Official Community Forums Home

If You Could Change One Thing

Mike_d

• Members

See the title and description. What would you change about your SO, or your relationship/sex life? What would you want and how would you ask for it?

I guess it would be for us to actually have the time to do IT!! Between him being away every other week, and the first day or 2 after he gets home from work, he wants to just rest (to which I don't really blame him, doing what he does is very strenuous), our daughter, all the other critters, and NO reliable babysitters to speak of, well, it's hard to find/make time to make love.

Or, maybe that I had a reliable BC method other than the one we have now......I gotta look into that. I just KNOW that I do NOT want to have another child.I love our daughter, but I enjoy spending time with her, concentrating on her, and able to do a bit more as a family, without the stress and worry of a baby. :P

• Members

I would love for my husband to not be so uptight just relax and enjoy himself. He can be afraid to try new things and I am ready to move forward in our sex life:)

• Members
I would love for my husband to not be so uptight just relax and enjoy himself. He can be afraid to try new things and I am ready to move forward in our sex life:)

it is differnt in my house. i am the hot horny one and the wife is the one who will not try new things. i would like to receive oral and also give it but she is not interested. i would like to move on to some new things in our sex life.

• Members

The only thing that I think I would truly like to change, is for him to be more aggressive in BDSM play. He is working on it with alot of instruction from me. :P We talk all the time about it, but he still seems a little timid at times. That is about the only thing I can think of. I will get him there though. hehe

• Members

The only thing I would change about my husband isn't what most people are posting. I would go back and warn him about the times he ended up getting hurt and the hep B immunization he had to take that have left him disabled. We still please each other and our love life and sex life are both good, but it's not the same as it was when we were younger, and I would still like to have that.

• Members

Well the thing I am interested in changing isn't him but me. And we are working on that. Note the We. I would like to be more active in bed, my past relations were kinda boring, so this new man in my life, is a big change, and we are always talking and trying to figure new things out. So I guess nothing change, since we are working on it LOL

• Members

A quick note of thanks, Howard -- I've got May 8 marked on the calendar! *laugh* It's kinda hard to picture outdoor naked fun, with the new foot of snow and the sleet that's falling down right now, but it'll be a fun surprise in two months to see that written on the calendar!

• Members

For me, I would change the fact that I don't have a relationship right now.

I want to find someone who is not afraid of using toys, and trying new things.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way frustrated sexually, I actually have an orgasm almost daily.

I just think it would be nice to have someone else there at the end of the day.

Nothing beats being able to lay down and have someone to talk to after a stressful day.

I know I can always talk to the kids, but there are only so many "Barbie, and Little mermaid" conversations one human can withstand and remain sane.

• Members
The only thing I would change about my husband isn't what most people are posting. I would go back and warn him about the times he ended up getting hurt and the hep B immunization he had to take that have left him disabled. We still please each other and our love life and sex life are both good, but it's not the same as it was when we were younger, and I would still like to have that.

I got to thinking about my answer, and I hope everyone realized it is not just for the sexual part of our relationship that I wish my husband was not disabled. We get good money from VA and OK from SSDI, and lots of benefits (especially VA), but I'd give it all up in a heart beat to have a healthy husband again. I love him dearly.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'd love to be more able to talk about sex and expirament more with my boyfriend. He's pretty open with what he likes and asking what I want but it often makes me feel awkward and I'm fairly hesitant to initiate things. I am working on it (already I'm less 'shy' than in past relationships) but I still feel awkward. I had some bad experiences with past relationships that tore my self confidence to shreds so I guess it will just take time...and the encouragement of my bf.

Also, to be more flexible lol. :P