Official Community Forums Home

If You Could Have Any Flavor At All...

thurisas

• Members

If you could have any flavor you wanted for a lube or edible oil, what flavor would you choose?

I think whoopie pie flavored would be pretty cool.

Thurisas.

OMG!! Thur, are you reading my mind!!!? Did you KNOW I was having a Sam's craving? Not nice!

I guess mine would hhave to be for mint chocolate chip ice cream flavored. Specifically Bryer's.

I forget that a "whoopie pie" is usually something that only usually only us "Yankees" would know!!! LOL Um, it's almost like an overgrown Oreo Cookie. But, the black "parts" are actually similar to chocolate cake. They are SOOOOOOOOO good. Some people mess with the creamy center, ranging from the white frosting that's usually the traditional, to peanut butter, pumpkin, coffee flavor, butterscotch, butter rum, pretty much almost any sort of frosting flavors out there. If anyone would like to try one, I have a couple of recipes for them, and will send it to you. If you've seen those new "cookie cakes" that Nabisco's come out with, they do have an "Oreo" cookie cake, THOSE are actually, what us "Yankees" would call whoopie pies.

180px-WhoopiePies1alc.jpg

• Members

Honeysuckle... but not the gross, way too sweet kind. More subtle and natural, like the Kama Sutra Honey Dust.

• Members

There is another company (sorry TT!) that makes a lube called "Vanilla Cupcake." We used a 4oz bottle in about 3 weeks! It is sooo yummy!! I love anything vanilla or chocolate.

• Members

Tyger's got it. For the best whoopie pies out there try http://www.wickedwhoopies.com/

Isamax Snacks is just a couple towns over from us and are heavy suppliers at our local grocery market. They even get a front spot just inside the door with a full end cap because they sell very well.

Thurisas.

*DROOOOOOOOOL* Not nice......

• Members

A new-to-me find that I drool over whenever I see them: Orange Hostess Cupcakes... oh my gosh... I love a GOOD orange flavor, so that'd be high on my list. Second might be clove... I love sucking on a great tasting clove-flavored candy, so why not suck on a clove-flavored lubed penis?!

;):wub:

• Members
Bisquits and gravy....Southern thing.

Bacon.

• Members

tango: I'm sure my hubby would agree with you. Biscuits and gravy is his absolute favorite ever!

For me, I guess marshmallow creme. Chocolate has been done, but I have yet to find one without a weird taste.

Raspberry-hazelnut latte. Mmmmmmmmm!

• Members

Irish Creme

Ambrosia (like the real stuff from Olympus, not the holiday candy, who knows what it would taste like if it were real)

maple pancake syrup, but not so sticky

my wifes toffee, that stuff is amazing!

• Members

maple syrup sounds awesome. I'd be all over it! Vanilla cupcake sounds pretty delectable too.

• Members

I just learned that Cheese pizza is the #1 scent that gets a man aroused. hahaha!

Ginger, I thought it would've been beer!! LMAO!!!

• Members

For a good-morning-quickie... how about Bacon? Just kidding, but I personally find lubes that are too sweet annoying.

That said, I think good flavors would be citrusy... Tangerine? Grapefruit?

Or friuty, but not in that life-saver way... Raspberry? Pineapple? Mango? Guava?

I personally hate a Mint/Chocolate combo, but how about Cherry/Mint? Honey/Peppermint?

Caramel?

God I love to drizzle caramel onto a woman's body and... sorry I got lost there...

What the world needs is a good premium lube with real, pure flavors. I am tired of the taste of FAKE cherry! Yech!!!

IKWYM Mike_D, I love the smell of Vanilla, and have it EVERYWHERE!! A Bath & Body store I went too, use to sell Vanilla Body Oil, which I now use sparingly, since, they no longer carry it. But, my FWB (before hubby of course) got me HOOKED into that!! So now, when I smell it, I feel sexy.