Official Community Forums Home

Three Ways

• Members

I find myself to be willing to try almost anything once. A three way is at the top of my list right now. I wouldn't mind having two guys at once but would perfer another woman. :P Having another woman there would also take care of number two. Anyone else out there have an opinion or preference? Please share.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I find myself to be willing to try almost anything once. A three way is at the top of my list right now. I wouldn't mind having two guys at once but would perfer another woman.  :P  Having another woman there would also take care of number two. Anyone else out there have an opinion or preference? Please share.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, You really should have a 3 some if you are really thinking about it.. Ohh Yeah, It can be the most pleasurable memories you will have if it is done in the right setting & Everyone is Consenting adults.

Ok I can tell you from experience There is nothing like the touch of another Female with her soft skin, Soft lips, Gentle touch, to feel another Womens Breast & how incredible soft to the touch they are & there skin is untill you start licking there nipples & they get hard in your mouth, with each caress a moan of pleasure & in the most gentle of ways you feel the wetness of another. Oh Hunny let me tell you It's a whole another world to feel another women. Or to have them lighty caress your breasts in ways you have never felt. A women knows where to touch another women. Pleaseure beyond belief for everyone. Also to have your man Inside you while you have her doing things to you.. Ohhh Yeah I'd say do it, It is an experience you will never forget!!! ;)

• Members
Hi, You really should have a 3 some if you are really thinking about it.. Ohh Yeah, It can be the most pleasurable memories you will have if it is done in the right setting & Everyone is Consenting adults. 

Ok I can tell you from experience There is nothing like the touch of another Female with her soft skin, Soft lips, Gentle touch, to feel another Womens Breast & how incredible soft to the touch they are & there skin is untill you start licking there nipples & they get hard in your mouth, with each caress a moan of pleasure & in the most gentle of ways you feel the wetness of another. Oh Hunny let me tell you It's a whole another world to feel another women. Or to have them lighty caress your breasts in ways you have never felt.  A women knows where to touch another women. Pleaseure beyond belief for everyone. Also to have your man Inside you while you have her doing things to you.. Ohhh Yeah I'd say do it, It is an experience you will never forget!!!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I definetly wnat to especially after your inticing description. My only problem is I can't find another woman I feel comfortable with to do it. I have a couple women picked out and have hinted at it but their thoughts on the idea suggest they wouldn't be up for it. Guess I'll just have to keep looking till I finally find someone :P

• Members
I definetly wnat to especially after your inticing description. My only problem is I can't find another woman I feel comfortable with to do it. I have a couple women picked out and have hinted at it but their thoughts on the idea suggest they wouldn't be up for it. Guess I'll just have to keep looking till I finally find someone :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:

Hi, Good for you! At least your looking :P !!!!! When you see her you will know there will be a mutual attraction!

I find myself to be willing to try almost anything once. A three way is at the top of my list right now. I wouldn't mind having two guys at once but would perfer another woman.  :P  Having another woman there would also take care of number two. Anyone else out there have an opinion or preference? Please share.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I myself also find myself thinking of a threesome, at first i wanted 2 guys now its a toss up, i would love to see to guys but ialso want another woman. Maybe ill try both!

• Members
I myself also find myself thinking of a threesome, at first i wanted 2 guys now its a toss up, i would love to see to guys but ialso want another woman.  Maybe ill try both!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, Try anything you can now because as you get older sex gets put on the back burner!! Don't let it happen to you!!!!! :P

I would love to try 2 guys! I never had the chance. (yet) But I will Someday!!!

I love the thought of it!

• Members

I won't complain about fucking a guy it's nice but personally I think women are much nicer to look at (especially naked) and turn me on more. There are hot guys but I think women are hotter.

• 2 months later...

This has been my fantasy for years. I think about it nonstop. I had a bisexual experience a couple of times in my past :P and so I know how good another womans touch feels. Yet, in my marriage I go back and forth on the subject- I think it is because I give into fear. We talk about it and are both on the same page- I think we just need to do it and I will be set free.....but for me it is a matter of meeting the right person too. Sometimes I feel like I want to burst my sexual energy is so charged just thinking about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Love to see my wife being ate by another hot sexy fem(like sexy Kate)

then me joining in

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the same fantasy. I want my wife to have me and her lover at the same time. During foreplay, i talk to her having four hands fondling and exciting her. she enjoys the talk and on some rare ocassion agrees to have another man. But afterwards declines to talk about it. I know it excites her very much but doesn't want to plunge in a threesome.

I also wouldn't mind having another lady.

U r like to have wife like that

• Members
Can you elaborate on the fun part

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I knew the two guys very well, and htey were best of freinds - so the situation was very much under control - so that was cool. What was fun for me was having all the attnetion - they were strictly hetero and so I got all their focus - their two tongues and mouths, two cocks, 4 hands - ooooo - that's a lot of stimulation (and they were both very good looking). I like back-door front door a lot - when you have one up your puss and one up your butt, there is a very full feeling - and erotic too. They were exellent at mastering the thrusts and timing, and used their hands on my clit and breasts to just push me over the top! We'd do lots of combos - a bj while the other was doing my butt or puss, double bjs, a bj for one while the other was eating me, etc. etc. - getting all this attention 100% of the time was awesome. But like I said, it was under control because I knew the guys well - I would imagine if you do not, it could be not so pleasant. They did whatever I wanted them to do - very nice. We spent several months together on weekends having fun - I still know them, and they are still friends, and friends with my hubby too! And they are still nice guys :) Have fun - hope this helps :)

• Members
I knew the two guys very well, and htey were best of freinds - so the situation was very much under control - so that was cool.  What was fun for me was having all the attnetion - they were strictly hetero and so I got all their focus - their two tongues and mouths, two cocks, 4 hands - ooooo - that's a lot of stimulation (and they were both very good looking).  I like back-door front door a lot - when you have one up your puss and one up your butt, there is a very full feeling - and erotic too.  They were exellent at mastering the thrusts and timing, and used their hands on my clit and breasts to just push me over the top!  We'd do lots of combos - a bj while the other was doing my butt or puss, double bjs, a bj for one while the other was eating me, etc. etc. - getting all this attention 100% of the time was awesome.  But like I said, it was under control because I knew the guys well - I would imagine if you do not, it could be not so pleasant.  They did whatever I wanted them to do - very nice.  We spent several months together on weekends having fun - I still know them, and they are still friends, and friends with my hubby too!  And they are still nice guys :)  Have fun - hope this helps :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really envy you. My wife loves hearing having two cocks during foreplay, but thats the end of it. Do your hubby join in the fun?

Thanx alot.

Hope to hear new sexiting encounter from you :D

• Members

How would you go about finding someone you could trust? We have talked about this and my hubby would love to do this, and I have to say I think about it too. But the thing that always stops me is, how to find someone clean, someone you can trust and really if I did it I just think I wouldnt want them to be able to contact me- almost like a one nighter. I told my hubby we should just do it in vegas, go there find a women, get crazy and nobody would ever find out. I do love the thought of it, its a turn on.

sasha

• 2 months later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have had a bi encounter it was different to say the least I was young but I have been playing with the idea to have a 3some with 2 guys something I have been thinking about for a while. :D

• Members
I have had a bi encounter it was different to say the least I was young but I have been playing with the idea to have a 3some with 2 guys something I have been thinking about for a while.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have had a threesome with both two men and two women. The women I had thee encounter with was bi and my now wife was bi-curious this was great because they got to enjoy each other as much as I got to enjoy them. I believe that when you have a threesome with two women the women almost have to be willing to enjoy each other as much as you because there does not seem to be enough man to go around in that situation unless you happen to have a strap-on laying around the house then it seems to be ok either way. With two men I have found that it can go either way strait or bi. Me being bi myself I prefer the other man to be bi so that I can enjoy him as well without and aquardness being present. This also seems to get the women present very revved up.

• Members
I have had a bi encounter it was different to say the least I was young but I have been playing with the idea to have a 3some with 2 guys something I have been thinking about for a while.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Melissa, I also have had two threeways and consider them my most facinating sexual experiences for different reasons. When I was with a another man and women who were a couple it was very intense. We were two men on a mission: pleasing our woman. It was very hot. When I was with a female friend and her friend it was very different, much more relaxed. I felt incredibly validated as a male and delighted in the give and take between the three of us. By the way, none of us are hard bodies, just regular folks getting together for great sex!

• Members
How would you go about finding someone you could trust?  We have talked about this and my hubby would love to do this, and I have to say I think about it too.  But the thing that always stops me is, how to find someone clean, someone you can trust and really if I did it I just think I wouldnt want them to be able to contact me- almost like a one nighter.  I told my hubby we should just do it in vegas, go there find a women, get crazy and nobody would ever find out.  I do love the thought of it, its a turn on.

sasha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sasha,

I have read all the posts and I am afraid to be the barer of bad news here, but SOMETIMES it is NOT all it is cracked up to be! It is a careful TOUCHY situation, especially if you are married. Let me elaberate....

I would consider myself bisexual. I was with 2 women before I got married, and really enjoyed the experience. I shared my feelings with my husband WAY before we married ( I wanted him to hear it from me and make the choice himself if he wanted to marry someone with these thoughts). Within the first year, we talked so much about it, and it was a HUGE fantacy of his as well to have a threesome. So.... we started looking. We were on the internet finding women, and meeting up with them (locally). I think we had about 25 lunch and dinners before we found one that was "right" so we thought. We were very judgemental.... if a woman brought her child to the dinner (believe it or not THAT HAPPENED TWICE) or she brought another friend.. she was out! If she came in blue jeans that had spots of them, SHE WAS OUT! Finally, we found a gal that was very clean, natural without a lot of makeup, clear complection, SOFT baby like skin (which made me think she took great care of herself) open and appeared to be the aggressor, which was nice since this 3-some was so new to us. Also she was about 15 min late to our meeting, and her excuse was... she got off work late and just HAD to have a bath before she came to meet us. This again made me feel she was well kept and cared about heigene (spell check). My hubby and I set groundrules before we ever even hooked up with her. First, there are total psycho's out here, you gotta be careful. I didn't mind him doing her since he was there watching us... however, he HAD to wear a rubber at ALL times. Not just the diseases which are most scary, but what in the WORLD would we do if she claimed pregnancy????? That was the ONE thing that bothered us about her, she wanted a baby and her and her hubby couldn't have one, so we didn't want her claiming my hubby was the father (when it would have had to be another one of her affairs in reality). Although he had vacectomy and was clean (no live sperm), we didn't want another woman claiming this, causing a big MESS of trouble and explaining... (she was also married without her hubby being involved or knowing). I like you, wanted to find someone that it was a ONE TIME THING! If it felt good all the way around, we could do it again, but it was VERY important to me that we found someone looking for the same. She was married and made it clear she was not leaving her hubby, and that was GREAT. ANY HOW.. on to the rest....

We met up one day, and did our thing. It was so GREAT for ALL of us while it happend, BUT emotions afterward went crazy! As far as the experience this is how it basically went... She and I started first in the bedroom while hubby gave us a chance to familiarize with one another. When he walked in, she was down between my legs and masterbating herself. He got hard immediately and put a rubber on right away! He lay down right beside of her rubbing on her ass, while rubbing and pinching my nipples. He and she both ate my pussy at the same time. One would be sucking on my clit, the other would be licking my hole or ass... it was great! She came up to sit on my face, which was nice, and he went in behind her doggy. She slid back down and started kissing me and we kissed for a while, and then she started sucking on my titties. She and I 69'd for a good while with me on top while hubby was behind. I gave took off his rubber and gave him a blow job while she was eating my pussy... I could go on, but that sounds GREAT DOESN'T IT???????? Well guess what? After she left, he didn't talk to me for hours! When we finally talked about it, it for him was a jealous thing. He felt like she was way into me, and I was into her more than him, and he got jealous. He felt like it wasn't a 3-some, but rather a 2-some and he got to watch and PLAY A LITTLE! Then she kept emailing and calling wanting to hook up with just me.... You have to understand this WAS very hard for my hubby to deal with. HE is a looker. He has dark features, brown eyes, built, had many women in his life, and has a HUGE COCK which he knows how to work well. A girl never broke up with him before, he always dumped her. When we go out, women are slobbering on themselves and hating me.... so he is not used to rejection whatsoever, and that is how he felt. It seriously devestated our relationship. I didn't mind him doing her, we AGREED to do this. Did I ever wonder if she would be better for him? SURE, that was natural. Did I ever wonder if she was more attractive? SURE, that was natural. Now having said that, I didn't walk away from this ordeal feeling jealous about anything. He did FUCK her, and she DID suck his dick some.... so it is NOT that they didn't do a thing ya know? I would have to agree with him, she was all over me. (Keep in mind, I feel like I am a fat dog cow next to my husband, I feel unworthy of him at all times, and am the most insecure person you will ever meet, so I say she was all over me because it felt that way, not that I feel like I am the bomb or good looking, or great in bed... whatsoever. That statement could be taken as if I think I am Gods gift, and I am far from that) However, if more women are reading this, think of it this way. You explain your fantasies of a woman, and then you get one with your mans not only PERMISSION but pure excitement about it himself, would you be more focused on a woman that you were only going to have for a couple hours, or your man that you were married to and could have anytime? I think she had a man at home and got her needs fixed there, so she wanted me.

This is NOT everyone's 3-some story, but it is mine. We made the mistake of having her to our home. We wanted a safe place for us, we thought it would be more comfortable than a hotel that is sometimes dirty or sleezy.. and trust me, where we live it is about 45 miles or better to a REPUTABLE hotel. Although I didn't give her my home phone, I did give her my cell the day we were meeting in case she got lost. After our sexual encounter, She stalked me, sent me roses, showed up at my job, called 24-7, emailed like mad.... it was awful. Even tho I enjoyed her, I couldn't continue because it hurt my hubby so much. I was DONE with that. Although the experience was fun, exciting and extremely top of the line sexual (even hubby came 3 times), I would NEVER do it again. NEVER! I have GREAT fantacies about being with two men, and sometimes I get resentful that he denies me that after I allowed him to be with another woman right in front of me. But it actually took this post for me to fully understand his denial. I think my friend "CRAZY" and my friend "TELECOM" both told me that it would be hard to watch another man do their woman. Well, if hubby couldn't handle a woman showing me attention, I would assume a man would be worse.

Although I am probably the ONLY one on this site sharing my honesty of it being a TERRIBLE experience in the long run for US, I wouldn't have it any other way. THIS is a SERIOUS step for a couple, and you need to be informed of the GOODS and THE BADS before you chose to take such a step. I am so glad you posted this thought, because in the meantime you helped me more understand a situation happening with hubby and I where he denies my fantasy of a 3-some with a man. So thank you for your post, I will NEVER bring a 3-some up with my hubby again, because I am now brought back to his hurt from before. I couldn't imagine how he would feel about a man touching me, if he couldn't stand sharing me with a woman! I hope no one hates me over this, this is just my lone experience, hope it will help in your thought process before you attempt it.... Good luck in whatever you chose,

HM2

• Members

HM,

I am glad that you have resolved the issue for your self. As much advice as any person can give or take, the end decision is up the the individual who ask the question. I hope that you find a way to get the fulfillment you are looking for. Thank you for your honesty.

Crazy

• Members

Cheers to you for being so open-minded, my only word of advice is go into the situation level-headed and cool. Involving another person can put a strain on even the strongest relationship. Perhaps it isn't a threesome that you want, rather to be with just a woman?

good luck to you.

• Members
HM,

I am glad that you have resolved the issue for your self.  As much advice as any person can give or take, the end decision is up the the individual who ask the question.  I hope that you find a way to get the fulfillment you are looking for.  Thank you for your honesty.

Crazy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crazy,

Although it sounds great to think that I resolved an issue on my own, I do in fact owe you and Telecom much credit. Thank you so much for the "chats" we have had on this and other subjects. I can tell you this. Since I read the post on the gal wanting a 3-some, I really and I do mean REALLY searched myself about this issue. I think It was more of a what is good for the goose, is good for the gander thing, ya know? In the end, who cares who did what or who got what? In the absolute end, I love my husband more that life itself, and I want him happy. A few moments of "fun" for lack of better terms, is NEVER worth ruining a good thing. The only fulfillment I need, is to know that He and I are still in love and will forever be that way. This site and you my friend, have helped in more ways than you can imagine. People out here need to know that something they might type that seems so minor, or if they wonder if people even care to read it, need to understand that MANY people are getting into this site. Many people are in need of help and searching. Be wise and truthful in what you say, because someone just may need you here.

Again, thanks so much....

HM2

• 2 weeks later...

I cant imagine having a 3some, nor is it something i would ever want to do or watch but reading about all your expirences has been enlightening.

• Members

My experience with 3-somes have all been fmf and I can count how many I've had on 3 fingers and only 1 turned out good...the others, well, I dunno what I did wrong, but the other females ended up pissed and jealous with me. I guess that 3-somes for me are to piss off other women. Not worth my time.

now....mfm 3-somes hold my fascination! *giggle*

• 2 weeks later...