Official Community Forums Home

Another Ladies Apparel ? For Guys...

sexysandra

• Members

I was reading about the boots....Guys what do you find sexy and what turns you on that women wear?

I don't mean the skin tight, super short, cleavege bearing stuff. More subtle sexy..... Do you like lace, black, hair pulled up. Just tell me what turns your heads...

thanks, sexy.

• Members
I was reading about the boots....Guys what do you find sexy and what turns you on that women wear?

I don't mean the skin tight, super short, cleavege bearing stuff.  More subtle sexy.....  Do you like lace, black, hair pulled up.  Just tell me what turns your heads...

thanks, sexy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Sandra

Wonderful topic.

How long list do you want?

But first of all, a woman that feels sexy and wants sex looks hot in just anything, or of course nothing. So make no mistakes, guys, except a few weirdos, want to have sex with girls, not the clothes.

But certain things works as strong signals, no doubt about it.

Here are some classic items, in no spcific order

High heels of course. Maybe becuse the shape is kind of dangerous and because they makes the womans leg longer and because the way the women walk with them makes their bodiesmove in a very sexy way

Stockings, which leaves the top of the thigh bare, that means no pantyhoses, are very, very sexy.

Long gloves are absolute killers. Maybe it is this combination of female elegance when a fragile hand and armed is stressed by a glove and the fact that a gloved hand is a symbol of strength och domination.

Business-dresses like short skirt, white blouse in silky matrial and a jacket is very hot. I think the reason is the same as with the gloves

A pearl necklace or a choker are small things but also very hot. I think the reason is that they draw the attention to the neckline which is very invitiing and of course to the chest.

Well thats a start for the time being. If you want more I will be glad to get back to you, sexy Sandra

Tor

• Members

i like when a girl wears a suit and dress pants with heels...the business person type look is pretty hot

• Members

I love when a woman wears a choker, high heels, the gloves are also a home run. I perfer the look that women go for, as apposed to the indiviual articles of clothing. I LOVE knee high or thigh high boots, stockings, and a white mens dress shirt. If a woman looks intelligent, sophisticated, and a bit aloof, but throws that curve ball of sexy/trashy in the mix, I am hooked. Like hair in a bun, small rectangular glasses, little to no make-up, white dress shirt, mini skirt but the knee high black leather boots.......Oh my......I am done for. Or....a regular shirt, skirt, hair down, thigh high boots and the choker.....that is almost an eyegasm walking my way. I love to see the women who like to show that they know what men want.....but that is just me.

• Members
I love when a woman wears a choker, high heels, the gloves are also a home run.  I perfer the look that women go for, as apposed to the indiviual articles of clothing.  I LOVE knee high or thigh high boots, stockings, and a white mens dress shirt.  If a woman looks intelligent, sophisticated, and a bit aloof, but throws that curve ball of sexy/trashy in the mix, I am hooked.  Like hair in a bun, small rectangular glasses, little to no make-up, white dress shirt, mini skirt but the knee high black leather boots.......Oh my......I am done for.  Or....a regular shirt, skirt, hair down, thigh high boots and the choker.....that is almost an eyegasm walking my way.  I love to see the women who like to show that they know what men want.....but that is just me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had glamour shots (pictures) taken a few years back. They put me in a leather jacket (nothing underneath) and leather skirt riding a Harley. They propped me with with a rose in my mouth and black shades hanging off my nose with a seductive look coming from my hazel eyes. Guess what? My Husband at that time (ex now, haha) chose a different picture for his wallet. Guess which one that was? It was the one where I had a womens suit on. Suit and skirt barely covering my ass. It was a navy pin striped suit. I had a white lacy camasole (slip) under that only showed the lace by the time the top button was done. Very little cleavage showing... hair pulled up with curl stringlets falling down and my reading glasses. They had me sitting on the edge of a desk with my legs crossed while I was holding what appeared to be a file of some sorts. With white plain hose on and navy heals.... No body parts showed, but my husband was SO TURNED ON TO THAT, and said that ALL the men he showed it too asked how much he had to pay me to be with him! Just funny how I purchased more of the "sexy seductive" type of pictures for him, and he chose the one I only had proofs of. Men always amaze me... so who said trashy-slutty is in??? Being a safisticated business woman hasn't turned out so bad for me..... Well... that was just my silly story... Think I will put that suit on tonight for dinner now.. haha...

• Members
I love when a woman wears a choker, high heels, the gloves are also a home run.  I perfer the look that women go for, as apposed to the indiviual articles of clothing.  I LOVE knee high or thigh high boots, stockings, and a white mens dress shirt.  If a woman looks intelligent, sophisticated, and a bit aloof, but throws that curve ball of sexy/trashy in the mix, I am hooked.  Like hair in a bun, small rectangular glasses, little to no make-up, white dress shirt, mini skirt but the knee high black leather boots.......Oh my......I am done for.  Or....a regular shirt, skirt, hair down, thigh high boots and the choker.....that is almost an eyegasm walking my way.  I love to see the women who like to show that they know what men want.....but that is just me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh crazy1, you are not crazy at all.

Hope we dont go to the same party because we would pobably be fighting over the same girls, lol

Fun to hear someone mentioning gloves, because they are such killers, but it seems few uses them and even fewer talk about them

Tor

• Members
I had glamour shots (pictures) taken a few years back.  They put me in a leather jacket (nothing underneath) and leather skirt riding a Harley.  They propped me with with a rose in my mouth and black shades hanging off my nose with a seductive look coming from my hazel eyes.  Guess what?  My Husband at that time (ex now, haha) chose a different picture for his wallet.  Guess which one that was?  It was the one where I had a womens suit on.  Suit and skirt barely covering my ass.  It was a navy pin striped suit.  I had a white lacy camasole (slip) under that only showed the lace by the time the top button was done.  Very little cleavage showing... hair pulled up with curl stringlets falling down and my reading glasses.  They had me sitting on the edge of a desk with my legs crossed while I was holding what appeared to be a file of some sorts.  With white plain hose on and navy heals....  No body parts showed, but my husband was SO TURNED ON TO THAT, and said that ALL the men he showed it too asked how much he had to pay me to be with him!  Just funny how I purchased more of the "sexy seductive" type of pictures for him, and he chose the one I only had proofs of.  Men always amaze me... so who said trashy-slutty is in???  Being a safisticated business woman hasn't turned out so bad for me.....  Well... that was just my silly story... Think I will put that suit on tonight for dinner now.. haha...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good story there. A woman in business-suit can be so damn sexy. I think it has with power to do. She seems to be so in control, being able to boss the man around.

I would probably make the same choice as your ex.

The leather and Harley-stuff is like more show-off but the business could be for real, if you understand what I mean. And that is why it is so sexy.

Yeah, use that one tonight ;)

Tor

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Good story there. A woman in business-suit can be so damn sexy. I think it has with power to do. She seems to be so in control, being able to boss the man around.

I would probably make the same choice as your ex. :P mmmmmmmmmm...me too. There's something about a gal with her hair in a french braid-really turns me on. I really like the hot and nasty look of BLACK LEATHER-KNEE HIGH AND THIGH HIGH BOOTS-MINI SKIRTS AND CHOKERS. I love womens ankles in 3' heels. I love slave bracelets on ankles. No makeup to slutty lots of makeup :P .I LOVE FETISH CLOTHING AND THE GOTH LOOK. I LOVE BLACK STOCKINGS HELD UP BY GARTERS-TINY TIGHT PANTIES...Some outfits that fuel my wet dreams are the french maid look, little schoolgirl in pigtails in uniform look,hot white nurses uniform look, hot cheerleader look, biker babes, just to name a few....I know I'm a sick perverted horndog. And I don't care that's just who I am. Kisses everyone-peace 12GAUGE B)