring that we used on my second visit again and see if it slows me down.

• Members

yes that has happen to my husband also.

yes it has happen to me and i felt bad that i was not able to finish they way want2know and i had plan but i got over it its normal so dont worry he will make it up to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I wish my wife would oral me to one before we really get going. Used to have a GF that would, and afterwards, she would average 4 or 5 O's before my 2nd cumming. I enjoyed it immensely both times, as I like oral ALOT, and enjoy satisfying my SO multiple times as well. Was a win-win situation. Now I'm lucky to get oral once a year. That doesn't stop me though. I still love giving mulitples any way I can...

• Members

As usual Howard, you are very thorough in your advice and I appreciate that. We have talked (over the last year). I've been the one to initiate and pursue (tactfully and at her leisure) these discussions. We've opened up quite a bit and actually tried a lot of new stuff, but she's still tentative. Her "off the cuff" answer is "you'll get what you want and want to go to sleep..." which has never happened. She seems to think I can't go again for some reason. I have no health problems and just as much drive as I had at 18. I work out regularly and am well groomed. I watch my diet (both for health and to get plenty of pineapple and watermelon just in case). I just don't understand it. I've bought her a couple of toys, but haven't had the chance to give them to her yet. They are things she has expressed interest in, so maybe that will open a door or 2. Meanwhile, she averages 2 to 3 O's to my one every time we are together (but who's counting?). Frustrating!

• Members

First off a big thanks to all the posts....very helpful advice. Howard special thanks to you and the other guys for that male point of view I was looking for.

Second to Sam....I dont understand why your wife said "you will get yours and go to sleep?" I know you said you talked to her about this but I just dont get that answer.....sorry maybe its me....but read it and reread it and i just dont get it.

Now dont know if this would help you in anyway.....but here is my story with multi Os and hubby:

I was NEVER one to have that multi O....once and I was done....or so I thought.....but info here about "working throught the pain" etc has helped me out a lot. Well hubby and I had a disagreement on something, not pertaining to sex, but when I am mad I want him no where near me. I maybe alone on that one but so be it thats the way I am....anyway we made up and I guess it was my lack of sex for a few days with him that when we did do it I had my first set of multi Os.....well happy as can be was I but when it came to hubby he did it once and then we had not time then to try again.....kids were coming home soon from school.....so anyway all he kept "joking" to me about was that I had 3 and he had 1....keeping score I guess lol....anyway later that night when kids were asleep.....I surprised him while he was sleeping......waking him up in that way most if not all men love to be woke up......and I didnt even think of my benefit I just wanted to please him.....and he had his 2nd O for the day.....now the score was still 3 to 2 in my favor....but hey who is counting right....lol....anyway point being maybe there is not time for YOU to try again....so how about doing it early for your first go round then try again later on that night????

Just a suggestion......it worked for us so thought i would pass it on.

keep posting!!!

Hrnychick

• Members

You asked an honest question and deserve an honest answer. On average I last anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes inside her unless I've had a few drinks. (Advise) Alcohol and sex are not good bed partners. Generally I play with her much longer beforehand so she is extremely aroused and has cum four or five times. If I am going to have a chance at a "simulcast" orgasm (which is rare), I need to take my time with her. Keep in mind that it is not about watching a clock, instead it's all about giving and receiving. Any one of us be us male or female that has ever gone without an orgasm feels some level of frustration whether they elect to admit it or not. Chocolate cake somehow isn't the same without the icing. Any way that is my honest answer.

Juz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have found that with me, vaginal penetration is speed up, and doesnt last as long as I would like it to, I had a case where my partner, said she gets soo wet when she does that kind of thing, well we were together for around a week, and I found her to be not dry, but almost needing lube, I have never needed lube before with girls, if it's a little dry, some spit on palm of your hand works, and I've always kept an assurance, that if a partner doesnt like what im doing, or something needs doing, to ask,but with her, she said that she was so excited with me, and wanted to please me alot, that she was nervous about what to do, so she would lube up or/and I would, and it would feel sooooooooo smooth, just make me have to almsot pull out all the way so I wouldnt premature ejeculate, It is a very tough thing for a guy, but with some people, like me, foreplay for around 30 mins makes me last about 3-4 1/4 hours, easily usually, anyway, just thought I would put my 2 cents in here,

Chacious

• Members

After 1 or 2 martinies,,45 mins or so. With out, 20 mins or so,,,also depends if we are moving into different positions every few minutes. That really helps. Also take turns giving oral. Its great to suck your girl after she cums. Also sexy to see her suck your dick after she came on it! If she wears stocking and high heels I really have to work to last longer.