Official Community Forums Home

Scars, are they sexy?

• Members

I’m sure I’m not the only member that has scars. Personally I have many throughout my lifetime. Recently a new one was added to my chest ( I call zipper tattoo). I know of a few women that have c section scars, personally I find scars sexy. I wonder what other members think about ones scars!

• Like 2

• Members

I don’t have but one tiny scar on my hand. It’s happened in my teens so it’s pretty much faded. I’ve been fortunate enough I’ve never had surgery. Personally who cares. There a part of you and if somebody didn’t like them they’re not worth it.They’re probably shallow minded in my opinion.☀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members

I don't know I would call scar sexy. But I'm with Lonely, if they are part of the person I'm with, whether large or small, then so be it 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

As far as sexy I don’t know.. Only had sex with a person with a knee scar. I’m going to be paying attention to your cock not scars.☀️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks Rio. We’re looking at other things Lol...☀️

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

As far as sexy I don’t know.. Only had sex with a person with a knee scar. I’m going to be paying attention to your cock not scars.☀️

No scars on my cock, maybe a few stretch marks 😘

• Haha 2

• Members

That’s good. You’re so cute and funny, 6981.😁😁☀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I have a bunch of them.  Mostly from cancer, but several from other things.  I never let them bother me at all.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Good for you Marka 09. God Bless.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Good for you Marka 09. God Bless.☀️

Thank you!  

• Members
9 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

I think scars are sexy. Most scars have a story and give us character.  I am the proud owner of a c-section scar. 

Sounds sexy GN!

• Like 1

• Members

@Lighthouses22many of us are more critical of ourselves than others are. I think your breasts are fantastic. I love it when I will see you sucking on your own nipples. Hot

• Like 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, Lighthouses22 said:

@Rio Thank you.  I have always been critical of my scars... Glad you like my breasts even with the scars

I love your breasts too sexy lady!❤️😘

I think scars are sexy. 

They show that the person survived something painful, and is still going!! 

Personally, I have a scar on my knee from where I fell off my bike, and skidded across the pavement, as well as one on my elbow from the same accident.

I have a "stupid" one on my right index finger from cleaning a candle holder and it shattered, slicing the last knuckle. 

I have a scar above my upper lip & on my nose from where my ex hit me (and that ended that relationship after I kicked him in the groin).

And, of course, my c-section scar, that one I'm most proud of. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Tyger said:

I think scars are sexy. 

Personally, I have a scar on my knee from where I fell off my bike, and skidded across the pavement, as well as one on my elbow from the same accident.

I have a "stupid" one on my right index finger from cleaning a candle holder and it shattered, slicing the last knuckle. 

I have a scar above my upper lip & on my nose from where my ex hit me (and that ended that relationship after I kicked him in the groin).

I bet your scars are sexy ! You sound like a ver tough and beautiful woman. Glad you kick the ex in the groin,   Should of got more imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Kudo’s to you Tyger for kicking your ex in the groin. I hope it was hard enough. He got off easy after what he did to you. Sorry you had to go through that. You sound like a very strong woman. You should be proud!☀️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/27/2022 at 6:29 AM, Tyger said:

I think scars are sexy. 

Way to go Tyger!!  I'm very sorry it had to happen but bastards like that deserve it. 

As for scars, I never really thought much about them.  Some have them and some don't.  They are just part of who we are.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I think people with scars are sexy, but the scars themselves may be sexy, ugly, or a non-issue altogether. You lived life, maybe even survived something. I'd want to know the stories behind them. To me, they're just interesting trivia from your life.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks y'all, for the support. Yeah, he got what was coming to him. It  was very empowering to know I could defend myself against someone much bigger than myself. After him, I wasn't afraid of my person I was with. My ex husband one time, was getting so frustrated with me not taking his bullshit, and all of his excuses, that he said "I just wanna hit you.....just once...." I told him he'd better make sure I don't get up, because if I did, I'd make sure he didn't get back up.....ever.......

I still feel scars are sexy.....or maybe not the scars, but the stories of survival from them. Whether it was a childhood injury, needed surgery, or an oopsie.....scars help show us we can survive soooo much!!! 

• Members

No man should ever hit a woman. I’m glad you could defend yourself  Tyger.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Wow Starving! Thank God you weren’t hurt any worse than you were !!!☀️

• Members

Personally, I have abdominal scars from many surgeries and while at first I felt insecure about them my husband has never made me feel that I was less of a woman just because of my scars. They are what they are. While they’re not sexy, that are part of my story.

• Thanks 1