Official Community Forums Home

I Can't Say That I've Seen This Topic Addressed Yet!

pappyld04

• Members

After I came back from the military I was lucky enough to meet a bunch of very open-minded, sexually deviant people. At one point I was having parties that would last most of the weekend with people CUMMING and going. From the front door all the way to the furthest room there was usually nothing but naked ass. Difficult to step over but very easy to crawl over and slip into. Just wondering if I may be the only person who has hosted or attended an orgy here? Or if you would!?!?

• Members

i never have, and prob. never will. but thats me now.

now...had i have not gotten pregnant with my son at 18(looong story, sneaky evil ex), and with the way i partied in high school, ya never know.

• Members

Honestly, I'm VERY open-minded and will not judge - but this is not for me. I'm a one man kinda girl.

I'm quite curious though...

Just don't think I could go through with it - more power to ya! :lol:

• Members

No have even known anyone who went to one, no big surprise I'm sure. would never judge anyone who would, wants to

• Members

Nope never knew anyone that did, and personally it would not be anything we'd be into.

• Members

I accidentally walked in on one in college, and hand still on door handle, I backed back out of the room. Thought a lot about what I saw, but could never quite picture myself participating - sharing. Must be the only child in me. :)

• Members

Yes, I have in my earlier sexually explorative days ;)

It's pretty hot to be getting it on and look over to see others thrown in passionate moments as well. Sexual energy galore. I can't imagine doing it at the moment since I'm in a serious relationship. But its a fun memory.

• Members

always thought it looked like fun, never got to in my army days (lucky you), now it would be out of the question I don't think Kim is quite that open :lol:

• Members

A friend of mine did do something like this, on a regular basis. She knew a dude who got her into all this freaky underground swingers type of lifestyle. There was always some drugs involved as well B) . It was crazy from what she told me! I think it sounds extremely erotic. I would not partake in something like this now since I am married and determined to stay that way. :) The closest I ever got to doing anything remotely similar was, I was at this guys house that I would have accidental sex with on occasion. One time He had a friend over who I had also been with at one time. They were trying to get me to do a threesome. It was never spoken but ya know I could tell what was going on and I was not game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've never been to one but I have a very voyeuristic side so I can't say going to one would be out of the question.

I'm not sure how far I could take it, with just my man or possibly another woman most likely, I'm not the best sharer. ;)

Hosting a party like that doesn't sound like something I'd do.

• Members

Nope.......I was married with a family at 20. Too busy keeping the bills paid and trying to be a good husband

and Dad.

Now I think I'm just plain too old.

More power to anyone with the inclination and the stamina.

• Members

I do understand that last part poontang! We were seriously lucky!