Official Community Forums Home

Has age made you more open sexually?

• Members

As I've gotten older I've become much more sexually open to things than when I was younger.  Not sure if this means I'm getting wiser or just hornier.😁 

For example, in the past I never cared much for anal or for group sex but am very turned on by both now and would very much like to try (sadly, no opportunity yet).  There are other sexual adventures as well that I'd like to try and I'm wondering if this is something others have also found as they've gotten older?  Is this more common to males than females; females than males; or for both equally?

What has the rest of the TT family's experience?

• Like 1

• Members

I definitely have become more open to a lot of different things than when I was younger. I am more open now to a lot of things I would never even consider when I was younger

• Like 1

• Members

i’ve definitely become more open as well. If someone told me I’d be on a sex web site and taking naked pictures of myself years ago I would have told hem they are crazy,lol….🫢

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

i’ve definitely become more open as well. If someone told me I’d be on a sex web site and taking naked pictures of myself years ago I would have told hem they are crazy,lol….🫢

Thank God you became more open Lonely.  We all certainly appreciate it.😋

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Makes getting older a fun time, doesn't it?

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, cirrus20 said:

Thank God you became more open Lonely.  We all certainly appreciate it.😋

Thank you Cirrus. So don’t I.

• Members
51 minutes ago, tiger67 said:

Makes getting older a fun time, doesn't it?

Yes that”s 1 good thing.

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, all the time said:

You can teach old dogs new tricks!

Teach me All The Time!!!  I'm ready to learn!!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Yes that”s 1 good thing.

Looking at your pics Lonely I can think of many other good things!

• Thanks 1

On 1/15/2024 at 2:38 AM, cirrus20 said:

As I've gotten older I've become much more sexually open to things than when I was younger.  Not sure if this means I'm getting wiser or just hornier.😁 

For example, in the past I never cared much for anal or for group sex but am very turned on by both now and would very much like to try (sadly, no opportunity yet).  There are other sexual adventures as well that I'd like to try and I'm wondering if this is something others have also found as they've gotten older?  Is this more common to males than females; females than males; or for both equally?

What has the rest of the TT family's experience?

Yes, very much so. I mean I've always been interested in sex, being quite active, but as the years went by I realized I'm not a heterosexual, but also interested in other genders. Well I guess that's because I'm also quite turned on by other cocks. So I've had a few experiences in enjoying one, but that's not enough. I'm also, like you, found I'd love to take part in a group, or at least more than just me and my partner.

This came with a realization I'm not that protective of that certain exclusiveness that usually comes with a relationship. I wouldn't mind seeing and experiencing my partner enjoying other people, we've actually fantasized together about a group where there are many other guys ready to fuck her, but with a twist where I suck them hard, and maybe suck some of them off, too. Definitely me eating her creampie after they're all done.

I'd also love to be ravished by more than one guy. I'd love to be on the receiving end of bukkake. Many things like these I've came to realize over time. So either I've grown hornier, or I've come to embrace the fact that I'm a slut. Or both. :D

• Like 2

• Members

I’m hoping I’m  wiser about all things as I’ve aged. 
I’ve always been an open person sexually,  but I suppose my lines have blurred more as the years have passed. 

• Members

Great question and I answer hell yes. I questioned and/or suppressed my urges initially, but quickly changed mindset and embrace these feelings.

• Like 2

• Members
11 minutes ago, Sdffm3 said:

Great question and I answer hell yes. I questioned and/or suppressed my urges initially, but quickly changed mindset and embrace these feelings.

😉😁

• Members

I'm definitely more open, the years have taught me that missed opportunities seldom return. I much rather try something new today than wonder what if for the remainder of my life. Just look at the situation before you commit to try it, let your intelligence be your guide rather than going with the passion of the moment which can lead to less than ideal results. Mistakes will be made but that's where learning occurs and eventually wisdom develops through your experiences. Live life, don't regret what you missed because you never done that before. Just use common sense.

• Like 1

• Members

It has for me, when I was young, I had a preconceived notion of what sex should be, and with whom.

Now that I am older I have discovered sex is for fun, whatever that may entail as long as both parties are ok with it.

I have found myself to be kinky and a WHOLE lot more open than my wife.

it’s sad, she just isn’t into it.

• Sad 1