Official Community Forums Home

Is Semen Burning As It Goes Down Your Throat Normal?

theshyone

• Members

It sounds pretty unusual, I know thats never happened to me anyway. The only time semen ever burned was when I got it in my eye. So I would speculate that perhaps you are right in that it burns because you've irritated the tissue too much when giving oral. Try giving your throat a break for a little while, and next time you swallow don't prelude it with such vigorous motion or deep-throating; see if that helps.

• Members

Thanks I will try laying off for a while. It is suprising to me how enjoyable it is, now that I know more about it and have corrected some on the mistakes that I was making. Although, I will add as a side note that if you gag and have tears in your eyes and sound like you are going to throw up that is a definite mood killer. :( I was giving a pretty good bj when he thrust and I was not prepared and he went deeper than I was prepared for. I didn't throw up but I felt like could. Oh the funny mistakes made when we are learning.

The shy one

• Members

Does your man smoke? I have noticed, in my past experiences, that men who smoke A LOT - have really potent almost "hot" sperm. Could that be the issue?

Also, it is RARE, but some women are allergic to sperm - but it would also burn inside your pussy - does he ejaculate inside you?

Hope that helps...

• Members

To answer your question:

Does your man smoke? No

Could that be the issue? No

Some women are allergic to sperm - but it would also burn inside your pussy - does he ejaculate inside you? Yes but it does not burn.

I wonder if I have just irritated my throat by doing too many blowjobs when I am not use to it. I have given him one every night for the past week and a half. :) He has teased me about having a new toy. Not a toy just a new skill that I am perfecting. It's funny to me that after all these years of being ho hum about oral sex that I finally am really starting to like it ( this I credit to the articles here on blowjobs and deepthroating, knowledge really is power), I think that I like is so much becuase it gives him such pleasure and that is fun to see.

I have decided at this point that I'll let him come outside my mouth for now until I can figure out the burning issue.

Thank you for trying to help.

The shy one

• Members

I am still confused as to how something soft like the head of his penis, could irritate your throat? Does your throat hurt any other time? I am getting my daughters cold (just what I need right now) and my throat hurts, it hurts to swallow. I wonder if you could be getting a cold or something.

And yes, I too enjoy oral sex on my husband, he has been very lucky in that department the last few weeks, wish he would return the pleasure. :s

Anything going in & out of your mouth can create some irritation, no matter if it's smooth or not.

There can be several explanations as to the burning. Some of which include the suggestions already given. Also, if your man ate something that you're allergic too, that may cause a slight allergic reaction. Also, if you're starting to get a cold or sore throat, the salt in the semen may cause it to burn a bit.

Give yourself a rest, and let your throat fully heal, then try try try again!