Official Community Forums Home

Three Ways

When My wife is drunk she wants to try this, she says maybe several guys. I would like to try it and I want to give her what she wants, I just don't think either of us would be happy with the decision in the morning. My other problem is that I'm so totally in love with her I can't stand the thought of her having sex with another man (or woman). We have talked about it and she feels the same way about me. If we can never bring ourselves to have a 3way, are sex toys a satisyfing alternative?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
When My wife is drunk she wants to try this, she says maybe several guys. I would like to try it and I want to give her what she wants, I just don't think either of us would be happy with the decision in the morning. My other problem is that I'm so totally in love with her I can't stand the thought of her having sex with another man (or woman). We have talked about it and she feels the same way about me. If we can never bring ourselves to have a 3way, are sex toys a satisyfing alternative?
:P:P:P YES YES YES...SEX TOYS ARE VERY SATISFYING FOR ME-A SINGLE DUDE W/O A GF. WHEN I AM HAVING SOLO SEX I FANTASISE ABOUT THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS. MOST OF MY FANTASIES INVOLVE ROLE PLAY AND B & D. IF I HAD THE MEANS THERE ARE SEVERAL SEX TOYS I WOULD L O V E TO PURCHASE. I SAW THIS I THINK ON HBO LATENIGHT. SEX DOCUMENTARIES. THIS OUTFIT (CALIFORNIA ?) BUILDS A SEX DOLL. IT'S INCREDIBLY LIFELIKE. THERE ARE MALE-FEMALE AND TRANSEXUAL MODELS. THE TEXTURE OF THE SKIN IS LIKE CYBERSKIN I THINK. REAL HAIR-INCLUDING PUSSY HAIR IF YOU WANT IT. THEY BEND EASILY FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS. AND FOR THE LADIES HERE-THE MALE DOLLS COME WITH INTERCHANGABLE TOOLS. LONG/SHORT/HARD/LIMP/THICK...YOU ORDER WHAT YOU WANT AND THESE FOLKS D E L I V E R ! ! ! THESE PUPPIES RUN AROUND 6 THOU EACH LESS SHIPPING. AND THEY TAKE GREAT CARE IN MAKING ABSOLUTELY SURE YOUR "DOLL" WILL ARRIVE UNDAMAGED AND READY TO PLAY...AND EACH SEX HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF OPENINGS FOR ALL YOUR DEVIOUS DESIRES. THERE IS ANOTHER OUTFIT THAT WENT THE EXTRA MILE ON DELIVERING SEXUAL SATISFACTION :P .....FUCK MACHINES.COM JUST CHECK THEM OUT THEY PUT NEW MEANING IN THE PHRASE P O W E R T O O L..... :D peace everyone 12GAUGE B)

B)

I find myself to be willing to try almost anything once. A three way is at the top of my list right now. I wouldn't mind having two guys at once but would perfer another woman. :P Having another woman there would also take care of number two. Anyone else out there have an opinion or preference? Please share.

I love to see two women enjoying themselves while I am taking turns with one and then the other.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I myself have had a couple threesomes, all two females and one male, and all with my current partner. As of yet, there has been no bad feelings, no regrets, etc and so forth. We knew the other women involved VERY WELL before we did ANYTHING. We all understood from the beginning that while it didn't necessarily have to be a one time thing, it wasn't going to be long term either. One woman was married - with her husband's full consent and understanding (he was stationed in Germany at the time, and sympathized with her situation) - and the other was single. No baggage in either case. I think the key here was how well we knew each other. We were friends who had come to an understanding, not strangers who made arrangements and hoped for the best.

As for my enjoyment of the experiences...well...it could have been better. But, this was enlightening to me because it taught me that I don't like timid women. Too boring in bed. I would certainly try it again, applying what I know from past experience to really look for what I want.

• Members

I am glad that things worked out for you, Eurphoria, in your 3some experiences. This, however, is not the norm. Statistically, 3 somes are shown to break up relationships, cause doubts, and insecurities - overall not make them stronger. In the few cases where threesomes do work, the couple either just has that "something" that allows them to view each other having sex with another partner and turn off the jealousy meter - or, they continue the relationship with the other person and a regular basis to continue to fullfil the urge to be with the other person.

For me, I was the other person in a few M-F-F threesomes, and it NEVER worked well for me. The man or woman always seemed to fixate on me. If the arrangement was no intercourse, the man would ask his woman for another threesome with intercourse. If the arrangement was for only the women to be together, and the man just watched, and then did things with his woman, he always tried to get into the mix. Whatever the situation was, the relationship ended badly for the couple. Perhaps it was just the circumstances of knowing the people who I was doing these threesomes with, and the fact that we were all very young, under 25, but I would never do that again, and I certainly would not do it in my marriage!

I will say, the threesome I had with M-M-F was much different. The men did not do things with each other, so there was not jealously or problems after the threesome. The guy I was dating was secure in "sharing" me, and didn't seem to have any problems with the guidelines and boundaries we had set forth. Now, I am not with that guy anymore, but we didn't break up over a threesome!

Mikayla

• Members

in responce , I have had threesomes m ostly involve a couple and myself where the guy wants to give anal to another guy and have his wife watch. Sometimes i see the wife get jealous if he likes it to much. I think its my girlish figure and the panties and hose that get them off, most wives really get off watching, alot of younger couples seem to like this kind of threesome,anyone else have this type of experience.

extralove

• 3 weeks later...
I myself have had a couple threesomes, all two females and one male, and all with my current partner. As of yet, there has been no bad feelings, no regrets, etc and so forth. We knew the other women involved VERY WELL before we did ANYTHING. We all understood from the beginning that while it didn't necessarily have to be a one time thing, it wasn't going to be long term either. One woman was married - with her husband's full consent and understanding (he was stationed in Germany at the time, and sympathized with her situation) - and the other was single. No baggage in either case. I think the key here was how well we knew each other. We were friends who had come to an understanding, not strangers who made arrangements and hoped for the best.

As for my enjoyment of the experiences...well...it could have been better. But, this was enlightening to me because it taught me that I don't like timid women. Too boring in bed. I would certainly try it again, applying what I know from past experience to really look for what I want.

I usually think of my partner to begin but as I start to orgasm, I dont think at all, its very relaxing. This is why all info and ground rules should be out of the way first maybe even a contract.

love B) Bunny

• Members

Threesomes can be great if you do not have a connection with the other people, relationship wise. In my experience we were just three single people having fun. I could never do that with anyone in a relationship.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Many moons ago, about 10 years or so to be precise, we were still living in Minneapolis, MN.,

my wife admitted to me that she had fantasized about a FMF threesome with her and I.

In my mind, her and I being touched by another woman at the same time, turns me on, BIG TIME.

I can still see the room, the bed, light shining through the window on her naked body as she sheepishly

admitted, "I have always wondered what it'd be like to have another woman with us."

I don't remember how we ever got to that conversation! I only remember that we had just finished a steamy

rendevous in front of the fireplace on a cold Minnesota winter's night, and were in the bedroom about to get dressed again.

For whatever reason, MFM just does NOTHING for either of us.

I think we would run the risk of jealousy if we tried the FMF, though.

I enjoy oral, she does not.

I can easily see where another woman who'd give me oral would pull me away from my wife, even if only temporarily...

That is not a good risk to take.

We believe that marriage is about trust, honor and respect.

So, even though her perception is a horrible injustice to the act,

Her thoughts are based on her observation that while she was in high school, "only the sluts" gave and received oral sex.

So, since she has negative perceptions, then I won't force her into it,

because just like the rest of us, her perception of herself effects her performance and confidence.

Most of us are well aware that sex is extremely mental,

and not just a mindless fuckfest, when done right and in its most effective and meaningful levels.

• 1 month later...
I find myself to be willing to try almost anything once. A three way is at the top of my list right now. I wouldn't mind having two guys at once but would perfer another woman. :P Having another woman there would also take care of number two. Anyone else out there have an opinion or preference? Please share.

sounds like fun i had that to happen to a long time ago once you do a few times it is grest have not done it in a long time but would like to try it agin

I would love to try a 3-some with hubby, F-F-M. I don't think that hubby would tolerate another man touching me.

• Members

Its sounds very exciting to be in bed having a 3some. I fantasize sometimes about having 2 women in bed with me 1 of course being my gf. From what she tells tell me she checks out the hot babes as well. But I think for us it would cause problems later down the road. If it ever does happen it would be with 1 of her long time gf's.

Its sounds very exciting to be in bed having a 3some. I fantasize sometimes about having 2 women in bed with me 1 of course being my gf. From what she tells tell me she checks out the hot babes as well. But I think for us it would cause problems later down the road. If it ever does happen it would be with 1 of her long time gf's.

it sounds like fun i know that my wife would not go for it but i think about it i guess it just some thing that i will deal with sounds like all you guys have a great thing going on

• 2 months later...
  • Members

this is my first time on here so here it goes. i am 51 yrs and married to my 51 yrs wife. we have fun with sex and some toys but i can't stop thinking about the fantacy of having another women in bed with us. i love my wife and we are together for life but i just can't get the idea out of my mind. i think she might be up for it but we have never talked about before. im not sure how or if i should even bring it up. any help would be nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I have done both, with 1 man-2 women and with 1 woman-2 men, and I can definitely say I enjoyed it with more-well at least most of the time-with another woman. To me making love to a woman while a man watches, beside himself with lust is one of the most erotic experiences I have ever had. It's been a while but I intend to do it again soon. There is a bit of voyeur/exhibitionist in me, an I just cant get enough of putting on or watching a show. I have to say that the experiences I've had with 2 men have been fun, but I'm really not down with not totally being in control. (must have something to do with controlling 1200 lb animals)So I don't have any experiences so far that make me yearn for more. Not to say that it could never be mindblowing with the right 2 guys, just that I've always come away feeling like a peice of meat.

Now, on the other hand, the threesomes I've had with 2 men have been with STRAIGHT guys....The voyeur in me absolutely SALIVATES at the thought of watching 2 guys caress and fondle each other, swallow each others cocks, eat each others asses....That is on my list of things to do!!!

OMG I have to go wank off...

Oh yea, I wouldn't do it with someone I am in a serious committed relationship with. It had disastrous results in the past, and I would never take that chance again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My husband and I have discussed it. He and I are both interested FFM but my rules from even the talking stage have been set down. It has to be a stranger and someone He or I would never see again. Plus the big one for me is she only touchs me and I only touch her. HE is only allowed to touch and be touched by ME and me only. So who knows maybe one day.....

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I got to try this two times fmf and it was great but the to women didn't do each other then . If I got the chance again I would like the two girls to do each other so I could watch as I fuck one. :

• 6 months later...

My boyfriend and I have both admitted to fantasizing about it and I think that he would really enjoy it, but I don't think I could ever see him with another woman without going crazy.

I feel bad because I want to fulfill all of his fantasies, but this is one that I doubt I'll every be able to bring myself to do.

• Members

Hi Everyone,

Some of you know that 3some's is something that I've announced that I definately want to try - ANYTIME NOW! Sorry that was my sexualpeak alter ego jumping in there! (bad girl - spanky, spanky no go behave!) I wish she was able to be controlled like that! ha, ha.

Several good points raised above. I've never been into women although if I was able to have a FMF 3some, she would have to have the same sexual energy as me and amazing tits to satisfy the one ongoing fantasy I have had most of my adult life!

I think that as far as some of the "timidity" and "able to lead" comments raised above that this is why I want MFM. Two guys can hopefully handle it/me better.

By the way Euphoria, I dig your pic. NEAT!

Cowgirl, I would love to just watch my two fellas just even kiss for a brief moment. O - M - G! Hot Damn!

Flychucker, just mention it here and there in passing - maybe just teasing and be sure to be looking in her eyes when you do. See what her response is. She may be open to it.

sexualpeak,

• 1 month later...

meh...the only way my hubby is getting a threesome is if it is me, him, and another guy (i bet he would bust a nut if he knew double penetration appealed to me...) I have always been kinda straight laced and prissy....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I am of the exact same mind. I am not BI, but I would love to spend a night with a woman focusing on our pleasure while her husband looks on. After we finish with each other we could work on him together. A FFM threesome is more appealing, but a MMF threesome is not out of the question!! :P

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I would prefer to go foursome, not being together as one, but to have two separate couples enjoying themselves. I suppose it is based around voyeurism and exhibitionism. I enjoy both views and would love to enjoy my wife while another couple enjoys each other and we all can look. At some point I would not mind sharing in the foreplay with all four of us.