Official Community Forums Home

Do You Worry About Your Toys Being Found After Your Gone?

vanilla_bean

• Members

As our toy collection grows, I have this nagging worry that, should we meet an untimely demise, someone will have to go through our stuff and - surprise- find our toy stash. Hot Husband says not to worry about it. At least they'll know we had fun. Does anyone else worry or have a solution. I don't worry so much that it stops me from getting more or anything.

• Members

Stop worrying if you;re dead you won't care :lol:

Seriously? No, because once I'm dead not much I can do about it

• Members

Personally I would hope that it serves as inspiration to enjoy sex and keep an open mind! Since much of our collection consists of cuffs, binders, a swing and other things that can be passed from one generation to the next I hope they'll get as much if not more enjoyment out of them as we have!

• Members
"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" after that. Their divorce was about 2 months later.

I do worry about ours being thrown all over the yard by a burglar though. I know the neighbors would steal the Rabbit !

heehee

• Members

I'll be dead. Who cares?

• Members

i never thought about it before. but as everyone else says, im dead, what do i care. and, if someone finds our chest of goodies, they will think how lucky we were to have a good sex life.

• Review Team

You kidding? I'd hang around as a ghost just long enough to see the reactions! I'd be floating there going, "No, no left, go left. Okay, now open the box... HAAAAAA DID YOU SEE HER FACE?!! That was great. Okay, let's go."

• Members

A friend told me when she moved from one apartment to the next she couldn't find her box of toys after the move. She was heartbroken but also miffed. Where were the things? So she complained to the moving company. She had to list the contents so she just wrote, "Toys". But she never did see the box again. :( :(

• Members

My oldest daughter and I have discussed this possibility. She knows where my toys and DVDs are, and I have told her it is her job to take care of those things before my mom goes through my room. My mother would probably have a heart attack!!!

• Like 1

• Members
Can I have the swing ? Was helping a buddy move out of a HUGE 6 bedroom house, fully furnished years ago. A friend had lived with them for a while in one particular bedroom. Friends bitch of a wife was supervising everything. We went into the room where the friend had stayed and she said something like "You wouldn't know how much this bed cost" . "When ****** and I are fighting this is my room". We rolled over the mattress and lo and behold 3 or 4 dildos, 2 or 3 vibrators and some bdsm stuff. First words out of her mouth were "That's not mine". All the movers were cops who have heard that sooooo many times. We called her "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" after that. Their divorce was about 2 months later.

I do worry about ours being thrown all over the yard by a burglar though. I know the neighbors would steal the Rabbit !

I'll put your name on it so they'll know! Aside from the dust it has collected to date it needs no further cleaning since it's never been hung yet! Might as well have an owner who will enjoy them!

• Members

I say, big deal - I'll be dead. I don't think my family OR friends would be the least bit surprised. I'd be more worried about them finding all the dead bodies I've got hidden... :unsure:

When I moved out of my most recent apartment I hired movers to make the job easier. As they were taking my living room set, the cushions on my couch were the first to go, my friend happened to be watching and noticed something rolling around on the bare couch - it was a little pocket rocket that I once used on my sore wrists when I first started working here (yes, really for my wrists!) Obviously my friend snatched it up as quickly as possible, and turned 80 shades of red when she handed it to me.

Another time, I was sound asleep in my bed when all of the sudden something started shaking my bed frame. It was loud and scary! I thought it was my heater about to explode. It was all I could do to grab some pants, and look for my cats to run out of the apartment before it blew up/started on fire/both. I called maintenance and explained that something was SERIOUSLY wrong and they needed to send someone up ASAP! The guy came and went into my bedroom and moved my bed to get to my heater to investigate the problem, that's when the noise suddenly came to a stop. "You fixed it!" I shrieked and went to put my cats down since it was obviously safe and we weren't going to blow up. The guy was quiet for a minute and while handing me a vibrator that had fallen from my bed, to the top of the heater and turned on, said, "You should keep this in a safer place." True story, lesson learned.

Things like this are bound to happen.

Meg

• Members

Meg, that was sooo funny!!

ThorsNymph and Toy Queen, you have some good ideas. Specifically, I worry about the kids dealing with them. Maybe I could stash an envelope of cash marked "For your therapy" in there with the toys. I made my husband destroy a sex tape right after we made for this same reason. That was probably 15 years ago and now I wish we still had it.

• Members
I made my husband destroy a sex tape right after we made for this same reason. That was probably 15 years ago and now I wish we still had it.

It's never too late to make another!

• Members

Everyone who knows Thurisas and I always comment about how cute we are and how much we love each other... if they saw our chest full of toys, they'd just laugh and know we REALLY loved one another. ;)

Have fun with your toys now -- that's what they're there for. Let whoever finds them after you're gone get a big smile and be happy in the knowledge that you were the one who made them smile, whether it was AT you or FOR you. :)

(think the goat in the Aflek commercials) nah nah nah

• Members

"You kidding? I'd hang around as a ghost just long enough to see the reactions! I'd be floating there going, "No, no left, go left. Okay, now open the box... HAAAAAA DID YOU SEE HER FACE?!! That was great. Okay, let's go.""

I love it (sorry, can't figure out how to quote on here)! That is sooo something I would do. I told hubby if I died, and he got with someone else I'd be excited for him. I would still pop into her body just to say "Hi! Freaked ya out didn't I" I"m a brat like that.

• Members

No I do not ever worry about that! Anyway if I'm dead, who cares? People will get a good laugh I'm sure, but they will know I had fun!

• Members

I think I'd feel a bit strange if it was my mother or my kids finding them, and what's on my computer too .... :o

Just EWWW about the movers taking the toy box. Don't they know the rule?

New woman, NEW toys!!

• Members

Not really too worried about it, I will be dead after all. I am, however, hoping to have a close enough relationship with a future daughter to be able to talk about that sort of thing, and she can do something about the toybox before either of her grandmothers comes to go through my stuff...because that, while hilarious, would kind of be a depressing shock to them right after I've just died. My own mother thinks my lacy panties make me a pervert already, she'd have a heart attack if she found the toybox :lol:

• 8 years later...
  • Members

I may not be dead yet but I'm worried about my toy box since I haven't found it since I moved.  It's been nagging me for a few weeks.  I have three kids and my mom in my house so I don't want to have anyone be surprised.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

If it were only one box.... But I have 5 boxes. Who ever has to go through stuff if I were to no longer be a member of this planet would probably freak out. One of there days I will have to do a purge and get it down to one box.

• Like 1