Official Community Forums Home

Pussy:bald Or Bushy?

bigdaddy

• Members

Big Daddy, if you need practice let me know (at most Dance lessons you change partners frequently). I trim the Bikini line, i think girls are much more feminine with fur on that pretty little mound.

BUT guys that shave their pubic hair, **** ***** *** *****. And WHY WHY WHY do they do it?

• Members

Kate, I trim my pubic hair, for several reasons. If a guy has excessive pubic hair, it can ruin a blowjob for some women. I also happen to like the look better of my shorn testicles(I love doctor Evil!) and trimmed happy trail. I keep the top short and the balls clean. It makes oral abso-freakin-lutely spectacular. Also, I have had other men tell me that it will help prevent them from getting an odor around their crotch. It may not be for totally asthetic purposes, but those are some of the reasons I trim my hair down there.

• Members
Kate, I trim my pubic hair, for several reasons.  If a guy has excessive pubic hair, it can ruin a blowjob for some women.  I also happen to like the look better of my shorn testicles(I love doctor Evil!)  and trimmed happy trail.  I keep the top short and the balls clean.  It makes oral abso-freakin-lutely spectacular.  Also, I have had other men tell me that it will help prevent them from getting an odor around their crotch.  It may not be for totally asthetic purposes, but those are some of the reasons I trim my hair down there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crazy, thanks for your hair trim comment, but now you have me curious about that style clip. Want to e-mail me a picture? kate at mail2lipstick dot com

I'll give it a prominate place in my collection (giggle) :rolleyes:

Love, Kate.

• Members
Big Daddy, if you need practice let me know (at most Dance lessons you change partners frequently). I trim the Bikini line, i think girls are much more feminine with fur on that pretty little mound.

BUT guys that shave their pubic hair, ****  *****  ***  *****. And WHY WHY WHY do they do it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hot Pants,

Anytime you want me to eat that lovely pussy, just let me know, I'd love to pleaseure you :D

Here's the deal..both men and women should TRIM their pubic hairs. I trim mine down cuz i know girls dont realy want a bunch of hair in the face when giving a guy oral pleasure..n a guy likes to see a girl with a nice bikini trim..but yes i do agree a woman should have some hair..but just keep it short n cleanly trimmed n it becomes an eye pleaser

• Members

As for me, I keep my crouch trimmed, not shaved. If I wanted to look like I didn't hit puberty then I'd shave it all off to baby smoothness, but for now I'll keep it cut low.

As for girls, I like it either way, but too hairy is a bit of a problem. I had one pussy with long hair and it tickled my nose.

However, and I found that it depends on the ethnicity or even hair color, that short hair can be kind of course, not smooth and graceful like stroking your girlfriends head.

I prefer her with it shaved, but a patch above is more sexy to me that being completely bare.

• Members

I've had a few pussy hairs caught in my teeth over the years...As a gentleman of the 50+crowd and a man who enjoys "older women" as a woman gets older her pussy hair thins out naturally...which I like very much. I really like a trimmed kitty. Everything is bare and out in the open...from a bizarre and kinky standpoint I LOVE the little girl look of a completely bald beaver especially if she acts all shy and coy and completes the look with a school girl uniform/outfit...perhaps with some roleplay...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:lol: Well I keep my kitty shaved. Well my lips any ways I do have a patch above but I keep that trimmed. My baby hates to eat a hairy pussy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is clearner better and helthy in

hubby say he likesit better that way

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Exactly. You can leave a little patch to prove you are post pubescent, and that can be fun to play with, too. But having it well trimmed is the way to go. and that means, most of the hair is shaved off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah that the only way I walk. It feelllllllllsss soo much better even when hes just stroken your kitty when your shaved you can feel soo much more.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Big Daddy,

You have a great sense of humor........... (Can you tell that I'm bored and this is all that I'm doing?)

I was always curious what men wanted. Honest, I've never shaved it all off.......I would think the bumps alone would be very unattractive. I'm a neatly shaved, trimmed sort of gal.

I once asked my husband on this topic and he thought "shaved" was unnatural.

Perky Nipples..........

• Members
Big Daddy,

You have a great sense of humor........... (Can you tell that I'm bored and this is all that I'm doing?)

I was always curious what men wanted. Honest, I've never shaved it all off.......I would think the bumps alone would be very unattractive. I'm a neatly shaved, trimmed sort of gal.

I once asked my husband on this topic and he thought "shaved" was unnatural.

Perky Nipples..........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have mine trimmed close and shaved at the sides. It makes the sex and the oral sex more mind blowing and i have learned that when a guy sees that and not a hedge they have to forage through they get off just looking. :D

Cinders

• Members

I try to keep my pussy/mound clean shaven... I love the feeling and the more you shave the less bumps and rash,,, I haven't had any in over 2 years now.... shave about every 4-5 days... it is much more sensitive shaven and can feel so much more... and I feel fresh and clean ...

:P:P:P:P

• Members

Shaved here. I just feel cleaner and my partner loves it all shaved.

My partner likes to say he's "well maintained". He keeps things perfect. He leaves enough around because I love running my fingers thru it just below the stomach, balls shaved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It appears that I am the odd one here, but in my opinion, I absolutely LOVE a nice, unshaven,natural, hairy pussy. I do not have any problems or issues with the hair. A stray hair is more than welcome. It doesn't hurt, but merely adds to the excitement and pleasure.

We have been married for 33 years and until last year at this time I have only had the experience of giving oral sex to my wife Kathy. We joined a swingers group last Dec. and I have since experienced giving oral sex to many women with various types. Shaven bare, trimmed and naturally hairy. I loved each and every one, and I would never turn down the opportunity to eat pussy. It's just that , for me, I love the HAIR.

ff38dd...Charlie and (Kathy is sleeping)

• Members

I'm in the trimmed camp. I love all types of hairdo's but trimmed has been best. It mostly depends on the type of bush a woman has. Coarse thick bush. Thin fine bush. Women with thick coarse pussy hair and are shaven tend to give me a brush burn around my mouth when I give them oral. Some women have a bush from the top of their ass crack in the back all the way around and up to their navel and from hip point to hip point.

I just don't like having a long hair stuck at the back of my throat while I'm busy pleasuring my lady. Although I would never turn down a nice sweet pussy that's ready to eat just becuase she looks like a stunt double for Chewbacca down there.

I keep the area below my navel trimmed becuase I've noticed my lovers getting a hair from time to time too. The women I've been with that did not trim or shave have all come to my way of thinking and started trimming whatever bush type the have so it is short and neat looking. It allows a better view of the rest of the cooch too.

I love the lucky ones that have the cute little bush that is just a tiny patch in the front. No need to shave and it fits nicely into any Bikini-like wrapper.

It's all good...

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I keep mine shaved bald

I like trimmed aswell

• Members

I'm all bald. Smooth as a baby's butt. I actually go and get the Brazilian wax done. I didn't this last time because I couldn't stand letting my hair grow out for the two weeks before hand in the 90 degree weather, but when it cools down again I'll be going back. I love the feeling of my hubby's tongue on my totally shaved clit! Much smoother, much more slippery and I think it intensifies the feeling.

On my hubby, I like him either bushy or trimmed. When making love, the hairs tickle and I love that. :D