Official Community Forums Home

New 2 Tootimid

mailahn97

• Members

HI I am a new member. I am a 33 year old female who is rediscovering life. I have been reading a lot lately and thought I should join. . About 2 1/2 months ago I was angry and put a posting up on craigslist. I didnt' think I would go anywhere with it I think it was just something I needed to do. Well yes I got some interesting responses from it.

Well on the 27th of November I had a very nice older man email me. We corresponded through email for about a month. We met for the first time the day after Christmas and things have been terrific ever since. He has shown me things I never knew. I was in a relationship with a man before this for about 8 years, but he just didn't satisfy me. He had very low sex drive and to him it was 15 minutes and done. Then he was off to the showers.

Instead I have found love and satisfaction am enjoying and learning about life.

• Members

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay. There is tons to learn no matter how much you know or think you know. Hope to see you posting soon.

Thurisas.

• Members

Thank you for the welcome. I plan on posting and being active...it seems like a great group and a lot of wonderful information.

Welcome! I hope you like the info here!!!

• Members

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

• Members

Hi, and welcome to Too Timid..... You've made a good start by introducing yourself. Don't be afraid. Just jump right in there and post away! Hope you learn lots and who knows, maybe we'll learn something from you too! :)

• Members

Welcome to the group!!!! I really love this group of people and I'm sure you will find a lot of good advice (like I have) and make friends as well!!!!

• Members

Thanks Nymph. It has been really good. I feel like it is about time someone good came into my life.

• Members

hello and welcome. I am fairly new as well and am in a similar situation. I have recently been shown how to experience pleasure like I never have before. Isn't it the most amazing thing ever? Sometimes I can't even believe it and mourn all those years I never new about such pleasures. lol

• Members

Yes it is amazing. I used to be with a man for quite a bit of years that was a total of 15 minutes from foreplay to the end and then he would be off to the shower. I was young and didn't know any better. I finally woke up and realized. Hell at that point I had only been in one position...well now it has been quite a bit of positions and experiences. He has been terrific and patient with me. We talked in the beginning and I told him about my past and he took his time even when I tried to hide in a cave so to say because I was embarassed. We talked and got me out of there and now it has been terrific.