Official Community Forums Home

Do You Have An Oral Signature Move?

Tyger

See subject!

My signature oral sex move is the figure 8 around the shaft with my tongue. :) Plus I have a (physically, not vocally) small mouth. I've had lots of compiments on that! ;)

• Members

Mine's not really signature, as in my own, but I always "polish his knob" during the whole time. Not constantly, but I'll do it one second, and be back to sucking, and licking and teasing his way to orgasm. Before I found this "technique" it used to take me FOREVER to bring him to orgasm, and now that I mix that in the whole ordeal, It doesn't take very long at all. It drives him crazy!

I didn't know the "name" of the technique I was doing to him, until Mikayla posted about it, it was like she read my mind. I sat here wondering if there was a name to it, and next thing I know, she posts about it. Thanks Mikayla :)

• Members

I don't think I have a "signature" techniuqe.

When giving a blowjob, I kinda do this handjob thing while sucking and licking.

I use my left hand to stroke up and down along the shaft in sync with my mouth, kinda like a fake out deep throat LOL

When I am with a female partner, I have this little trick I do, I will gently suck on her clit and tap it lightly with my tounge ring, I usually do this after a fair amount of time when she is close to orgasm.

Both techniques work every time.

• Members

I have a lot of "signature" moves - in that I always try to vary what I am doing - no man (nor woman) wants an exact repeat performance the next time. If I had something that I usually always do it is humming during my Deepthroat! This drives him nutso, and I do not know many women who can do it - or do it right -so it is sort of signature.

When I used to be with women, I had a little trick also. While sucking and licking, I would gently grab her lips and pull then release, then pull apart, then release. This makes the clit taught and more sensitive. Then just as she is moaning and preparing for her orgasm, I would insert 3 fingers and just fuck her and lick her until she explodes!!!

Mikayla

"...never had to finish Stars And Stripes Forever"

That made me laugh so hard!!!

I've caught myself humming "Dora the Explorer" while giving my hubby a BJ!!

• Members

I dont have a move that is all my own either. I proudly stole it from someone else who posted it. Thanks to all the great advice from everyone I have improved ten fold in giving oral :D and the one thing that always gives the biggest reaction is the "staw" followed by the figure eight move. Also popping his ball quickly in and out of my mouth gives great results. :D

• Members

my signature oral sex move would have to be when i deep throat him i take all of him in and then turn my headwhile gently squeezing his balls it makes him moan so much and he loves it when i keep him deep in my mouth and gently bite down not hard but just pressure, he goes wild! so there it is :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

my "signature" move is also stolen from here, or a friend i never keep track...external stimulation of his peritineal gland (i hope i am calling it correctly) the area between his balls and anus. it made the first guy jump and when i tried it with another who had never been brought to orgasm by oral alone he exploded in seconds! :D:D

i have also heard on here about altoids and some other additives, well the guy who had never cum doesnt like cold on his cock so i had made some tea, he was pleasently suprized that it wasnt for him and he loved the added heat! just sip and suck...he will mealt in your mouth.