Official Community Forums Home

What Was The Oddest Sex Toy You've Ever Seen?

Tyger

I thought that this would be a fun topic!

There have been a couple that have made me LOL and also go WTF!!!?

The one that made me laugh really loud at (at an adult store even!), was a blow up doll that they had fully set up. Unfortunately, it was a real cheezy one, and they also had put on some leather lingerie, bad strappy stuff, that did NOTHING to enhance the thing. AND (yes it got worst) it was on a sex swing, handcuffed. I almost peed myself laughing so hard!!!

The one that made me go WTF was a 4 foot black double dildo. The thing was huge and thick!!

• Members
I thought that this would be a fun topic!

There have been a couple that have made me LOL and also go WTF!!!?

The one that made me laugh really loud at (at an adult store even!), was a blow up doll that they had fully set up. Unfortunately, it was a real cheezy one, and they also had put on some leather lingerie, bad strappy stuff, that did NOTHING to enhance the thing. AND (yes it got worst) it was on a sex swing, handcuffed. I almost peed myself laughing so hard!!!

The one that made me go WTF was a 4 foot black double dildo. The thing was huge and thick!!

the weirdest sex toy i have ever seen was a vibrator that looked like a banana, i wanted to buy it for my best friend cause shes allergic to bananas and this would give her a reason to play with them!

• Members

The first time I saw the rotating rabit vib, I thought it was the funniest looking thing I had seen to date, it seemed a bit over the top compared to anything I had seen. Now , after reading the reviews I am going to get one when I have the money.

I was at a sex shop a few monthe ago with hubby and seen the HUGE dilido It was at least a foot tall and something like 6 inches wide...that made me say WTF!! I mean I am all for feeling full, but that thing would be like giving birth again...lol.

• Members

LOL

The strangest thing I have ever seen was a dildo at a local adult toy store.

It stood 3 and a half feet high and was easily as big around as a babys head, it really was a true novelty item.

The store used to run a "contest", if you could insert this toy past the head, you could have it for free.

Needless to say, very few ever tried.

One day I was there talking to a relative of mine who happened to work there, when this woman came in, announced she wanted to participate in the contest.

My relative grabbed some stuff, cleaned it up, and said "have at it"

I'll be damned if she didn't get that toy in past the head.

She picked it up, put it in the passangers seat of her car, seatbelted it in, and laughed the whole way out of the driveway.

Everyone at the store was in shock for a good 20 minutes or so.

The all time strangest thing that has made me go WTF?!

was a blow up sheep doll dressed a lovely lacy black bra and crotchless panties.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
LOL

The strangest thing I have ever seen was a dildo at a local adult toy store.

It stood 3 and a half feet high and was easily as big around as a babys head, it really was a true novelty item.

The store used to run a "contest", if you could insert this toy past the head, you could have it for free.

Needless to say, very few ever tried.

One day I was there talking to a relative of mine who happened to work there, when this woman came in, announced she wanted to participate in the contest.

My relative grabbed some stuff, cleaned it up, and said "have at it"

I'll be damned if she didn't get that toy in past the head.

She picked it up, put it in the passangers seat of her car, seatbelted it in, and laughed the whole way out of the driveway.

Everyone at the store was in shock for a good 20 minutes or so.

The all time strangest thing that has made me go WTF?!

was a blow up sheep doll dressed a lovely lacy black bra and crotchless panties.

How did you know she actually did it? Did you see her do it? Sounds painful!! Reverse childbirth, AHHHH!!! :o

The funniest thing I have seen is a blue, gel, double headed dildo. It was about three feet long and maybe a foot in diameter. My friend bought it and used to wear it like a feather boa to dance clubs.

• Members

Well... the one that made me go "LOL" was a blowup doll of a sheep, complete with white fur and black bikini.

The one that made me go "WTF" was those fucking machines the first time I saw them... although now, it's doesn't seen so scary anymore to me lol

And the one that made me go "OMG - I have to have it!" was the Jack Hammer Johnson that my bf showed me on the net... now that looks REALLY fun playing together lol

Another one that made me go "OMG - I have to have it!" was a small rocking-chair like contraption that is opened in the middle for a dildo... can't remember where I saw it though..

:rolleyes:

The first time I saw the rotating rabit vib, I thought it was the funniest looking thing I had seen to date, it seemed a bit over the top compared to anything I had seen. Now , after reading the reviews I am going to get one when I have the money.

I was at a sex shop a few monthe ago with hubby and seen the HUGE dilido It was at least a foot tall and something like 6 inches wide...that made me say WTF!! I mean I am all for feeling full, but that thing would be like giving birth again...lol.

When I lived in CA, hubby and I went to a shop in San Berdoo... I saw a double cock thingie that was 10'' for the pussy and 8" for the ass.... I WAS horrified!! I mean, this thing was huge!!!!! At the time, I was too young to understand what it was for... I still cannot comprehend the pleasures of anal.. then again, my boy is very wide, so It just don't work for me...love, love, love all else....:)

OMG!! I completely forgot about blow-up sheep dolls!! That made me go :blink: too!!

• Review Team

this is more OMMGGG i WANNNNNT ONEEEEEEEEE

but :

the http://www.ohmibod.com/overview.html

omb-pouch.jpg

vibrates in time with your ipod music. there are some songs i want to have sex with.. and now i can. someone buy me one pleeeeease. ahahaha.

• Members

Oh lord, what WILL they think of next?

Have you seen the Ipod jackets yet?

You can control the volume, foward, reverse and even switch songs on the sleeve.

I am assuming most if not all of you have seen the rabbit you control with your computer,

I think it is a cool toy myself.

Anyways, enough yammering, I have some stuff to do, if I find the link I will post it.

• Members

Hi All,

The S/M scene comes up with some pretty crazy stuff. Or what do you say about a horse carriage designed for man? Just to give you an idea...

I believe it was an Austrian company named Spartacus or something that had a whole variety of this kind of gear.

Regards

CGEM

• Members

I want the Ipod vibe. Hey Alfie buy me one :lol: There are some toys out there that sure have made me say WTF. I have seen the HUGE Dildo that I swear is prolly 3 feet tall and the girth bigger then any babies head I have ever seen. Lets see I have also seen a blow up horse, yes you heard me right instead of a blow up sheep a horse I swear I almost died right there it was just as you entered the store. Where some of this stuff comes from I don't think I really want to know.

OMG!! That would be too funny!!! :lol::P

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I just got a new toy that made me go "HUH?!?!" here is the link!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5046

the pic might not show what I mean, but each section is jointed and you can move the vibe in amazing ways! Review to come soon!