Official Community Forums Home

Women Watching Men Masturbate

• Members

I know a lot of men enjoy watching women maturbate ( I do), but do most women like to watch a man masturbate. My ex-wife LOVED watching me masturbate while she mastubated herself. She said her orgams were always better while she watched me. Visual stimulation I guess. I want to approach it with my girlfriend who is prety reserved. All she can say is "no thanks" I guess. I would lke to hear from the ladies out there. Thanks....

• Members

My view on this is mixed. I don't particularly mind watching my husband masturbate, but it doesn't really "do it" for me either. He loves to watch me, and I love to do it for him. Usually if we are mutually masturbating we are doing it to each other and if I am masturbating and he is masturbating it is just to get each other as ready as possible before sex. We have never masturbated until each has came...I, of course, usually come when masturbating for him, but I have never seen him cum for me. So, I would say for me, watching him is enjoyable, but not a necessity. :P

• Members

I never bring up anything about past lovers or the ex to her. I know that is not good at all. Yes, she does need to be nurtured sexually and she has told me that.

"You know what to do...the kissing, touching, foreplay, talking to her sweetly, eye contact. Make sure she hears and see's I love you when you are making love to her. You guys haven't been together that long."

I do all of that on a regular basis and it does help.

We've been together for about seven months, but I didn't tell her I loved her and express those emotions to her until about a month ago. I really fell in love with her over a long time period and wanted to make sure of those feelings before I told her so. Her attitude has change a lot since I told her. Good to hear all of this from a womans viewpoint. Thx....

• Members

I LOVE watching my man masturbate.... just the thought of it makes my juices flow... I beg him to do it... at first he was kinda shy and didn't know what to think but now he enjoys it as much as I do... and there are times we do it together and there are times I just sit back and relax watching him and have a hard time keeping my hands out of my "lap"... I love to lick him clean when he is done a treat for the both of us...

• Members
I LOVE watching my man masturbate.... just the thought of it makes my juices flow...  I beg him to do it... at first he was kinda shy and didn't know what to think but now he enjoys it as much as I do... and there are times we do it together and there are times I just sit back and relax watching him and have a hard time keeping my hands out of my "lap"... I love to lick him clean when he is done a treat for the both of us...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen, sister ;) I love watching my boyfriend jerk off as well..... I love getting his reaction when I start touching myself while watching him, or when I break out one of my toys ;) It had a degree of excitement to things.... its kind of dirty, but in the good way ;)

• Members

Ok...I was intriqued by this whole watching men masturbate thing. I asked my very good girlfriend if she does this, because as I said before, it doesn't totally do it for me. She said, she and her man do it all the time. They sit across from each other and try to make the other one cum first....does anyone else do this "competition" thing? Just curious!

Kisses

• Like 1

• Members

:ph34r: Hey I know I like to watch. Have you tried the movie thing? While with an ex that's how we got that ball rolling.. Give it a try if you can.

I know a lot of men enjoy watching women maturbate ( I do), but do most women like to watch a man masturbate.  My ex-wife LOVED watching me masturbate while she mastubated herself.  She said her orgams were always better while she watched me.  Visual stimulation I guess. I want to approach it with my girlfriend who is prety reserved.  All she can say is "no thanks" I guess. I would lke to hear from the ladies out there.  Thanks....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I know a lot of men enjoy watching women maturbate ( I do), but do most women like to watch a man masturbate.  My ex-wife LOVED watching me masturbate while she mastubated herself.  She said her orgams were always better while she watched me.  Visual stimulation I guess. I want to approach it with my girlfriend who is prety reserved.  All she can say is "no thanks" I guess. I would lke to hear from the ladies out there.  Thanks....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my hubby is constantly amazed at how wet I am after watching him beat off. I don't even touch myself, and watching him gets me so hot. I don't like it that much when he is soft about it though. I love watching him get faster and beating the hell out of it. I LOVE IT when he is on his knees stroking roughly while he has a finger in his ass. He seems to love my reaction and can't keep from cumming himself. I just LOVE IT!