Official Community Forums Home

Men Shaving

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I shave and it feels great to have my wife give me head that way. Everything is more sensitive without the pubic hair covering everything up and she especially enjoys not having to pic hair out of her mouth. B) Cool thing is, It looks like you gained an inch or so after you shave clean.

Best way to do it? Trim it very short with electric trimmer or scissors first. If you don't, the regular razor will just pull it out. Get in the shower with your shave gel and a NEW razor. Lather up and just take your time. The nuts are tricky, just squeeze them a bit to make them firm and shave slowly. It isn't a quick task and if you try to make it a quick task, you won't be having any fun for several days. . .

Once you do it the first time, you can tidy up maybe once a week and it only takes a few minutes in the shower. You will begin itching from growth which is the best indicator that it is time to clean up again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

my wife and I both keep the hair above trimmed, and keep the rest plucked (yes plucked) we both had tried shaving and products like nair but with either of them we both had trouble with ingrown hairs OUCH! much more painful than the plucking. Any way we both find that we are way more sensitive without the hair there.

• Members

HEY YO--I BEGAN SHAVING MY CROTCH BACK IN SEPTEMBER THIS YEAR. I WAS FEELING V E R Y KINKY :P AT THE TIME DUE ,IN LARGE PART TO SPENDING W A Y 2 MUCH TIME HERE... :D THAT FIRST TIME THE RAZOR BURN WAS REALLY FIERCE :angry: + I DID A COUPLE THINGS WRONG...LIVE AND LEARN. ;) I JUST GOT OUTA THE SHOWER AND SHAVED MY NUTS AND DICK AND AM FEELING MIGHTY SEXY RIGHT NOW. :P INITIALLY I TRIED IT CUZ I LIKE MY PUSSY, PUBE HAIR BARE SO I THOT WHAT THE HELL??? ;) ANYWAY I ENJOY THE FEELING OF A BARE CROTCH AND IT MAKES ME FEEL NASTY/SEXY/HOT AND READY 4 SUM ACTION...SO I'M 'AHEADIN' 4 TOWN 2 DAY...SEE IFN' I CAN FIND SUM SEXY CUTE LITTLE HOT MAMA AND GIT MY FOOT IN THE DOOR...peace 12GAUGE PS HEY KATIE R U OUT HERE??? I MISS OUR HOT NOTES 2 EACH OTHER :D:P;) 12G