Official Community Forums Home

Inappropriate Places That You've Had Sex?

Tyger

Everyone has a place that Mainstreamers would consider just plain inappropriate to have sex. So, where have you done the Nasty that people go :o too?

For me, it'd be in a Catholic Church's meeting/storage room. There were plush chairs, a platform, altar, and other stuff set up there like a small meeting area, plus other religious items placed around and also stored in there too. We did it on the velvet couch that was almost in the middle of the room.

• Members

Definately done the church attic... actually it was during a church musical downstairs, which was cool (we could be loud! lol).

Handicapped bathroom (they're bigger!)

This one is more funny than inappropriate, one time my boyfriend and I were driving around and we felt the need to pull over to a parking lot for a little car quickie. I didn't really notice where we were until right after we finished and then realized we were in the parking lot of an elementary school. Yeah... that was probably an inappropriate one. It was like 3 in the afternoon but there were still probably kids around. I hope we didn't tramatize anyone.

That's about it for me, but my college roommate was dating an apprentice mortician for a while and apparently they would fuck in his funeral home all the time. THAT one I might have balked at.

• Members

I would LOVE to take future hubby to my parents' house and then get the parents out and do it out in the open, like in the living room or on the kitchen floor.

Clean up so that the parents are never any wiser, of course.

• Members

Sweet Peach and I did it about 100 feet into the woods off a main road. It was at a place called Callaway Gardens here in Georgia. You know the type of place, family oriented good wholesome fun. Children riding bikes up and down the road. Stupid I know, but we were young and impulsive.

• Members

While at a drive-in movie 20+yrs. ago I got a blowjob from my HS gf while leaning against my truck! Good thing it was a Rated R movie. Also had a gf who loved to play in full view of people at theatres, parks, bars, etc....

• Members

With the librarian in the Wilmer Texas Library :P

In the bathroom at mother in laws house...

In the middle of a dead end road..on the road out in the open...more than once.. :P

In plenty of cars.

On a slide in a city park...she actually tied me to the slide and a cop busted us...he was laughing so hard that he just told us to get the hell out of there! :lol:

• Members

In the confessional at the Catholic Church in Town

OMG!! :lol: No better way to confess your sins!!! :P I hope you said a few "Hail Mary"s while you were in there!! Although, I don't think "Oh god" would count....

I've also done it in a friend's pool (she wasn't home), at a summer camp, in a cemetary-several times, of course at my mother's house, and my dad's boathouse....

• Members

On my brother's bed (not very proud of that one)

My parents living room floor while they were sleeping

Shower in my parents house while they were in the living room

Car in front of my bf house

City park

• Members
In the confessional at the Catholic Church in Town

Was there enough room in there for that? We'll I think it better choice then the cemetery. I did it in my parents pool and on their guest bed. I don't remember if we did it on their bed( we was house sitting and they told us to sleep in there).

Glenn

• Members
OMG!! :lol: No better way to confess your sins!!! :P I hope you said a few "Hail Mary"s while you were in there!! Although, I don't think "Oh god" would count....

I've also done it in a friend's pool (she wasn't home), at a summer camp, in a cemetary-several times, of course at my mother's house, and my dad's boathouse....

I thought that the "oh Gods" counted, but I guess not huh :P

lol

• Members
Was there enough room in there for that? We'll I think it better choice then the cemetery. I did it in my parents pool and on their guest bed. I don't remember if we did it on their bed( we was house sitting and they told us to sleep in there).

Glenn

There is more room than in the front seat of a car. LOL. Hey I was 17 and there for my Catechism classes and he was really cute, I think we would have figured out how to do anywhere. :P

• Members
There is more room than in the front seat of a car. LOL. Hey I was 17 and there for my Catechism classes and he was really cute, I think we would have figured out how to do anywhere. :P

I should check one of them confessionals out then, I not catholic and my wife is and when we went to have the baby christianed and I took communion the father had a cow about it. So I can only imagine what he would do if he heard about this(lol).

So sounds like you had an interesting lesson in that class, did you wear your school girl uniform?

Glenn

• Members
I should check one of them confessionals out then, I not catholic and my wife is and when we went to have the baby christianed and I took communion the father had a cow about it. So I can only imagine what he would do if he heard about this(lol).

So sounds like you had an interesting lesson in that class, did you wear your school girl uniform?

Glenn

Not the uniform, but I had on my Sunday best lol

There is a religous-oriented private college just up the road, they use to have the most beautiful gardens. Lush green grass, water features, full trees, flowers of every color . . . my high school bf and I would slip up there usually around dusk and just go at it.

Also - on the back of a car parked on the side of the road; in the woods against the back of a jeep; base ball field, and hot tub @ parents house.

• 2 weeks later...

-Best Friends Mom's bed (and of course we broke it)

- In the front seat of a car at the park

-In a hearse. DH's friend drove a hearse and while at a concert DH and I went back to the hearse and had some fun. I am positive that that is the night I concieved my son too.

• Members

In my boyfriend's parent's bed while they were at church. On my parent's front room floor. In my parent's bed in their camp trailer. In his parent's car. Hmm, pretty much anywhere we could find to be alone...

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Everyone has a place that Mainstreamers would consider just plain inappropriate to have sex. So, where have you done the Nasty that people go :o too?

For me, it'd be in a Catholic Church's meeting/storage room. There were plush chairs, a platform, altar, and other stuff set up there like a small meeting area, plus other religious items placed around and also stored in there too. We did it on the velvet couch that was almost in the middle of the room.

That shows real class. You by chance are not Catholic to be in a church doing that are you?

Do me a favor. If you are, Just do not answer.

LMAO No, I am not Catholic by any means. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it!

• Members

were do I start.......My best Friends father's bed during a party in HS, the whole party walked in on us, the picnic table at the beach while people where walking by (had towels around us) We got looks.....on the side of the road about 1/2 mile after we past a cop sitting on the side of the road....His parents bed, um the back seat of his truck WHILE his friend was driving the truck and we were in the center of the seat (he watched the whole thing in the rear view mirror), um I sucked him off in the back seat of my SUV when my sister's BF was driving and my sister was talking to my bf the whole time even when he was cumming (luckily it was dark), on the side of the house when at a bon fire and all friends where very close by, on the coach when his brother walked in in the middle of it......in a share hotel room when his boss walked in in the middle of it and just stared at me in my nakedness and started a conversation with him about the next days plans!!!! Okay, all but the first one were with my Ex-BF. We were together for around 10 years and I love sex so when he finally wanted it I took it anywhere I could get it....but I just realized thinking about his friend watching us that night just made me very horny, maybe I like that kind of thing and never knew it. :o

Adding** Forgot, on his bosses desk too, and on the office steps!!! We used to work together!!**