Official Community Forums Home

Best Condom?

synirr

• Members

I went to a sex shop to stock up on condoms today, but as usual, when faced with all those options I had no idea what to get. I ended up getting a few things... a sample of those Japanese Kimono ones (got the plus sized ones this time, since last time I got the normal ones and it ended up being hilariously undersized :lol:), a sample of the Durex Avanti condoms, some Durex Extra Sensitives, and a few flavored ones just for fun :P

What are your favorite kind? I want a few opinions so I'll have a better idea of what to get next time!

• Members

errrrrrr i cant remember the last time i HAD to use one...when hubby and i first got together we used them, he bought some "regular" sized ones, and they were to small, the magnum ones were to big. so i said screw this...i had just recently been tested and so had hubby.

• Members

We liked Kimonos and the tried and true Trojans.....but now we had a vasectomy so NO MORE CONDOMS!!!!

• Members

My love and I like to use Trojan Extended Pleasure the most.... but they are a bit pricey for us.... I got a package of free condoms from some promotion online... Durex. Great condoms, but the TEPs actually extend how long our sex lasts by about 15-20 minutes.... now THAT'S a plus!

• Members

Trojans make me get a rash! Durex makes a "pleasure" pak so you have options I like that one. But not for long because my husband was snipped!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Magnum's are great, but I have used some of the Durex flavored ones, they just fit very, very snug.....never broke so that's okay...never tried Kimono or any of those.....

• Members

I'm not a Trojan fan or Lifestyles fan. Trojan's are soo thick its like having sex with a trash bag on. I've had a Trojan break on me also. Lifestyles are descent but I've had a couple break on me. So thats a no go.

I am fully a Durex Extra Sensitive Girl. They're the best that I have found. VERY THIN.

• Members

I find that the ribbed and studded condoms are too much for me, they're fun for like a hot minute. Other than that they're all the same in my book, the texture is funny and they smell. That being said, to make it more fun for him, i put a little lube inside for him, guys seem to enjoy that a little more. Ugh if we could just figure out how to cure those stds the world would be a better place. Or just makesure people get checked regularly then we'd have less surprises at least

• Members
I'm not a Trojan fan or Lifestyles fan. Trojan's are soo thick its like having sex with a trash bag on. I've had a Trojan break on me also. Lifestyles are descent but I've had a couple break on me. So thats a no go.

I am fully a Durex Extra Sensitive Girl. They're the best that I have found. VERY THIN.

Amen to every word of that!

If you don't know what you like yet, I'd say go for the Durex Pleasure Pack, it's got a few each of their most popular styles. Have fun!

• Members

Aren't condoms really expensive in sex shops?? I know they are over here! Like, twice as much in sex shops then in at a local store. Anyways I can't really answer the question since I've only used trojan xl with my ex but those worked out great for us, never broke =]

• Members

Yeah, but sex shops have a greater selection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I just bought these new Durex condoms. They are called "pleasure curve" I saw them and thought I'd give em a try. (still waiting for H to get tested, since his vasectomy, before we stop using them) Let me tell ya They rock! I definitely feel something different more texture or something I dunno but I LIKE IT! I just saw another kind called "pleasure wave"... hmmm maybe that will be next if he doesn't get tested soon!

300.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Has anyone tried the lambskin? DH and I are going to have to start using them because I don't want to get pregnant, I have 3 already. Neither of us like them so I want something REALLY thin that feels like nothing until he has the vasectomy. Money is not really an object where this is concerned. Right now the Durex ultra sensitive is sounding pretty good.

• Members

I myself am a Trojan guy all the way. The most reliable condom for over 50 years. Read the box and you will see that you have to store, and use the condoms properly to for them to be 99% effective. The only 2 reasons condom fails is either because people miss use/miss store thier condoms or they get one size too small. Which is why condoms fail. I have no particular preference in which Trojan style just any Trojan and every Trojan.