Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Foreplay aside, how long do you fuck for, just fuck before you cum?🌞

• Like 2

• Members
7 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Foreplay aside, how long do you fuck for, just fuck before you cum?🌞

It depends Lonely.  Actually the tighter the pussy, the longer I can hang on before exploding.  Longest I kept it hard while fucking before cumming was about 45 minutes.  Most of the time it is less than 10 minutes though.  What was the longest you had someone fucking you before he came?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks for answering Jim. The two times I had sex was probably 20 minutes and half an hour.🌞

• Members

I don’t have a regular partner so I have nothing to compare it to. 

• Sad 1

• Members

Half hour to 40 minutes, sometimes longer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you JimP. I wish I had one!!🌞😘

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

My wife and I had been traveling a bumpy road lately and just got back from a much needed vacation a couple of hours ago. 

We had sex on the last leg of our trip and let all inhibitions go. We both had oral, anal and she also tried (and liked) DP which consisted of me penetrating her anally and 10" dido vaginally. 

We were at it for 1 1/2 hours.  And she's 63! 😉

I also managed to take pics unbeknownst to her for my pleasure.  She has the prettiest bald pussy I've ever seen

• Like 3

• Members

I'm happy for you Hoggy. Wish we were able to see that beautiful bald pussy

• Members

I can fuck 4 at least 20 mins hard then i can xpkode all over my new tranny girlfriend...but i definitely prefer bending over 4 her and  getting filled up with CUM.  I love the way it drips out of my BOOTY

• Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you Hoggy. I’m happy for you both.

• Members
30 minutes ago, Gamboa said:

What state are you in lonely and divorced 

New York.🌞

• Members

It depends for me, if my wife gives me a really good blowjob where I want to explode then sex doesn't tske that long. If she wants it hard and fast then I cum pretty fast, if she wants me to go at a slower pace I can last for awhile. Also depends how often I have sex

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It really depends on the sex partner. With my ex-wife it didn't take me more than 5 minutes to cum. But that had more to do with the frequency of us having sex than the hotness of the sex. If and I say if I was allowed to have sex with her. It didn't take all that much to shoot my load. 

With my current girlfriend it's completely different. Most of the time we work each other to a orgasm during foreplay, cuddle for a while and start again. It's then that we actually start to fuck. Then it also depends on the kind of things we do. Like including toys or anal. But most of the time I can manage 30 minutes 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

As others have said, it depends: Sometimes I want to Cum so bad that I explode after 3 or 4 deep thrusts. Other times, with Oral, I can feel my body reach "cruising altitude" and I can Fuck (varying positions) for close to an hour. It also depends on her: If she Cums, or if the Fucking is totally turning her on and getting her super wet, it heightens my arousal and I cum sooner.

• Like 1

• Members

Edging is probably your best bet if you are wanting it to last longer. I do find making love lasts longer cause you're going nice and slow. But hardcore fucking is great, you just might cum faster because of all the excitement 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

whole lot of factors effect the time you can last
age is a real big factor (at 71 i last for the better part of an hour or more)