Official Community Forums Home

Fetish

crazy1

• Members

Briefly tell what your fetishes are. Don't get descriptive, just list them if you will. If someone asks, then we will go in to detail, but otherwise, let's try not to frighten everyone away.

For me, pearl necklaces, facials, leather/vinyl boots, anal, bondage, corsets, platform shoes, Dom/sub.

That puts me at 8 I can think of off the top of my head. If I think of any more I will add them.

• Members

Technically, a fetish is something that you HAVE to have during sex to get aroused that is of a non-sexual nature, but I will go with your idea of what is fun or interesting to have in the course of sex.

I am a corset girl. LOVE THEM! Love them, love them, love them! I would spend my last dollar on a corset!

I am into Dom /Sub - preferably where I am the sub - although I can do Dom very well.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be spanked. I love it. I like hard spanking. I like pussy spanking. I will cum just from spanking. If my hb bends me over the chair and spanks me....mmmmmm (sorry, details were not asked)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE anal sex. Could anyone have guessed that???

I LOVE hot wax, ice cubes, any kind of torturous action that is not extra painful. The only kind of pain I like is spanking.

I think those are my major ones, although I am sure I have more!

:ph34r: Mikayla

• Members

ah yes, ice cubes, hot wax, and spanking!!!! how could I have forgotten. Thanks Mikayla! I am gonna go get some ice and a paddle for tonight!!!!

• Members

It would seem that this is a quiet little post...I would have thought more people would be up for discussing it! Where is 12Gauge, Howard, Telecom?

I am calling you guys out....I want to know what you like!

Mikayla

• Members
Alll right already! Nag, Nag, Nag! A guy gets busy for a few days, and all of a sudden he is being accused of neglecting the ones he loves.

I could get into spanking a woman I love, and I suppose I could enjoy the hot wax thing. Mostly, if I am going to play the Dom, I would want to tease her with feathers, silk, ice cubes, and other things that would take her to the brink of orgasm, but not over, until we made love. The number of spankings would be determined by how many guesses she takes to figure out what I am using to tease her !

Awwwww Howard...you do love us! Yeah!

I agree about the spankings. I could definitely get into punishment for not guessing what my hb is using to pleasure me with.

It equals things out pleasure + punishment = a very happy Mikayla!

Love you too!

Mikayla

• Members
Technically, a fetish is something that you HAVE to have during sex to get aroused that is of a non-sexual nature, but I will go with your idea of what is fun or interesting to have in the course of sex.

I am a corset girl. LOVE THEM! Love them, love them, love them! I would spend my last dollar on a corset!

:ph34r: Mikayla

Hello and a Happy New Year everyone.

Back after a short holiday.

Well it seems I have discussed this topic with Mikayla and others before, but it is such a nice thing to talk about so here we go again.

High heels, preferably on boots

Long gloves

Lingerie

Uniforms

Mild spanking and domination

Mavbe I am to average, just found out that I "only" scored 383 on the kink test.

Am I a bore ? :unsure:

Tor

• Members
Hello and a Happy New Year everyone.

Back after a short holiday.

Well it seems I have discussed this topic with Mikayla and others before, but it is such a nice thing to talk about so here we go again.

High heels, preferably on boots

Long gloves

Lingerie

Uniforms

Mild spanking and domination

Mavbe I am to average, just found out that I "only" scored 383 on the kink test.

Am I a bore ? :unsure:

Tor

until recently I was under 400. Some things have happened in the past couple of weeks and I have risen to a 460 or so. I wouldn't think you are average, we just happen to know some above average Kinksters.

• Members

:P

Awwwww Howard...you do love us! Yeah!

I agree about the spankings. I could definitely get into punishment for not guessing what my hb is using to pleasure me with.

It equals things out pleasure + punishment = a very happy Mikayla!

Love you too!

Mikayla

:P WOW...Well being as to how I am basically a unsophisticated hick tho I sometimes try 2 sound very worldly and since I do feel as tho I am with friends who understand me well.....black leather-stockings:black,red,white NOT PANTY HOSE. Girdles with garters holding up stockings under a half slip under a tight skirt with 3" heels with a strap across her ankles-wearing a slave bracelet...with a sheer blouseand no bra and her nipples are hard. Long hair done up in a french braid. I'M THINKING TOO HARD---THIS SHOULD BE FUN AND SPONTANEOUS so...........puffy nipples-smooth shaved pussies-my partner behind me :P giving me the short stroke :o and twisting Big to and fro on the out stroke :rolleyes: bringing me closer and closer :lol: and deeper ;) suddenly and with no warning she spanks my ass with hard stinging slaps of my paddle and she just holds me and warms her hands in the warmred glow of my ass cheeks and she leans over me and sticks her tongue in my ear and takes me over the edge....................Im sorry folks I cant handle anymore of this right now-I am missing her so much I cant stand it :( 12G

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a major Thigh high fetish along with a small foot fetish. As long as the woman has nice looking feet and painted toes I love them. My wife on the other hand loves to dress up and is a bit of a dominatrix.

• Members
I have a major Thigh high fetish along with a small foot fetish. As long as the woman has nice looking feet and painted toes I love them. My wife on the other hand loves to dress up and is a bit of a dominatrix.

most of the guys i know say the love feet and that the girl had painted toenails reaaly turns them on....and the talk about sucking on them etc.....im not really into that but they talk and i listen....cause im such a girly girl my nails are always done both fingers and toes and since we are on the topic its more of a pet peeve to me that women cant pay a bit attn to what thier feet look like if the are going to wear sandels......a pedicure.....some polish.......something......unless youre the type of woman that just doesnt care

• Members

I have a deep and abiding weakness for a man who knows how to look wicked, and a little sinister. I'm the girl who always gets a crush on the smooth, arrogant villain in movies. My boy has this one outfit in particular - involving a fair amount of leather - that he just looks evil and delicious in. To add to it, since costume can do a lot for a person's mindset, he acts the part rather well.

The rest of my "fetishes" are pretty common - leather, corsets (ohhh, corsets), bit of D/s, etc - but that's the fun, somewhat unusual one.