Official Community Forums Home

Incorporating Toys Into Lovemaking

Amylynn920

• Members

I was curious as how each of you brings the use of toys into lovemaking.

Do you just reach over during foreplay and take them out, and start using them? Does your partner take them out for you?

I guess I still feel a bit awkward reaching over during foreplay or during sex to take out a toy and start using it. They're still pretty new to both of us. Sometimes I feel self conscious doing that. I also feel sometimes that I may be hurting his feelings as if implying he's not enough, when he is, it's just that it's really hard for me to come with just sex.

I was wondering how all of you work toys into foreplay and sex.

• Members

For us, usually my husband pulls them out! He just really likes to use them on me. And sometimes it just doesn't even come up until I am having trouble "getting there." Then, sometimes one of us feels frisky and dumps them all out on the bed and we try a few! It just depends on the mood we're in.

I guess we are very comfortable with them!

Good question, Aiden!

• Members

This is a great question! Actually, this has changed for me over the years. When my ex boyfriend introduced toys to ME, it was literally a "tie you down and use it" on me type thing. He was very into bondage, so he would tie me up and then tease the heck out of me with different toys. I came to really enjoy the toys during sex, by myself, and during foreplay. So, for this relationship it was normally he who brought the toys in -except for the bullets and mini-vibes - I decided that they would bring on my multiples much faster than my finger working away quickly - so I suggested those and always had them handy.

With subsequent boyfriends, I would sort of "test the waters" a bit. I do not think any guy who is just dating a girl and started having sex wants to see her big dildo out (like, hey man, if you can't do it I have my B.O.B. ready!) So I would play it by ear. Usually the first things to make the appearance were the bullets - then I would ask if they wanted to play wtih the bigger toys with me. Some did, some didn't - and that was OK.

With my hubby, the toys came out almost immediately. We made love the first few times - and he was so cute trying to finger my clit like I would. By I think the 3rd time I started with the bullets, then asked him if he wanted to see my toy collection (and he did) and if he wanted to watch (and he did) and if he wanted to help (and he did) and a true love affair was born!

Now we have a sort of unique approach to the toy situation: we have toy only nights (when we test toys I get as a reviewer) and sometimes we have sex, sometimes just toys. This is when a vibe or an object that I really want to try gets reviewed. Then, there are times when there are no toys - but I will be honest, I always have my JimmyJane Mini Vibe cause it is small, quiet and I can rattle off those multiples easily! I am very, very greedy when it comes to sex!

So, for us it is just a fact of life. For others, they are still timid about it. I say, if you own em' use em'! Just seems to make sense.

• Members

We both pull them out and we both use them. I will usually get one out for her and start in myself or hand it to her while she picks something out for me. I am a big fan of chosing for her and vice versa as to what we are going to play with for the night..........

Well, with my hubby, when I first got with him, I told him that I had toys, but he was SOOOO not interested!! LOL So, I'd just use them during my "alone" time. As our relationship progressed, I brought out my bullet. He said "Hell no" to anal toys, and pretty much everything else. He did use my vibrator on me a few times (it didn't look like a dick or anything). He had the view that if you had a great sex life, toys were insulting. Very old school.

Fast-forward to a year ago, when I got my first toy box to review, the first few items, I did solo, but then it seemed to spark his interest, and he kinda hinted to wanting to try one out on me. So, I chose one that again, didn't look like a dick, and it lit up. He had a blast with it. I've had to reaffirm with him that toys are an ENHANCEMENT, not REPLACEMENTS in the bedroom. He's finally got it!

Now, each time we get a box, he's one of the first ones to get into it and see what's in it. Then HE pulls out a toy or 2 he wants to try on me (in the interest of quality control of course LMAO!!).

Some nights, he tells me to pick out a few toys that I want to try out, or re-use, and I'll line up a bunch, make sure they're all batteried up, and go for it. Other nights, I have one or 2 laying on the bed, or handy reach and either hand it to him, or slowly show him how it's done! :P

I guess it depends on the guy/gal, and how open-minded (s)he can be about those things. It's easier for some than it is for others.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Do you just reach over during foreplay and take them out, and start using them? Does your partner take them out for you?

I guess I still feel a bit awkward reaching over during foreplay or during sex to take out a toy and start using it. They're still pretty new to both of us. Sometimes I feel self conscious doing that. I also feel sometimes that I may be hurting his feelings as if implying he's not enough, when he is, it's just that it's really hard for me to come with just sex.

laadro- usually- i will be teaseing her -kissing her thighs slowly-brushing my lips and fingertips bearly against her wet panties- once i pull your panties ever so slightly over and slowly start kissing the outer part of your pussy (well girl lets just say- toys are the least worry you will have all dam night long......well said,,,,,lol b

• Members

It's usually me that brings out the toys before we get started. I love to watch my wife play with any and all of them and I'm not in the least bothered or intimidated by them. They are actually a turn on for me.

It's hard for her O from IC alone but between the toys, some oral and some G Spot stimulation with my fingers she will usually have 4 to 6 good O's before we ever have IC.

Sometimes during IC I'll stop short of going myself and treat her to another round before we finish up. I love to please her and see that totally satisfied look on her face when we are done.

MOHD

• Members
This is a great question! Actually, this has changed for me over the years. When my ex boyfriend introduced toys to ME, it was literally a "tie you down and use it" on me type thing. He was very into bondage, so he would tie me up and then tease the heck out of me with different toys. I came to really enjoy the toys during sex, by myself, and during foreplay. So, for this relationship it was normally he who brought the toys in -except for the bullets and mini-vibes - I decided that they would bring on my multiples much faster than my finger working away quickly - so I suggested those and always had them handy.

With subsequent boyfriends, I would sort of "test the waters" a bit. I do not think any guy who is just dating a girl and started having sex wants to see her big dildo out (like, hey man, if you can't do it I have my B.O.B. ready!) So I would play it by ear. Usually the first things to make the appearance were the bullets - then I would ask if they wanted to play wtih the bigger toys with me. Some did, some didn't - and that was OK.

With my hubby, the toys came out almost immediately. We made love the first few times - and he was so cute trying to finger my clit like I would. By I think the 3rd time I started with the bullets, then asked him if he wanted to see my toy collection (and he did) and if he wanted to watch (and he did) and if he wanted to help (and he did) and a true love affair was born!

Now we have a sort of unique approach to the toy situation: we have toy only nights (when we test toys I get as a reviewer) and sometimes we have sex, sometimes just toys. This is when a vibe or an object that I really want to try gets reviewed. Then, there are times when there are no toys - but I will be honest, I always have my JimmyJane Mini Vibe cause it is small, quiet and I can rattle off those multiples easily! I am very, very greedy when it comes to sex!

So, for us it is just a fact of life. For others, they are still timid about it. I say, if you own em' use em'! Just seems to make sense.

i am very endeared to greedy females.........lol b

• Members

The first time, it was hubby. He used my new dildo on me. Now it's either. Usually it's me, but he's done his share of starting too.

• Members

;) My husband loves to have toys used on him, especially when he's tied up and blindfolded which he also loves. His favorites are nipple clamps and small anal toys, plus his fave cock ring that has a tiny vibe for his boys. Sometimes I use one of my vibrators on him, but not for long, he'll get impatient for my mouth after a few minutes. Personally I don't love penetration for it's own sake, just his, so I never use dildos or anything inside me anywhere except for him!

I do have a selection of vibes that I use on myself for fun when I'm alone, but when I need to come there's just one thing that works, even though it ruins my manicure... my favorite finger, "Steve" whose nail is ALWAYS short, polish chipped, but it's worth the sacrifice!

• Members

I'm the one that brings out the toys during foreplay.

We keep a couple of vibrators and lube in bed all the time.

I love watching her squirm when I have the toys.

After a while if my hand is getting tired, I give her the toy to hold.

I keep my eyes on where and how she is holding the toy.

I slip a finger in her anus or play with her G spot, once in a while I'll place a toy up her anus.

She likes fingers in there the most.

The toys are used on her only by me.