Official Community Forums Home

"mess"

thunderchild

• Members

I have never so much s had a finger in my anus but the more I read the more intrigued I become.

One thing tho, doesn't what ever you put up there come out covered in mes? At the end of the day thats what its for. This is one thing that puts me off besides the pain thing!

I feel daft for asking :unsure:

Never feel stupid/daft for asking a question. If you don't know, how will you learn?

Now, what I recommend for any anal play is to make sure that you've already had your usual bowel movement(s), are feeling fine, and wash up real good (wiping with a wet washcloth) and making sure you "feel" clean too. There may be a little "residue", but, considering everything, that's pretty normal.

If that worries you, keep a wetwipe, or washcloth handy during your anal fun.

And remember, never ever insert anything that's been in your anus in your vagina without cleaning it first. That's called "double-dipping", and it's not healthy to do that. Even a penis. Unless you use condoms, then you have to switch to a new condom. Or, if you don't use condoms with your lover, use one during anal play. That way, cleaning him up is a breeze!

Have fun!

• Members

Great to know that someone else was wondering the same thing I was. My man and I have just started a discussion about trying anal play (novices both). We've discussed the option of using a enema prior to anal play to minimize the whole "mess/yuck" factor. Is this something that others have done? Does it seem to make a difference?

• Members

Condoms and/or latex gloves will also help. Enemas will certainly reduce the possibilties of a mess. It may not work every time but should most of the time!

• Members

My husband and I have been into anal play for a long time. Although we have never used an enema or anything prior to play, there really has never been much of a residue afterwards. I also HIGHLY agree with Tyger as far as for something that numbs, I wouldn't suggest it since it is your bodies way of telling you something isn't right. I also suggest that if it is going to be your first time that you start off with a finger, and slowly work your way up to his penis. The key to anal is LOTS and LOTS lube.

Condoms and latex gloves are a great way for easy clean up.

Have Fun!!

• Members
Great to know that someone else was wondering the same thing I was. My man and I have just started a discussion about trying anal play (novices both). We've discussed the option of using a enema prior to anal play to minimize the whole "mess/yuck" factor. Is this something that others have done? Does it seem to make a difference?

Buy a Fleet Enema in the drugstore. Empty the laxative solution that it comes filled with and refill with luke warm water. Lube and insert. Use about half of the water-expel and then use the other half of the water and expel. it onlt takes a couple ounces of water to do the trick. Shower and you will be squuky clean. My wife uses this technique and I do also to prepare for prostate stimulation-anal toys or strap on. No need to have a mess.

• Members

My husband and I have been into anal for a few years now, though we haven't

started toy play in that area YET. I have never really noticed much of a mess.

Slight residue now and again but not really a big deal. The idea of Mess and anal

stems from the feeling of it being dirty. Granted what comes out of there isn't as

pretty as vaginal fluid its all still a mess right? Its alright to be curious and don't

ever feel Daft or idiotic or anything else when asking a question its best to get an

answer rather then wonder forever!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Don't feel bad! I think everyone wonders about that at first. We started out using a condom when we did anal, but it was hardly ever poopy afterwards. Just go to the bathroom before you do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm so GLAD you asked that question! I was wondering the same thing. I've been "anal" while masturbating but haven't talked with Hubby about it yet - although I think he'll be a bit adverse. I think he thinks of it as too gay - which there's nothing wrong with - just something he's not interested in. But before I even talk to him about it I wanted to find out about cleanliness and all - so THANK YOU! To me - it's wonderful - especially double penetration....WOW!