Official Community Forums Home

Another For Ladies And Gentlemen.....

Tyger

OK, so which do you PREFER?

I know that there are some exceptions to all of one's preferences, but overall, do you prefer long hair or short hair on the gender you're attracted to?

• Members

Does "both" count as a good answer? :D

I love a nice, neat, well-groomed head of short hair on a guy, but I'd totally be in heaven playing with a guy's hair if it were long.

I love longer hair on a woman, especially if I get to have my fingers in it -- that's just so sensual to me.

My husband's hair is short-short, militarily short, and I like the look. We always know when he's ready for another cut, though, when I can muckle hold of it during sex! :lol:

All in all, I think as long as it's NEAT and well-kept, length doesn't matter to me.

Guess I will keep my long-ish hair! :P

Actually, I LOVE long hair on both sexes. My hubby has very short, almost shaved off hair, which I hate. But, I am use to it. He's a cowboy, and a oilrig worker, so long hair isn't really an option for safety reasons. But, I've seen pics of him with HAIR, and he has really nice, thick blonde hair. I keep begging him to grow it out, just once......

But, in the past, I have usually tended on going for men with a lot of hair. Luckily, I have thick hair, so I never had to get jealous of my man's head of hair. LOL

• Members

Anything longer than a buzzcut, lol. It depends on the guy's face and his facial hair, too. (And facial hair--that could be an entirely separate topic!)

• Members

I like short hair, a nice short, not buzzed, but well kept. My husband hates hair cuts and only gets them every 6 months or so, drives me freaking crazy, I sometimes think I should just cut it in his sleep. I hate when he looks "unkempt". :(

• Members

I've always loved short or bobbed hair on a woman. Funny, considering my wife has really long hair. At one point it tickled the back of her legs. But hey, that just shows how little importance these superficial things are.

Thurisas.

• Members

for me, it's all dependent on how she wears it. Some women look good with up do's or short hair, and others just look great with long hair. I cannot say one over the other is hotter, but I tend to notice long hair over short.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I agree that it depends on what suits a person's face. However, I love the Sawyer, Orlando Bloom and Johnny Deep long hair. Pretty much as long as a guy's hair isn't glued down/ up with hair gel I'm ok. I love to run my fingers through a guys hair.