Official Community Forums Home

Boots

torinasia

• Members
Jessica, not only a wonderful lover, fantastic friend and successful business-woman,  also my best therapist!

So Siliva, Jessica was the one in the coat, not me.

Tor

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Tor, that was a touching story and I am glad you have such a happy marriage :D

And OK, maybe you are not the raincoat-guy after all. But you seem to like girls in boots very much. And nothing wrong with that.

So, since you did not give our Shy Stefan any advice, as we girls did, can´t you tell us what sort of boots you really like to see on your Jessica :blink:

Kisses Silvia

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I happen to love all kinds of footwear for women. I bought my wife some thigh highs and loved every minute she wore them. I am looking to get her some more but she broke her ankel soon after we got married and would not go see a doctor. So it healed incorrectly and she cannot wear anything more than a 3 inch heel for long. However I have some preferences though. I am also partial to knee highs more than anything else. Here are my two current wishes for her to have/wear.

http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=5039

and

http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=6906

[EDIT] I also have to say that wedges and wraps are so hot!!!! as I said, I love all foot wear, but there are those that just make women look SO HOTT!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I happen to love all kinds of footwear for women. I bought my wife some thigh highs and loved every minute she wore them. I am looking to get her some more but she broke her ankel soon after we got married and would not go see a doctor. So it healed incorrectly and she cannot wear anything more than a 3 inch heel for long. However I have some preferences though. I am also partial to knee highs more than anything else. Here are my two current wishes for her to have/wear.

http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=5039

and

http://shop.trashy.com/index.php?s=product&set_id=6906

[EDIT] I also have to say that wedges and wraps are so hot!!!! as I said, I love all foot wear, but there are those that just make women look SO HOTT!!

:P:P:P WOW I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A BOOT FETISH- MY NEW GF WAS WEARING KNEEHIGH BLACK LEATHER SQUARE TOED 2" HEELS THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW HER. EVERY CHANCE I GOT I WOULD SNEEK A LOOK AT HER BOOTS-SHE WAS WEARING ALL BLACK THAT NIGHT AND SHE WAS TOOFUCKIN'HOT. ON OUR FIRST DATE SHE WAS WEARING THE SAME BOOTS AND THEY WERE HAVING THE SAME EFFECT ON ME. OUR FIRST DATE WENT SO WELL I ASKED HER TO WEAR ALL BLACK ON OUR SECOND DATE AS WELL. WELL SHE DID AND WHEN I SAW HER I COULDNT BELEIVE MY EYES- SHE LOOKED LIKE A HOT BIKER BABE THESE BOOTS ARE KNEE HIGHS WITH A SHARP POINTED TOE AND AT LEAST A 3" HEEL AND THEY ARE BLACK-I JUST WANTED TO THROW HER DOWN AND FUCK THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HER. I WANT HER TO WEAR THEM TO BED AND I TOLD HER THAT...I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO DO HER DOGGY IN HER BOOTS........mmmmmmmmmm THIGH HIGHS ARE MY ALL TIME FAVE--THEY CRY "FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME...." Well I think I have made my point...peace 12G

• Members

Word of advice, if the boots are fairly new...be careful about "fucking" in them on your bed. The new leather can sometimes leave nasty black marks on your sheets! I found out the hard way wearing my thigh highs during a hot night of sex and waking up to black skid marks that never came off my sheets!

So 12 Gauge, just make sure the boots are worn in a bit, OK???

Mikayla :blink:

• Members
Word of advice, if the boots are fairly new...be careful about "fucking" in them on your bed. The new leather can sometimes leave nasty black marks on your sheets! I found out the hard way wearing my thigh highs during a hot night of sex and waking up to black skid marks that never came off my sheets!

So 12 Gauge, just make sure the boots are worn in a bit, OK???

HI MIKAYLA GOOD TO SEE YOU...MAYBE WE DO NEED A CHATROOM HERE...

• Members

Ya think????????

Good to see you too. Follow that advice, seriously....anything new and leather, and I know how you like the leather...... :ph34r:

• Members

Oh, boots how I love thee. All are fair and sexy.

It doesn't matter who is wearing them, If a lady wears some nice fitting boots, my eyes are glued. My wife and I are friends with a couple we have known for years, the woman in the couple is attractive and has a good body, but I have never really put much thought into her. The other day we saw them and she had on some of the sexiest knee highs I have ever seen. She has some nice muscular legs and man did those boots look GREAT on her. I was ready to take my wife home, get her to put on her black thigh highs and go to work!!! I LOVE BOOTS!

• Members
Oh, boots how I love thee. All are fair and sexy.

Erotic poetry? I think we could make a book...how about it?

I would agree with everyone's assessment here about boots. I do love mine and as everyone could guess, I have quite a few pairs myself. High maintenance you know!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members
Erotic poetry? I think we could make a book...how about it?

I would agree with everyone's assessment here about boots. I do love mine and as everyone could guess, I have quite a few pairs myself. High maintenance you know!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

Hello, good to see the old boot-topic back on track.

Thanks Mikayla for the warning about the sheets. Have never had that experience bu of course it can happen. On the other hand you have to do some sacrificies in life...

A hot bootfuck at the price of ruined sheets? .. Ok I´ll buy that,

And I agree with Crazy1, one could really get the eyes glued to a woman in sexy boots, sometimes it is almost embarressing.

My wife newest ones are som real tight-fitting in black suede, kneehigh and stiletto-heels. So sexy,

they fit almost like gloves.

Thank you Santa...

Talking about that, anyone on this forum that got any sexy gifts for X-mas?

Please share it with us!

Tor

• Members

None for Xmas, but she did put on a very sexy outfit and we had great sex.....

I know she will get something very sexy and nice for Valentines day, something glass, and something else leather, and maybe something for the back door.....

• Members
None for Xmas, but she did put on a very sexy outfit and we had great sex.....

I know she will get something very sexy and nice for Valentines day, something glass, and something else leather, and maybe something for the back door.....

:D WELL NOW WHATS WRONG W/SOMETHING GLASS 4 THE BACKDOOR...SURELY THERE IS AN ANAL TOY MADE OF GLASS--KILL 2 BIRDS WITH 1 ROCK...HEHEHE...12G :lol:

• Members

Oh there are 12G. Belive me, I have done some research, I like to know every possible product before I make a purchase. I will send you a link if you are interested. There are some Glass anal and vagnial toys that will make your eyes bug out of your head(the price might too).

• Members

Let us discuss. What did Santa bring to me:

1) naughty Santa's Helper Outfit (complete with hat, garters, fur lined top)

2) new pair of thigh high, latex, form fitting (YEAH BABY) boots in BLACK

3) Some new thongs (although as I rethink the thongs, I may go cheeky panty in 2006)

4) 1 New corset in blue velvet (OK....SO SANTA DIDN'T BRING IT...I BOUGHT IT, SO WHAT??)

AS for the glass dildos we already know where I stand on those, and let me tell you BOYS.....

the standard ones work just fine in your ass if you are prepared to take a little something extra up there with a little firmer touch! I, however, will be searching out the curved ones I saw that are made for anal entry because although the feeling was rockin' the bending of the anal canal does not mix well with a straight, glass dildo - no no no no no!

So perhaps Santa's after Christmas Sale Helpers will bring me one of those!

Mikayla

• Members
Let us discuss. What did Santa bring to me:

1) naughty Santa's Helper Outfit (complete with hat, garters, fur lined top)

2) new pair of thigh high, latex, form fitting (YEAH BABY) boots in BLACK

3) Some new thongs (although as I rethink the thongs, I may go cheeky panty in 2006)

4) 1 New corset in blue velvet (OK....SO SANTA DIDN'T BRING IT...I BOUGHT IT, SO WHAT??)

AS for the glass dildos we already know where I stand on those, and let me tell you BOYS.....

the standard ones work just fine in your ass if you are prepared to take a little something extra up there with a little firmer touch! I, however, will be searching out the curved ones I saw that are made for anal entry because although the feeling was rockin' the bending of the anal canal does not mix well with a straight, glass dildo - no no no no no!

So perhaps Santa's after Christmas Sale Helpers will bring me one of those!

Mikayla

Oh Kayla, you must have been a very good girl last year if Santas brought you all those presents.

Thigh high latex boots and blue velvet corset, that sounds incredible sexy. Wow!

And with that outfit I guess even a good gilrl becomes a little naughty.

And happy New Year, as we here in Hongkong soon will be celebrating the Chinese New Year when we are entering the year of the dog. or maybe the year of the stud, cant remember

Tor

• Members

I was a very, very good girl last year - good at being NAUGHTY! That is why I got all those great presents. My HB got some great ones too, mind you, including some mind blowing sex with Santa's helper on Christmas Eve!

I am sure that this year is the year of the stud, at least that is what I heard!

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
HI MIKAYLA GOOD TO SEE YOU...MAYBE WE DO NEED A CHATROOM HERE...
:P HER BOOTS ARE NOT NEW BUT THEY ARE STILL VERY SHARP AND S E X Y........thanks Kayla for the fast reply 2 my question "am I in love?" B) 12G

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

not to beat a dead horse here, but I am considering getting my wife some nice leather Biyatch boots very soon. I was wondering if there were some places to look for good deals or places that I might avoid that are overpriced. Anyone want to tell me where to shop? I might need a shopping buddy....this could be payback for a certain someone that has told me I make them spend too much on naughty underthings.....hmmm......where O where will I find some nice leather knee high, I said don't stop! boots?

• Members

I have NO IDEA who you are referring to....but I would be GLAD to step up to the plate and be YOUR shopping buddy! I have to warn you though....knee high boots are rather expensive, even in the cheapest shops!

If you lived in Chicago, which I know you don't, I would send you downtown to all the cool, trendy "Alley" shops - where you can find ANYTHING from biker boots to thigh highs. The stores all run into each other and there is a tattoo shop, piercing shop, Architechtural revolution, Taboo Taboo (erotic playthings), etc. You would MOST CERTAINLY find a great pair there pretty cheaply. I myself have gotten a few pairs there. YES PEOPLE I SAID A FEW....I AM SPOILED, I KNOW!

However, you do not live there, so I will have to send you searching via INTERNET!

OK, now these are TOTALLY my style, and they are only $69.95:

ferociousbig.jpg

http://www.queenfashions.com/thigh.htm

These would do just as nicely,only $81.00:

vixenlarge.jpg

I am a big fan of the lace ups!

Now, if you want softer leather, less severe heel:

http://www.lisasshoes.com/super-platform-t...high-boots.html

(Softer leather, platform - $79.95 - PLUS 20% off!!!!!)

Want to be a DOM:

http://ww.pierresilber.com/chpotoethhib.html

Not totally thigh high, but KAYLA BOOTS ALL THE WAY:

http://www.pierresilber.com/sebow2chri.html

These are the cheapest at $59.00! - but remember, you get what you pay for!

http://www.dressed2play.com/5inthhibo.html

THESE ARE MY MUST HAVES! AND CHEAP - SOOOOOO CUTE - BUCKLES and LACES:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-electra-3028.html

This site actually has some good values:

http://www.snaz75.com/el-thrill.html

These are CROTCH high, for $238.00:

http://www.wildfree.com/Merchant2/merchant...ode=tw-melissa2

I think this should at least get you started! PM me if you need more ideas...thanks to you I will be shopping all damn day! ;)

Mikayla

Edited by Mikayla1

• Members

Ooo, boots. I love boots. Whether we're talking a everyday wear or something special. My closet is a shrine to boots and sandals (because, well, summer time calls for something lighter). I tend to avoid drastic heels simply for stability (I had a knee injury last March and high heels are still difficult for me). This makes it harder to find nice boots, but I stlll manage. Vinyl and leather, in black and red. Preferably something that laces up - zippers feel like cheating.

• Members

Ok, so I got carried away and did THIGH high instead of KNEE HIGH...let me reevaluate!

Kayla

• Members
Ok, so I got carried away and did THIGH high instead of KNEE HIGH...let me reevaluate!

Kayla

Oh Mikayla what wonderful links, this so much my subject!

I like what you have shown but I myself am not the platform-type.

Anyway to help Crazy:

First of all I would love go shopping with you, trying on all types of boots and posing in the shop.

MMM.

But I guess internet is a very good option. And I must say this, and I am not in anyway connected to them, that www.thighhighboots.net is a very good site. Good prices and excellent service.

Much of the hot stuff in my wardrobe comes from there

For example

http://www.thighhighboots.net/Vixen.html

http://www.thighhighboots.net/beverly.html

http://www.thighhighboots.net/511Kim.html

http://www.thighhighboots.net/extreme.html

Well Crazy, guess you got quite a lot to think about now. Good shopping and I am sure your wife will be a real knockout in a whatever you choose.

By the way think I need some new ones....

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Ok, I was recently working a High School prom and I was under the impression that it was not really couth to wear your best pole dancing shoes to prom, but hey, times have changed ppl. There were several girls in five or six inch heels and platforms, and one in paticular who was sporting some light up seven or so heels with three inch platforms. Right outfit, wrong place IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple pair of boots that I always feel sexy in!!

I dressed as Catwoman one year ( I was waitressing, and they were thigh highs, but no heels), and I thought the male customers were going to fight over me!! It was great! :P:lol::D

• 1 year later...
  • Members

bumpimousmaximus.

I am in a bigger city than usual for a time an I just might have to look for some new sex me boots for the little lady.....

So, what are your favorite kind of boots/heels? I prefer the go-go style with something around a 5 inch heel. No spike heels, but I like the wide clunky looking ones and a nice platform on the front. Lace up or zipper is of little consequence to me, but just some good old knee high go-go boots are hot!