Official Community Forums Home

Anal Orgasm For Women

XXXTherapist

• Members

YES! Also, it can definitely be more intense, but you have to be very secure with your body and know how to relax. Also, if you mix clitoral stim with anal stim you will have a much easier time of it - include insertion and you will be over the MOON with orgasm!

• Members

Caught that did you? :D

• Members

I do know it is possible to bring a female to an Anal orgasm and i have found that using a finger and pressing toward the G-spot can be very helpful. maybe one of the ladies could tell us if their experience involved any g-spot stimulation or is it just anal play.

i do know my wife when in the right mood and excited has cum pretty intensely from anal stimulation alone. unfortunately she is embarrassed by having any pleasure from anal so it isn't like i can have a Q&A session and believe me i have tried.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Is it possible to have an anal orgasm as a woman, and if so is it more intense than a vaginal or clitoral o?

Ok to be honest, the first time we went Anal (and I swore I never would) it hurt like hell for the first while. But with a lot of gentle coaxing and slow working, I was soon begging for more. By the third time we did anal, I found I was not only having an orgasm but actually more than one, after the other. It is different, and as I told my hubby. to me, a clitoral orgasm is "jiggly intense", a vaginal orgasm is "fucking intense" (pardon the word but heck its appropriate) and an anal orgasm is "GIVE ME MORE intense" leaving me wanting him to either follow it up with vaginal or oral, or both. I'm greedy, I guess, but happy to reciprocate so I hope that makes it ok.

• Members
The secret to getting communication going with your spouse is to do it with your clothes on, away from the place you have sex, in a neutral setting like a restaurant, where you go between rush times, to have semi-privacy while you enjoy lunch and conversation. Having people around who can see you but not necessarily hear what you are saying lends comfort to many men and women who otherwise would be unable to talk about sex. Just ask the waiter to leave you alone, in a place off the beaten path, for privacy, until you signal him/her that you need something. Tip the waiter extra for this forebearance. If you go into the restaurant between the normal Lunch crowd and the dinner time, You are looked at as basically " free " Money, and the staff will be very cooperative.

Then there are some rules that both partners have to agree upon before going out on this " date":

1. Alternate asking questions.

2. Any question about sex is permitted.

3. The person asked a question will answer truthfully. " I don't know " is a truthful answer to many questions, and neither of you will be afraid of saying so, nor will you treat such an answer in a negative manner. " I don't know " is an invitation for both of you to begin another journey of discovery, not pick another fight on who is more stupid than the other!

4. No negative comments, gestures, facial expressions, etc. allowed.

5. The questions and answers continue until both partners have exhaused the questions they want to ask.

6. Plan to have such a discussion at least once a month, as your interests and questions evolve as you experiment, and gain more experiences. As you age, your interest in doing certain sexual things you would not be caught dead doing when you are young also change. Sex should not be predicatable, EVER. It suppose to be fun. You are suppose to be engaged in Adult Play with your spouse, or lover. Changing what you do, how you do it, where you do it, and when you do it is all part of the excitement.

Other members have tried this kind of setting for a discussion, and report great success in gettingt a timid partner to finally talk about everything. Really, if you are lovers, what could there possibly be about each other that you have not seen, felt, kissed, licked, sucked, etc.???

You both should be able to talk to each other about anything, particularly having to do with sex. Sometimes it just takes that little agreement to not laugh, or be nagative or treat a question as " silly ", or whatever else will turn him/her off.

Once you have that ice broken with your wife, you can invite her to read the posts on this forum, and to participate herself. We have many members who only ask a few questions, but always seem to want to start their question by apologizing for asking something " so stupid ". The only stupid question is the one that is not ASKED!!! Its True! I have learned lots of things about sex I didn't know from men and women on this forum. I too spent several weeks reading the past postings and topics when I first joined. I was motivated to answer a question when someone else answered the question wrong-- I think he/she misread the question frankly. I have been helping answer people's questions every since.

If the two of you think you have communication problems, you should read some of the communications from our Gay and transexual community who occasionally visit the site! Many are embarrassed even admitting their sexual preferences to heteros like us, much less asking us for advice? I make it a practice to be as warm and welcoming to them as I am to everyone, so that they feel better about coming back on site, to ask future questions. I have been thanked many times by these members for my kindness, and they are often surprised, if not shocked that I do not consider my warmth to be extra special treatment for them. Or that I welcome them to come back and ask any question they need answered. Its been my experience that they folks have been so poorly treated by heteros, that they just expect to be laughed or sneered at. When it doesn't happen, it makes them wonder if they read our posts, correctly.

Communication id the #1 problem adversely affecting all sexual relationships that are having any kind of trouble. Everyone seems to have been raised in homes where you were supposed to be embarrassed to even mention the word, " S-e-x ", much less actually talk about it! IOt was that way at my house. My father would rather DIE than have to talk about sex! And my mother was not far behind him. Neither of them had a clue about great sex.

Best wishes.

Howard

What a FABULOUS post! Thank you!!