Official Community Forums Home

Hi To Everyone!

becca011906

• Members

Hello everyone! I really love this forum and the whole site so full of so much info!!! WOW I've been reading a lot! I'm a 24 year old wife and mom!!! Me and my husband have been together for 9 years married for 6 1/2 years and have 3 kids who are almost 8, 5 1/2 and 3 1/2. So before i get asked... Yep i've been with my husband since i was 15 he was 20 i was pregnant at 16, married at 18, had 2 more kids... did you keep up with all that! LOL

So we were kinda stuck in a rut of same old same old.... so i started looking for a few ideas and decided on my own to shave it all off for the first time in my life, let me tell you was he surpised! But it did the trick so in looking for how to go about shaving i've found so many sites that have some intresting and great ideas... so now i'm trying to figure out how to add the ideas in where, ect... I'm sure i'll have lots of questions as i start to read the forums and everything but i though i would do an intro before jumping in!!!

• Members

Welcome to the forum, and you've got quite the family going. Congratulations to that and to you and your husband for staying together even though society probably didn't exactly smile upon you. Its great to see that sort of commitment at such a young age. Feel free to ask anything you may and I'm sure the knowledgeable folks here will be forthcoming with advice and answers.

Thurisas.

Welcome to the forum!! I hope you find lots of info here!!!

• Members

Hi and welcome to the forum:) Here you can and will learn many things which is one the greatest things about the site. We do have some GREAT people here too who can and will help you with any questions or concerns you may have. I look forward to reading your posts! :)

• Members

Hi, and welcome, I am pretty new here also. Everyone is nice and friendly. Hope you have fun here.