Official Community Forums Home

New here and finally worked up the courage to post.

I have been dating my bf for almost 5 years and we are very comfortable together. He knows that I like sex to be rough, but I don't think he knows how rough. He does the hair pulling and things like that, but do I tell him I want to be tied up and forced to do things? SHould I tell him or do you think it would just freak him out?

Thanks!

• Members
I have been dating my bf for almost 5 years

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bah, take him to the sex store, pick out some straps, and go at it. He isnt going to "not" like it trust me. I'v been with my girlfriend for about a month, and for some reason I think we're more open then people that have been together for years.

You just have to be 100% open with things when it comes to what you want in bed. I mean we are idiots when it comes to sex, but if you tell us what you want, where you want it, how hard you want it, etc.. we wont complain.

Just simply tell him you want to be tied up, and take it from there. good luck!

• Members

I have to agree with the previous posters, just be open and honest. If he is receptive(like most men are to this idea, trust me), then have fun, You might need to consider that he is a submissive like yourself. The important fact to remember here is that he needs to know that this is what you want. Just be open about it and don't bring it up during dinner. You might ask him if he has ever wanted to tie you up. What about spankings? Do you do them already, that sometimes is a safer place to start, most men love smacking their SO's butt during, or before sex.

One thing that is a must in all bondage situations, there must be a safe word. Take something odd that you would never say during sex and make it known that if either party says that word, all "play" must stop. Try a word like lightbulb or flashlight.

• Members
I have to agree with the previous posters, just be open and honest.  If he is receptive(like most men are to this idea, trust me), then have fun, You might need to consider that he is a submissive like yourself.  The important fact to remember here is that he needs to know that this is what you want.  Just be open about it and don't bring it up during dinner.  You might ask him if he has ever wanted to tie you up.  What about spankings? Do you do them already, that sometimes is a safer place to start, most men love smacking their SO's butt during, or before sex.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

crazy1 do u and your women do these thing ? ifso what thing do u 2 injoy?

• Members

LadyPC, we do a little spanking and we have experimented with some things. It can be real fun and if both parties are in agreement and willing to try something new. I have some bondage restraints that are going be mine in just a few weeks!

• Members
:( You said FIVE YEARS? You better tell the poor slob!!! My second wife and I got heavy in to S&M she liked it rough but I lost her to someone else who gave it to the way she really wanted and didn't tell me! She left said good-bye over the phone and let me listen while a guy used a cattle prod up her twat! I couldn't have done that but if she had said something we might have worked out something!

• 4 weeks later...

Be completely honost with him. You certainly don't want to go through a relationship and not be sexually satisfied if allyou have to do is ask for it. If it scares him off at first, tell him that you want to take it slower, but that it is something that you need.

You don't need to get out the whips and chains at first. Try something that allows him to be aggressive with just his body, like slapping your pussy with an open palm while you masturbate or while he fingers you. Or have him pinch your tits while you are fucking and keep asking him to do it harder. You probably won't have to act that he is turning you on or making you hotter the harder he slaps your twat, but tell him anyway. Ask for it. Get him into it, then when he sees how much force you really want, he will start to want to give it to you. Once you have him over the hill, he will take the reins (if you like the pony stuff :D ) and slap your ass all night. Then you can start using the whips and chains that you really love.

A word of note: Once in awhile you really should go back to a nice gentle session, just to keep things in perspective. Familiarity breeds contempt, etc., etc.

You may also try role playing as his 'slave' and be a very naughty slave that needs punishment. Then be even naughtier.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I WOULD TALK TO HIM AND SEE WHAT HE THINKS. FOR ALL YOU KNOW, HE MIGHT BE FEELING THE SAME WAY U DO! FOR HE MIGHT WANT TO TRY SOME "KINKY" AND "INTERESTING" THINGS, BUT HASN'T GOTTEN THE COURAGE TO ASK YOU YET. REMEMBER COMMUNICATION IS THE LASTING KEY TO A RELATIONSHIP NO MATTER WHAT! AND DID I MENTION GREAT SEX IS ALSO THE KEY?

• Members

WOW. I don't know many women that enjoy bondage. :blink: Personally, I'm not comfortable with the idea, but you should try it anyway. After that long of a time together, I don't think he'd get freaked out, even if he didn't like the idea.

• Members

TELL HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN GO SHOPPING IN A WELL STOCKED SEX SHOP THAT CATERS TO B/D AND S/M. :D IF HE IS AT ALL "HANDY" HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD SOME OF YOUR NEW DUNGEON FURNITURE WHICH IS QUITE EXPENSIVE... :rolleyes: WITH PRACTICE YOU CAN CRAFT YOUR OWN LEATHER BONDAGE GEAR AS WELL...THINK OF THE FUN YOU TWO CAN HAVE WORKING ON YOUR PROJECTS TOGETHER.... B) 12GAUGE

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Although it is true that ALL men do not like bondage...as my hubby is not into everything that I am into. If he cares about you and wants to make you happy he will most likely be willing to at least TRY some of the things you want to explore. Bondage is an iffy thing - some men think that if they are tying up their woman they are "disrepecting her" or "raping" her and that makes them uncomfortable. You have to assure him that it is OK, and as many people have pointed out, have a safe word, so that he knows when you want out. Bondage can be an exciting experience for both you and him. It can open doors that have never been opened before and let both of you become more free in your sexuality.

I am too a bondage girl. I am not totally into the roughest things, but I enjoy the nipple/clit clamps, the tit harnesses, being tied to the bed or a chair, whips, and blindfolds. I would like to explore a few more things, but I have to get my hubby to agree first. It is a long road to get him where he is now. He loves me and wants me to be happy, and along the way he has found his more aggressive side. Just be honest and the rest will follow. Hope this helps. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Although it is true that ALL men do not like bondage...as my hubby is not into everything that I am into.  If he cares about you and wants to make you happy he will most likely be willing to at least TRY some of the things you want to explore.  Bondage is an iffy thing  - some men think that if they are tying up their woman they are "disrepecting her" or "raping" her and that makes them uncomfortable.  You have to assure him that it is OK, and as many people have pointed out, have a safe word, so that he knows when you want out.  Bondage can be an exciting experience for both you and him.  It can open doors that have never been opened before and let both of you become more free in your sexuality.

I am too a bondage girl.  I am not totally into the roughest things, but I enjoy the nipple/clit clamps, the tit harnesses, being tied to the bed or a chair, whips, and blindfolds.  I would like to explore a few more things, but I have to get my hubby to agree first.  It is a long road to get him where he is now.  He loves me and wants me to be happy, and along the way he has found his more aggressive side.  Just be honest and the rest will follow.  Hope this helps.  :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have been a bondage lover foer many years, a lot of the girls i date are into without even a question.

i love to see a female helpless when they are tied up just knowning that you can tease them as much as you like

you can take them to the edge of cumming and stop themuse toys feathers whatever you like i,m not into pain at all

and i like to be tied as well as tieing

the feelling of rope on you and being at someone else mercy is incredable