Official Community Forums Home

Funny Story

lynnzerben

• Members

So my sister just got back from a trip to Scotland ( I am extremely jealous by the way) and she came back with this funny story. She was at a pub and had to use the rest room. When she got in there she saw a vending machine that sold condoms, vibrators, and blow up dolls. Not just normal girl blow up doll, but ones in the form of a sheep. I kid you not. This thing had a bow in it's hair, eye shadow, and lipstick. I guess in the UK their more open about sex then in the US.

• Members

Maybe its because the men out herding sheep get kinda lonely and use the sheep to um...keep them company ...lo.l So maybe when they come into the pubs they have something to help remind them of being out in the fields when they can't find a woman to go home with or have one to go home to...

That is a funny story though. I find it amusing that they would sell blow up sheep rather than blow up women.

All I will say is......ewe!!!

:lol:

:P

• Members

Although hysterical ("Ewe?!" *ROFL* Tyger).. I'm guessing this was probably a touristy bar? Everyone knows the old jokes about Scottish men and their sheep -- this was probably just a light-hearted group of bar owners who thought they'd have some fun with tourists. I bet they sell a lot of them!

I've heard of condom machines before, but never vibrators -- that's cool! I'd have stocked up! *laugh*

• Members
All I will say is......ewe!!!

Groan....... :rolleyes:

• Members

Really Tyger that comment too funny. I've traveled quite a bit of the world and yet haven't made it up to Scotland. You've just given me reason alone to visit. But really, why didn't she buy one for souvenier purposes. I would have busted out quarters so fast.

hahaha. Thanks for the laughs.

j

sheep.jpg

Sorry, Whiskey, but you can't pull the wool over MY eyes! :P You? Sheepish? P-shaw!!

Can you imagine showing off your souvenier collection of Scotland.......

"here's my replica of the Blarney Stone, a tankard I got, some wooden shoes...and, Oh look, my inflatable sex-sheep!"