Official Community Forums Home

Sex Toys

Mira

• Members

I was wondering if you knew of anything I could use as a dildo from home. My husband is against such things and would be very upset if I went out and bought one for myself. Is there a way I can make one at home?

• Members

Hi Mira, my first dildo (when i was 13) was a little linen table napkin rolled up tight with about ten dozen rubber bands around it. Worked really great, masterbated with it so much i wanted to marry it(joke).

But seriously, it did work great, needed hand washed frequently, and it is really easy to get rid of the evidence. :rolleyes:

PS: Tell him you want a nice vibrator for your aching back.

• Members
How about a long neck beer bottle? Or any glass soft drink bottle? Or the handle on a brush, or some other household item?

Let him get upset. Tell it is for him to use when he gets a little tired while you are making love to keep you excited. ( It is good for this.) Then have him use it on you during intercourse, and foreplay, and then use it on him. Men are always surprised at how much harder they get when a vibrator hits their cock or testicles, or just the lower part of their stomach just above their cock. Its a great help to getting a guy erect when he is sleeping, so that you can do oral on him. Once he sees all the benefits that come to him, he will get over being upset! He may just start getting hard hearing the thing begin to buzz!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've heard horror stories about girls using long-neck beer bottles to get off and having them break inside them. Is that really safe?

• Members

Should we soak the label off the beer bottle first? I wouldnt want it to get lost up there. And don't use Bud Light, the beer will be flat from all that shaking. :rolleyes: (he he)

• Members

Ages and ages ago when one was lucky to find a 5 or 6" plain old vibrator in a sleazy dirty book store (and before I had one) I would sometimes use polish sausages or those plumper foot long dogs. You should let them warm up to room temperature or some warm/hot water....and NO I threw them out after several uses. Thank God we all have such a wide variety now...oh and by the way I am one of those horrible Christians I have heard a couple nasty remarks about so here's 2 cents from me...democrats are idiots. No ALL democrats ARE IDIOTS!!!:) hehehehehehe Seriously now I am a single guy, over 50 and I have more than 15 vibes/dongs/dildos of which 3 are my favorites. I most often like my Doc Johnson anal intruder first to relax myself followed by Mr. Black, a 10" sleek plastic vibe. Mr. Black is quite powerfull and REALLY GETS MY ASS HUMMING. I would love to find a rubber vibe say as large as my BoyToyz fab cock ( 1 1/2" by 7 1/2" ). I think that would be the ultimate as I REALLY GET OFF ON THE SENSATIONS AS I POUND MY ASS WITH IT. I"m not gay or BI but the fab cock feels just like the real deal as it slides in and out and I just plain love it so!!!:{)

• Members
How about a long neck beer bottle? Or any glass soft drink bottle? Or the handle on a brush, or some other household item?

Let him get upset. Tell it is for him to use when he gets a little tired while you are making love to keep you excited. ( It is good for this.) Then have him use it on you during intercourse, and foreplay, and then use it on him. Men are always surprised at how much harder they get when a vibrator hits their cock or testicles, or just the lower part of their stomach just above their cock. Its a great help to getting a guy erect when he is sleeping, so that you can do oral on him. Once he sees all the benefits that come to him, he will get over being upset! He may just start getting hard hearing the thing begin to buzz!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, it's still summer and there's all kinds of great vegetables available...cucumbers, zucchini squash, and of course, there's polish sausages...of course, I certainly prefer the actual vibrator - but if you're trying to hide this from your husband...well, I don't think it's ever a good idea to hide something like this from your spouse. Maybe you all need to consider a trip away somewhere - where you can talk to each other - not in the bedroom - about your sexual likes and dislikes and how much it would help you if he would at least meet you half way - I promise that the first time he uses a vibrator on you and watches you cum and scream in delight while he's manipulating the vibe, watching it disappedar inside you...he'll be so turned on, he'll wonder what took him so long!

• Members

Hi Jane 323, Thanks for the email. I seee you are pretty new 2 this site (as I am) tho you sound as tho you have "been around" for awhile. I was talking about at least 20 years ago about using polish sausages as dildos. And isn't it wonderfull having the net to make these types of purchases...I mean have you ever been in an ADULT TYPE BOOKS store and saw someone you knew??? How embarrASSing would that be??? Well that has never happened to me...so far...usually I go out of town for that sort of thing. That was a great idea you had for a dong back when you were so young. I also loved your latest lay---hours and hours of fucking with your vibe who ALWAYS stays hard for you. You were right on with telling that gal to really sit down with her man and talk it out. You know sometimes I think it is too bad that we are so repressed sexually...wouldn't it be sooooo nice if this planet was more like the planet RIZE-AA on STARTREK,NEXT GENERATION??? 12GAUGE

• Members
Ok, it's still summer and there's all kinds of great vegetables available...cucumbers, zucchini squash, and of course, there's polish sausages...of course, I certainly prefer the actual vibrator - but if you're trying to hide this from your husband...well, I don't think it's ever a good idea to hide something like this from your spouse.  Maybe you all need to consider a trip away somewhere - where you can talk to each other - not in the bedroom - about your sexual likes and dislikes and how much it would help you if he would at least meet you half way - I promise that the first time he uses a vibrator on you and watches you cum and scream in delight while he's manipulating the vibe, watching it disappedar inside you...he'll be so turned on, he'll wonder what took him so long!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the advice, and you're right however, he doesn't even like me to use tampons because he doesn't want anything inside me except himself and maybe my fingers. I'm a freak in the bedroom. I'll try anything as long as I can cum but he's a very reserved, one position, one room kind of guy. I'd even get off with another girl if that's what he wanted even though I know I shouldn't, but his sex drive is very differant from mine. Hell I get excited watching things go in and out of myself but I guess I'll have to continue the search.

• Members

The best advice is to listen to your instinct. If you think using something as a dildo might not be a good idea--well, then don't use it because it probably is not. When it comes to using food items as dildos use something that is firm (ie carrots, cucumbers). I advise against hot dogs and the like because they can easily break. Whatever you choose to use you best use a condom--always think hygiene.

I will tell you what my new favorite toy is (I promise a review very soon) that won't even get your husband to bat an eye.

I Rub My Duckie

I've got mine sitting on the edge of my bathtub and you wouldn't even know it's a vibrator!

Good luck

Jen

• Members
The best advice is to listen to your instinct.  If you think using something as a dildo might not be a good idea--well, then don't use it because it probably is not.  When it comes to using food items as dildos use something that is firm (ie carrots, cucumbers).  I advise against hot dogs and the like because they can easily break.  Whatever you choose to use you best use a condom--always think hygiene.

I will tell you what my new favorite toy is (I promise a review very soon) that won't even get your husband to bat an eye. 

I Rub My Duckie

I've got mine sitting on the edge of my bathtub and you wouldn't even know it's a vibrator!

Good luck

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you so much for the reply Jen. I value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to personally respond to my post.

• Members
Thank you so much for the reply Jen.  I value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to personally respond to my post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mira, youn should be able to find lots of items right in your home. Look in the bathroom. Some of the shampoo bottles are just the right size. I forget the name of this one shampoo product, it's in our cabinet if you really need the name, but it is long and metal and fits very nicely. Some flashlites can also be used. Just look around the house and you will find many more items that can be used.

Some fruits and produce can also be used. Hmmmmm...thinking back, bananas and cucumbers is all that I have experienced, but these were used while my husband was there. A caution if you use and fruits or produce. Wash very well before using and/or slip a condom over it to prevent any kind of infection.

I hope that I have been of help. Have a wonderful day!!!

ff38dd....Kathy

• 10 months later...

My personal favorite for the longest time from when i was well lets not disscuss my age was a vibrating toothbrush...IT WORKS i cant tell you how many times i would sit in my room...and oh my!! To this day :D I still keep one just in case!!! The best one's are the toothbrushes with the spinning round head and moving bottem part!! I told my best friend when we were younger and both still have ours!!

• Members
Thank you so much for the reply Jen. I value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to personally respond to my post.

I agree with Mira. Most definately use a condom with ANYTHING that you chose to get off with. It has been most interesting to read all the creative ways people think of to masterbate!!!

• 2 months later...

One more totally harmless barely noticeable readily available "toy on the fly" would be my personal fave: the Sharpie.

I can write pages and pages on this amazing invention. Not the end with the cap, the other end.. the regular size is thin, small, perfect size of a finger or so... great for teasing clit and pussy. Even perhaps for toying with the ass a bit. Then, let me tell you... that Super Sharpie. It's larger, still rounded on the end, and a bit more filling. More like a small dildo would be for vaginal filling, and one of my best guy friends has great fun with me, the Super Sharpie, and my ass, especially while he's giving me oral and/or using some of the other toys. Not to mention, there's no sound since it's silent, and they're easy to clean OR... after one session of a few uses, cheap enough you can throw them out and no one will ever think anything of it or even notice, if secrecy is key. Oh, and you could easily slide one from the nightstand (or wherever) and casually suggest or tease about using it and see how the hubby reacts. I wish you luck with that, though. I'd guess not being compatible sexually would be incredibly challenging.

My two cents.

So many great suggestions on this thread!

I am so sorry that your husband is so reserved. How old is he, and how old are you?

Sounds like he is either very insecure, or very controlling. Maybe both? Does he want to please you, or just get his nut, and he's happy? :huh:

Any man that doesn't want his partner pleased in the bedroom is selfish, IMO. I was with a guy like that, briefly, and dumped his butt. I wanted someone that would care about me and my O too. :)

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but jeez! Let's lighten up and have a little fun!!

As far as finding things around your house, all of the posts above are GREAT ideas. If you like to go "Antiquing", there are old narrow glass bottles that are out there that are the perfect size and shape for such fun too. Be careful of chips and such though.

Bottles for Balsamic Vinegar, and things like that are good shapes too. Veggies, and such as well.

I hope you're able to sway your husband into a bit more open-minded sex for the both of you!!