Official Community Forums Home

Naughty Secret or Sexy Sharing

cirrus20

• Members

Of course I have to be the complicated one....😄

2.  My SO knows I'm on TT forum but although its not really her thing she occasionally either reads on her own or sometimes with me 

3.  My SO lets me post for them  and enjoys tasteful comments

4.  My SO and I are both here and share the sexy fun

• Like 1

• Members

I wouldn't describe it as sad. Just a naughty little fun fantasy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

• Members

Im a 1 because wife got burned letting her wildside out, ex started screwing everyone on the PTA so I dont want her to worry. She also doesnt know Im bi and that would cause her even more fear. So TT forum lets me fantasize and stay monogamous. I just like to flirt... 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/30/2020 at 12:37 PM, cirrus20 said:

This is just a fun question (kind of a poll) about whether or not your significant other knows you're on the forum or participates on the forum with you.  Choose a response or provide an answer if no response applies:

1.  TT forum is a fun, naughty little secret my SO doesn't know about where I can let my wild side out.

2.  My SO knows I'm on TT forum but its not their thing and they don't participate.

3.  My SO lets me post for them but doesn't directly participate.

4.  My SO and I are both here and share the sexy fun.

5.  Not applicable; I don't have  a 'long-term' SO.

• Members
9 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Don't know how number 5.  Got put on here , my husband and I share everything about our sex life together

Mandy and Dewey C

# 4 without a doubt !!

Easy some people are single!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

5. Just me

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 3:37 PM, cirrus20 said:

This is just a fun question (kind of a poll) about whether or not your significant other knows you're on the forum or participates on the forum with you.  Choose a response or provide an answer if no response applies:

1.  TT forum is a fun, naughty little secret my SO doesn't know about where I can let my wild side out.

2.  My SO knows I'm on TT forum but its not their thing and they don't participate.

• Members

4 JUST HARD TO GET ALONE TIME TOGETHER SINCE JOINNING I RETIRED EARLY AND SHE STILL WORKS A FEW DAYS A WEEK AND WE JUST GOT CUSTITY OF 2  GRANDKIDS 10 AND 5 SO WE'LL GET THERE SOON I HOPE !!!!

• Sad 1

• Members
On 12/30/2020 at 2:37 PM, cirrus20 said:

TT

• Members
On 4/1/2021 at 12:39 PM, pblo69 said:

Im a 1 because wife got burned letting her wildside out, ex started screwing everyone on the PTA so I dont want her to worry. She also doesnt know Im bi and that would cause her even more fear. So TT forum lets me fantasize and stay monogamous. I just like to flirt... 

That's to bad. I'm glad my "friend " trusted me enough to tell me his desires to be with a man.  It turns me on 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 12/30/2020 at 3:37 PM, cirrus20 said:

Number 1.  My wife doesn't suspect a thing, at least as far as I know.  Being close to 80, she doesn't even use a computer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...