Official Community Forums Home

Datable Vs. Fuckable

Hey everyone,

After reading some one the threads and posts and junk.. I like this site alot! maybe you can give me some advice on this subject which is bothering me some.

I asked a guy friend for advice and this is what I got. He explained datable and fuckable. and all it did was piss me off. some men make no sense.

ok.

I was told that guys like a relationship with a "nice girl". Someone they can take home to their mother. now myself, I have no children so I'm wondering if mother can tell (maybe by smell or physic ability) if a girl is naughty in bed. I was told that if a girl is too wild in bed. IE.. likes having hair grabbed and ass smacked and maybe anal, then she is straight into the fuckable catagory. If a girl might at some point like another girl in bed, then straight to fuckable only.

the best part of this shit is this.. when the guy wants something a little more interesting he's going to probably cheat and find a girl not like the one he has at home. someone a little more frisky in the sack. WTF! :o

so basically I was told

* dont sleep with a guy right away (I would not anyway, but is there a special time period??)

* dont give awesome head.. just maybe good.

* dont get too kinky

* dont want it all the time either.

cause then guys will wonder what you're doig when they're not around. and this was told to me by a level headed, professional, easy going friend of mine. he said it might suck but it's what guys do, what he does and his friends all agree.. and I asked around. all the guys thought this way. :blink:

Im going to have to pretend to be a bit lame in bed to get a good guy, only to be cheated on for the girl I am inside? this information for a girl who is separated and about to be divorced and back in the dating scene after some time.. not good information.

ok. your turn. advise away please. lol

Im looking for a new guy. I dont expect sex to always be wild animal lusting.. but once in a while I would like it to be amazing.. Got to have that sometimes, just as much as you need the tender loving.

Thanks!!!

D

• Members

ok, I gotta say your friend is either lying or a moron. I have several male friends and many who are players at heart. They have no catergories, but are looking for a woman who "is a lady on the streets but a Freak in the bed" or "a lady on the street, but a freak in the sheets" is the common mentality. I have to admit, I love this fact about my wife. We waited 'til we were married, but we were open and honest with one another about sex and what we liked and didn't like. Things have cooled some, but we are working our way back up to boiling. So, to answer your question, not all men are pigheaded and use these lame catergories and there are many who would love to find a nice sensiable woman that they can take to meet their families, and then go home and blow the windows out of the bedroom. Don't lose hope. There are still some good men out there.

Well, you sure got some very confusing advice, from a seemingly very immature, self-centered guy.

The only thing I can see that he was right on point was, is that "datable" girls are the ones you go around, introducing to friends & family. The "fuckable" gal is the one that LOVES to have sex, ans is very open and honest about it. Or that the guy just doesn't want to have a relationship with, just have a casual fuck now and again.

This is not meaning that they, Datable AND Fuckable,can't be one and the same.

For instance, I, come across, in real life, as a pretty straight laced kinda gal, with a flare for being open, funny, honest, and blunt. But lots of fun to be around. I have shocked some people having tattoos!! I've been a computer instructor, retail Goddess, and am now a Stay At Home Mother of one. And, I LOVE SEX!!!

It's all how you present yourself. My step-sister was "easy". She'd sleep with anyone, anytime, anywhere. She was what your friend would call "Fuckable". She has never really had a full-time, honest to goodness relationship. I asked one of her BFs one time, what it was about her that men found so appealing. And, he was honest with me, he said that she was an easy lay, not a very good one, but easy. And that he had always liked me, but I never came across as "easy". I was, using HIS words now, "a quality woman, that you have a relationship with. You get less BS that way". Again, how you handle yourself, and others will show men how you will allow yourself to be treated.

I have had a couple of FWBs (friends with Benifits), and that was on both parts, a Fuckable situation.

NEVER have I held back my sexual expertise (or lack of, depending on what they wanted). Yes, I've been cheated on. Does that mean it was due to me being a tiger in bed? No! It was due to the fact that the guy I was with at the time, couldn't/wouldn't keep his dick in his pants. If a man cheats on you because "you were too freaky" in bed, then he is an ass.

dont sleep with a guy right away (I would not anyway, but is there a special time period??)

* dont give awesome head.. just maybe good.

* dont get too kinky

WTF? Is this guy on another planet? Maybe if you're dealing with HIM, these are his rules. He's is extremely pathetic, and a bit of a control freak, IMO.

How many men out here just want "Good head"??? I will answer that for them! NONE!! They want AWESOME head!!! Who wants to have just GOOD sex??? AGain, NO ONE!!! We want awesome sex!!!

There is no special time period for waiting to have sex. It's all about comfort level, and the connection between you. Sex is adult play. You want sex, when you want it. Not when HE dictates you SHOULD.

Dating is hell, let's face it. Too many games. I found that honesty is the best policy. If you like someone, tell them, if you want to have sex with them, tell them. Be honest about what you like in bed. A good lover for you is made, not born. Never give less then your best in anything. And you'll be comfortable in your own skin.

Good luck!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow,

Thanks everyone!!

I really appreciate the advice. lol .. thought I was loosing my fucking mind! I am not saying im a sexual superstar or anything but I do tend to get a bit wild if Im hot, dont most ppl?

anyway I agree with you all. I want to date a guy, have a great relationship and with awesome sex. :)

• Members

You sound perfectly normal to me. Of course if you are having a good time you want to get wild. What is wrong with that? Nothing that i know. Its just that most men are not prepared to enjoy the company of a " wild woman ". Again, they are too concerned about their own " performance " and not about yours. Pick the right kind of guy, and then have fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Amen Howard... not all men can handle a wild woman and I'm not settling for one that can't! :)

Life is too short to be unfullfilled! Sex is supposed to be fun and if you're not compatible in or out of the bedroom it's not worth pursuing.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Sounds like you may neeed some different friends. Once you decide that you are comfortable enough with a person then mediocrity just will not cut it. Now not all men know how to take it when they meet a women who knows how to enjoy herself but there are a million more of us who know exactly what to do. It really sounds like your friend is trying to keep you in the dating game. Personally I never dated a girl I didn't have intentions with and there was no either/or. They've all met my family and it mattered none to me whether it was before or after the sex. Enjoy yourself and do things how you choose.

• Members

Your friend has some twisted ideals in my opinion.

I give phenomenal oral, love anal, love a spanking and I ask for more.

I feel I'm a "good girl" what is he a bad boy? Sounds kinda boring to me.

Nothing is wrong with you, his ideas are whacked.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Wow,

Thanks everyone!!

I really appreciate the advice. lol .. thought I was loosing my fucking mind! I am not saying im a sexual superstar or anything but I do tend to get a bit wild if Im hot, dont most ppl?

anyway I agree with you all. I want to date a guy, have a great relationship and with awesome sex. :)

B) Something I saw in one of my stroke mags once really caught my eye and has been floating round my head for many years. "Treat me like a Lady in Public and I'll Fuck you like a Whore in Private." And this from a bodacious lil babe working at the US Post Office. One more reason to go inside instead of using the dropbox outside. Those are pretty much my feelings. Tho at times I like my lady to dress kinda racy on purpose then when we're out and about other guys see me w/a hot babe and be thinking I'm a lucky guy while I'm growlin' at them. And I prefer awesum hummers over mediocre. My ex gf could suck a vw thru a garden hose. And then swallow every drop. Sexy as all get out. I liked using toiz w/my gf. I remember once in particular I was using MrBig on her when out of the blue I musta' hit her sweet spot cuz she thru her legs 2gether and straight up in the air and was beboppin' pretty hotandheavy on me...I smiled to myself and thot ooohhhhyeahhhhh......gotcha....... :P

• 2 months later...
  • Members
dont give awesome head.. just maybe good.

Really? Then, why do some guys complain about "women not having as high sex drives"?

I hope that's not true, b/c I dream about my surprising my future significant other with awesome head when he least expects it. I get told I look like a nice and "prudish" girl on the outside, but I want to surprise him in the sack...ow ow..

Guest eminatic
Really? Then, why do some guys complain about "women not having as high sex drives"?

I hope that's not true, b/c I dream about my surprising my future significant other with awesome head when he least expects it. I get told I look like a nice and "prudish" girl on the outside, but I want to surprise him in the sack...ow ow..

because its a double standard.

• Members

Most of these problems and disagreements disappear when you stop thinking of people as men and women and just start thinking of them as people. Seriously. Everybody is different, and there's more variation person-to-person than there is between the genders. Not all men hate/like the same things. These are what we call "broad generalizations," and they are very frequently wrong.

For the record, I had sex with my BF on the second date, I give great head and enjoy doing so, and we have sex every day with few exceptions because we both enjoy it. And yeah, I've met his mother. :P

• Members
Most of these problems and disagreements disappear when you stop thinking of people as men and women and just start thinking of them as people. Seriously. Everybody is different, and there's more variation person-to-person than there is between the genders.

For the record, I had sex with my BF on the second date, I give great head and enjoy doing so, and we have sex every day with few exceptions because we both enjoy it. And yeah, I've met his mother. :P

woohoo!!! Well said syn!