Official Community Forums Home

Happy New Year!

Mike_d

• Members

Rather than posting resolutions, I figure I will post what I want out of the year. I want to buy my first home (which we are very close to doing right now) either get picked up full time at my job right now (news anchor on the radio, it's a temp job, not part-time.....) and get a new(er) mini-van for my wife and our foster children! I don't know what else this year has in store and I am sure that you all will post things I will want to accomplish as well, but here is starting out!

oh and I want to buy some liberator shapes or a stripper pole for our new home!

• Members

The main thing I want I can't have, so I'm not even going to mention it.

I do, however, want my children to be happy and healthy. That is probably more important than anything else.

• Members

I am wanting to make my college's dance team this year (try-outs are in April) and I hope to stay focused enough to make it to law school. Schooling is never easy, espcially in college so that's what I'm truly hoping for this year.

new_year_comments_01.gif

I want my daughter to be happy and healthy this year, loose weight, and get deeper into my photography. Plus, get my Firebird. :P

• Members

Heh... where to start...

I want for 2008 to be better than 2007...

I want for my mom to healthily survive her next surgery (no cancer, no cancer)...

I want to finally start infertility treatments (life keeps pushing the appointment further away)...

I want to be able to get the repairs done on our house that are necessary (not sure the roof will make one more year)...

I want to finish things I've started (yes, honey, I'm working on your afghan! ;) )...

I want for Thurisas, me and all our critter-kids to be happy and healthy. :wub:

Great topic, Mike. I hope you get everything on your list. :)

• Members

Oh where to begin....

(1) I want my children to be happy, healthy and continue to grow into wonderful little persons

(2) I want to be happier within my 'own skin' as I continue to work on revamping my body after baby

(3) I want to continue to nurture the relationship with my hubby and be as happy (if not happier) sexually and emotionally

(4) I want to finally finish my novel and get it off to the publisher

(5) I want to find new, important and interesting topics to cover as sex eduator here on TT

(6) I want to embrace my 'artistic' side more

(7) I want to be a better friend to all those I consider my friends

(8) I need to be more cognizant about what is really important to me in my life and try to limit my 'extra' activities so I have more time for what is really important

I think that is a good start, don't you????

Happy New Year!

• Members

Law school huh? Big dreams! First you need that Bachelor's Degree....so make sure you study hard and pick a subject like Criminal Justice or Political Science to major in, it will help you to understand law much better.!

Law is very 'in depth' - and it was something I enjoyed immensely - just not enough to do it the rest of my life!

Good luck with that!

• Members

Here's my goals for 2008:

1) Not to become a bridezilla over my upcoming wedding.

2) To try and be the best Mom I can.

3) To make smarter decisions that are based less on emotions and more on facts.

4) To continue to learn and grow more as a person.

I decided not to make resolutions this year because it's way too easy to break them and be ok with it. I mean it's kind of expected that people will make them and not keep them nowadays.

I hope everyone here has a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year!

Vix

• Members
Law school huh? Big dreams! First you need that Bachelor's Degree....so make sure you study hard and pick a subject like Criminal Justice or Political Science to major in, it will help you to understand law much better.!

Law is very 'in depth' - and it was something I enjoyed immensely - just not enough to do it the rest of my life!

Good luck with that!

Yes, I want to go into law. I know I have ALOT of work ahead of me but I'm ready for the challenge.

And thank you for the good luck lol, I'm gonna need as much as I can get!

And to newvixen, the best way you can be a good mom is to talk to your kids about everything!! Trust me, if you want good kids 1) disipline and 2) good communication will get the job done

• Members

brandyfan use that education for all you want it to mean to you. Val congrats on the upcoming and I hope you are happy. To all here I hope you get all that you seek. I just want to see all my EXTENDED friends and family do all that they wish for and hope all are happy and healthy!!! HAPPY 2008 TO ALL! And in case it isn't clear all here are included in my EXTENDED friend and family list!!!! Ladies PLEASE stop with the weight thing, just be happy with yourselves. And Tyger I hope you get that car. I sold ours about 8 years ago but WE LOVED IT!!!!

• Members

For 2008:

1. Although I think I eat healthy, I'd like to be even better about it. I'd like to eat less processed foods.

2. My one main vice is sugar. MMMM sugar! So I need to cut back on my sugar tooth ;(

3. Get more fit, and truly get a better excercise program into my daily regimen.

4. Practice more creative arts AWAY from my computer; specifically drawing, oil painting and even cooking.

Thats it for this year! Happy New Year!

• Members

There are soooo many things....

1. I, too, want my son to continue to be happy and healthy

2. I want to continue to have a great marriage and great sex, and even make it better (there's always room for improvement!) :P

3. I want to try to make more time for myself (I'm tired of being tired and trying to do EVERYTHING)

4. I want to make more time and effort to write more! (I miss it, and becoming a reviewer for TT and posting on this forum has made me realize how much!)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

• Members

I want health for my family and friends, and I want less stress in my life.

I look at the New Year as a time of a clean slate, and have so many aspirations.

I like Hollywood, want to watch my son grow and continue to be healthy and happy.

Happy New Years everyone!