Official Community Forums Home

Tongue Dinger

Mikayla1

• Members

WT2170main.jpg

Let me begin by saying, I thought this would have been a fantastic item. What could be better than a little vibrator for your tongue? Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. This little TONGUE DINGER is made of stretchy jelly, has its own batteries included and goes round your tongue via the stretchy jelly ring. It has 40 minutes of vibrating power.

So, where is the problem? Basically, this item can be very dangerous! I was looking forward to wowing my hubby with some vibratory tongue action. I put the little ring around my tongue toward the way back. You have to have the ring on the back of your tongue or it will slide right off the tip. So problem number one would be if you have a bad gag reflex, this would definitely gag you. Luckily, I don't. However, when I tried to start licking my hubby's cock, the ring broke and the dinger started to go down my throat! I coughed it up at the last minute before I was sure I was gonna choke!

So while the concept is good, the execution was not so good - and could potentially be dangerous! I would not recommend this toy to anyone for oral use - but it might work for digital use (but I doubt the vibrations would work via finger play). Sorry, the Tongue Dinger is a hum-dinger.......

• Members

Bummer. Too bad Lifesavers hasn't made one yet!

• Members

I have seen an item similar to this one and thought it was a GREAT idea! Guess I will have to rethink that one... Hopefully all the products of this concept are not alike in defect... :o

Glad you didn't choke!! :)

• Members
I have seen an item similar to this one and thought it was a GREAT idea! Guess I will have to rethink that one... Hopefully all the products of this concept are not alike in defect... :o

Glad you didn't choke!! :)

It does sound like a great idea, but not if your lover has to do the Heimlich Maneuver on you and revive you! Sort of ruins the mood. Glad you're okay, Mikayla.

OMG!! I am SO glad you're ok. I bet you e-mailed Meaghan to this danger too!

• Members

Yikes! This is scary news! I am glad you're o.k.

When I was taking the picture of it, I stretched it out pretty good and it seemed sturdy – when I first opened it, I to, I was a little leery, but it seemed o.k. Regardless, we definitely do NOT want to take any chances and we have removed this item from the store for good.

As always, if you receive/review a product that is unsafe, please email me at Meaghan@TooTimid.com or call the office 888-660-8970.

Meg

• Members

I did Meg, thanks! ;)

I am glad this is out of the store, I would hate for it to happen to someone else. You know, before I put it on my tongue I stretched it with my fingers too, just to see how tight it would be, so it didn't just 'break' it took a little doing.

• Members
Yikes! This is scary news! I am glad you're o.k.

When I was taking the picture of it, I stretched it out pretty good and it seemed sturdy – when I first opened it, I to, I was a little leery, but it seemed o.k. Regardless, we definitely do NOT want to take any chances and we have removed this item from the store for good.

As always, if you receive/review a product that is unsafe, please email me at Meaghan@TooTimid.com or call the office 888-660-8970.

Meg

Wow.... That's really really dangerous.... I'm glad you admins are on top of things to keep us all safe!

That would have been an odd story to explain to the paramedics.... O.o'