Official Community Forums Home

Pleasing The "p"

Mikayla1

• Members

This is for you guys (and gals) who are interested in giving your woman the BEST oral sex ever! Even if you think you are pretty good - take a look - you just might learn something!

Happy Reading!

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/oral...cunnilingus.htm

Mikayla

• Members

way to GO!!!!!!!!!!Mikayla i always enjoy your articles i am well we are still working down you list of position and i tell you with me working out it helps a lot with some of position so keep writing

This is for you guys (and gals) who are interested in giving your woman the BEST oral sex ever! Even if you think you are pretty good - take a look - you just might learn something!

Happy Reading!

Mikayla

Because of my age and I am taking blood pressure medications I can't always get it up so I have become somewhat of a professional oral expert. I haven't had any complaints and usually get a great BJ in return.

• Members

Happy Reading!

Mikayla

My husband read it and found it to be very informative, he hasn't had the opportunity to show me what he's learned yet though! <_<

• 3 months later...

i read the article and didn't know about the "opening of the vaginal lips, to get better clit stimuli", i'll have my partner try it on me, and see if this helps or makes things better for me. i sent the article via an email link to my partner, so we can try some of the stuff. good article, thanxs!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Now I need to get up the nerve to print this out and leave it where he will see it or leave the article on the computer screen for him to read it. I really really want to love getting oral but it just isn't working, it is pleasurable but has never been mindblowing like I want it to be. I need to highlight the part about using mouth and fingers together, he tends to only use one or the other and I know both could really improve things.

• Members

Thanks for the breathing advice, I know I do the short quick breaths, I'll have to focus on that. I have no problem with multiple orgasims, I don't know how or the mechanics but once I am really into it I can orgasim almost non stop everytime we switch positions, am being worked in the right way for an hour or two, way too many times to count. Despite that oral has never given me what I want. That said we have been together since we were 15 and 16 so I don't have any other experience receiving and he doesn't giving. I think we need to introduce new technique :)

• Members

Way to go, thanks for the advice :D