Official Community Forums Home

Blowjob Question For The Ladies

AndreaPurple

• Members

Ok ladies....the one thing about giving my husband head that bothers me is that I get uncomfortable and my jaw always starts to hurt and it's very distracting and I can't enjoy it as much when I'm uncomforable like that. :(

So I am wondering ladies what have you found to be the most comfortable position and is there a position where it might not hurt my jaw so much?

• Members

It is not as much in the positioning as it is in the technique. What you need to do is vary your mouth and hand so that you are not having your mouth cranked open the whole time. This makes it easy to take breaks.

For example, start by teasing his head with the tip of your tongue. While you are doing that, hold his penis in your non-dominant hand. Then lick up and down each side, when you get to the head, suck it in your mouth up and down, then stop and lick the head again. Move your hands like you are giving a handjob - keeping a lot of saliva there.

The idea is to fool him into thinking your mouth is on him at all times, by giving him constant stimulation. If you vary your technique, you won't be as tired and it will feel all the better for him.

As far as positions go, I think kneeling in front of him, or him on his back and you sitting between his knees are the best!

Good luck and HAVE FUN!!!

Mikayla

• Members

Thank you Mikayla and Howard!

Actually I do all that stuff, but in order to get him off I have to go at it for a longer stretch...I guess I better let my hand do more of the work then I have been.

I have actually read the article but I don't retain stuff I read very well, I better go back and read it again, maybe I should print it out and read it several times! LOL

• Members
Perhaps you need to know a secret to help him get to his orgasm sooner. Just take a fingernail and gently scratch his MDspot- that area in front of his anus, and behind his scrotum. the nerves there also connect with his prostate gland which is about 2 inches above , and on the front wall of the rectum, above the second sphincter. Scrathing the MDS is a quick way, during a blow job, to make him lose control and climax. Hookers, who work on time clocks, will simply run a wet finger up the john's ass and massage the prostate directly to make him climax. When you have his cock in our mouth, you can pretty much do anything you want to him. Thank about that.

Howard

Thank you Howard!!!!! :D I'll be using this little gem next time.....hmmmm, hubby will be home from work soon.... ;)

• Members

OC, do you have TMJ? I know personally that it's always been hard for me to complete a blowjob because of my TMJ. My jaw would get so sore and tight. For some reason I haven't had that problem with my current boyfriend. I think I'm SO comfortable around him that I am relaxed enough not to have the old jaw problems. The tips put forth by Howard and Mikayla about changing technique are what I have always done to try to ease the problems. But also, make sure you are totally relaxed when doing the deed. Even stress from work or something else could add to extra jaw tension!

• Members
OC, do you have TMJ? I know personally that it's always been hard for me to complete a blowjob because of my TMJ. My jaw would get so sore and tight. For some reason I haven't had that problem with my current boyfriend. I think I'm SO comfortable around him that I am relaxed enough not to have the old jaw problems. The tips put forth by Howard and Mikayla about changing technique are what I have always done to try to ease the problems. But also, make sure you are totally relaxed when doing the deed. Even stress from work or something else could add to extra jaw tension!

Well since I don't know what TMJ is I'll have to say no, I don't have it (i'm assuming the J is for Jaw).

Thanks for the input though vtnympho.

• Members

Hehe, it's a very common disorder of the temporomandibular joint in the jaw. For me it is basically just pain and tension in my jaw that is brought on mostly by stress. It certainly makes blow jobs more of a challenge when your jaw is so tense! :P

• Members

i have TMJ and i take breaks where i either kiss up the shaft or the other technics that are menchoned on other boards. biting up the shaft and teasing other areas. my jaw hurts after about 10 min if i am lucky. though i have found that with some partners it is easier to go longer because they have less issues with the taking breaks.

my jaw also makes a noise sometimes and it causes up to laugh, if he is inside when i laugh he loves it more because of the vibration.