Official Community Forums Home

No Cinnamon

Juzjon

• Members

CAUTION

Maybe I'm a little different than most guys but ladies...please don't give blowjobs with any cinnamon flavored tabs or spray. Unless you have a guy who doesn't mind that someone just lit a blowtorch and went down on him, that stuff really burns. If it makes me burn that much, I can only imaginE how my wife would feel if I did that to her special little pink magic button. Warm sensations are nice when tepid....but the only weenies meant to be burned are those over a campfire !!!

Juz

• Members

:o Hmm maybe you are a little more sensitive there then most men. I have given my hubby a blowjob with a cinnamin flavored stuff before, he never said anything about it burning or anything. I myself though like the natural taste of my hubby's penis. Although at times a change is good. I am sure you know that not all cinnamin flavored tabs,gels etc are the same.

Just had two put in my two cents. :)

• Members

Katprr,

That was a nickle, not two cents :~) Sensitive down there? my God, who wouldn't pray for just that...I never thought there was such a thing as "too sensitive". Anyway, yes there are probably different (ahem) degrees of cinnamon, so we'll leave it right there.

Thanks,

Juz

• Members

I only made my nickels worth, since I didn't want other women who read this post to be afraid to try cinnamin products with their SO, since there are a few women who look for flavored products to use on there SO since they don't like the natural taste. :)

• Members

Let me give you $1.00 worth of advice here:

To say to us here on the board, "Maybe I'm a little different than most guys but ladies...please don't give blowjobs with any cinnamon flavored tabs or spray. Unless you have a guy who doesn't mind that someone just lit a blowtorch and went down on him, that stuff really burns." is kind of a discouraging statement for any women or men who have not tried some of the techniques talked about here which involve cinnamon gels or tastes.

I personally am a big advocate of cinnamon flavored gels - I just reviewed one actually - and it in NO WAY burnt or hurt my hubby! I also use cinnamon flavored altoids and such and he loves it. I do not think that he is "out of the ordinary" as I have done this to many a male and female partner!

So, I think in general to post something that generalizes like that is not a good idea, even though you do qualify it by saying "maybe you are different" but I think a better way to approach this would have been in question form: "Who likes cinnamon flavored sex enhancers" and then you give your experience.

Many people read this site, and not everyone posts - so I always like to give options to people so they don't feel like our advice is the end-all, be-all - and by you saying "please don't" might deter someone from trying something that would be wonderful for her man!

Ok, with my going rate that was about $3.00, but oh well!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

And just why do they call that fireball flavor cinnamon? I have never had natural, real cinnamon that tasted any bit like that artificial flavoring... kinda like grape soda, but...

That said, not all cinnamon products are equal, and my girl likes a mild, minty sensation, but the heavy duty cinna-blast is a no-go for her... Me? I like it all, and the strongest winter-cinna-minty feels great!

So, like all things, everyone has their preferences... Just because a flavor scientint can create a potion that will leave your mouth feeling like a nuclear reaction has occurred between your lips, there's no reason to believe that concoction should ever touch the delicate membranes of one's private bits...

The creators of lotions and potions intended for sexual pleasure probably have a different standard than the makers of candy confections... I don't see anyone suggesting sour gummy worm insertions... or M&M enimas...

Kids... be careful out there, and use some discretion... and perhaps a bit of common sense.

Don't like it? Don't do it...

But remember, there are people out there who dig being hung by their nipple piercings....

• Members

I think Juzjons point was that cinnamon is not for everyone.....like anything else some people like and go for certain things and others dont. I for one CAN NOT have cinnamon just a piece of Big Red gum makes my taste buds and my tongue funny and I love love love Red Hots but found out the hard way that the more I ate the worse the feeling...or lack of i should say....in my tongue. Goes to show you that whats good for some isnt good for all. Yes maybe he should have worded it different but I knew where he was coming from on this one (no pun intended) and have to agree NO CINNAMON FOR ME!!!!!

Just my Point of View......

Hrnychick

• Members

I agree with Blissful and Howard, common sense is key here.

Sex lubes and potions were designed specially for oral sex and intercourse.

I for one am always looking for ways to improve on my oral sex skills and to make them more enjoyable for my partner and myself, but not if it is going to cause pain.

I have heard a few people say big red gum is too hot for them and I think I must be wierd cause I can easily eat those atomic fireballs with no problem.

Of course I also eat cinnamon altoids 5 or 6 at a time.

I have given head after eating a wintrgreen altoid, but it was a while after it was gone, so I don't think it caused too much pain.

Would I ever attempt it after eating a handfull of cinnamon mints?

NO, With the way I eat them, I would be afraid of hurting someone.

Kinda like Howards guy with the HEET handjob.

Would I try it with a cinamon flavored lube?

Hell yeah.

Alas, I have yet to find one I like the taste of.

For me, most are too weak in the flavor department.

• Members
I also use cinnamon flavored altoids

I do too on my fiance and he loves it. :) He can't take it for more than a minute or two, it's too intense, but it doesn't burn him or anything. Course he likes warming massage oil and such on his dick too, so he likes hot stuff.

As it has been said and repeated, it just depends on the person. What feels good to one, is a definite no-go for another. I wouldn't rule them out until you've tried them. Now, as Howard said, if you know that eating cinnamon altoids, big red, red hots, etc, burns your mouth so bad you can't stand it, common sense would tell you not to try it on more sensitive areas.

I don't see anyone suggesting sour gummy worm insertions... or M&M enimas...

You crack me up blissful, that was really funny. :)

• Members

I read the posts about this topic since my last.....and I see some may have been geared towards my reply. So let me start off by saying that the Big Red and Red Hots DO NOT BURN MY MOUTH....i have a reaction to the cinnamon..I know this because I can eat very HOT stuff much stronger and hotter then a piece of Big Red or Red Hots.....so therefore no cinnamon for me hate to see what would happen with something even stronger then a piece of cinnamon flavored gum.....like the altoids mentioned in another post....I think i know enough that IF they BURNED in my mouth NOT to use them on more sensitive places....so YES I do have common sense. I do not recall anywhere in my original post saying anything about BURNING and/or HOT. I was simply trying to agree with Juz that cinnamon flavored anything maybe be great for some but not for all.

Now I am NOT trying to turn anyone here (the readers out there or regular members who post often) away from ever purchasing anything cinnamon,.lube, candy whatever. I am just telling my response to cinnamon flavor....yes mine was to candy and not to lube and as Howard so clearly stated the candy has the same substance used in Mace therefore its much stronger then cinnamon flavored lube would be but I still (and again THIS IS JUST ME) would not purchase anything cinnamon ever again to eat or use beacause of past experiences.

So if Cinnamon flavor feels great and works for you then I say GO FOR IT AND HAVE FUN.

HC

• 1 month later...

:lol:

OMG!! HEET hand jobs?? You can always make me giggle, Howard!!!

Anyway, I think it was briefly touched on, that cinnamon sexual enhancers are made for the delicate tissues *down there*, where as cinnamon candies, breath mints and so on, are not. I wouldn't think that breath sprays would be overly good down there after spritzing your mouth either.

But some people may like that. It's trial and error. Small amounts of anything not made for oral sex is probably best. Especially if you want your SO to still LIKE you!!! :P

• Members
Let me give you $1.00 worth of advice here:

To say to us here on the board, "Maybe I'm a little different than most guys but ladies...please don't give blowjobs with any cinnamon flavored tabs or spray. Unless you have a guy who doesn't mind that someone just lit a blowtorch and went down on him, that stuff really burns." is kind of a discouraging statement for any women or men who have not tried some of the techniques talked about here which involve cinnamon gels or tastes.

I personally am a big advocate of cinnamon flavored gels - I just reviewed one actually - and it in NO WAY burnt or hurt my hubby! I also use cinnamon flavored altoids and such and he loves it. I do not think that he is "out of the ordinary" as I have done this to many a male and female partner!

So, I think in general to post something that generalizes like that is not a good idea, even though you do qualify it by saying "maybe you are different" but I think a better way to approach this would have been in question form: "Who likes cinnamon flavored sex enhancers" and then you give your experience.

Many people read this site, and not everyone posts - so I always like to give options to people so they don't feel like our advice is the end-all, be-all - and by you saying "please don't" might deter someone from trying something that would be wonderful for her man!

Ok, with my going rate that was about $3.00, but oh well!

Mikayla ;)

I tried cinnamon on an ex girlfriend once and it set her pussy on fire....we spent the rest of the night trieing to wash it out. It was our first experince with flavored oil and we just jumped right in no questions asked by either. I like having it used on me but with that first experince I used something different with my wife when we used to fuck and suck. I'm gonna use it with a fake pussy.

• Members
WHOA! You did not read Mikayla's comment closely enough. She did not say it was okay to use cinnamon flavored OIL on your girlfriend! She talks about using cinnamon-flavored Gels! These are specifically made for the purpose of enhancing oral sex. The oils are for massaging, only.

Please don't confuse the two. Go to the Shopping guide and check out the gels. Check the Toy Reviews to see if there is a review of the product that is of interest to you. Read the Review. It will tell you what the product is for, and most often what its not for. Most massage oils are just that- for massaging, with some kind of scent to make them smell better. They don't taste good, and they can often burn delicate skin SO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOUR COCK AND HER PUSSY!

If you are looking for something to use during oral sex, other than you tongue, then check out the flavored gels made specifically for that purpose.

Howard

The oil (or maybe it is considered gel) was sweet and had a lot of flavor. Whatever it was didn't work on her pussy. Other flavors of the same stuff didn't bother her.