Official Community Forums Home

Names For Your Spouses......

• Members

just seeing if anyone else names their spouses stuff

my wifes is coco, as u can tell by my name lol

• Members

That would be "Daddy's Playpen"! Me being a smartass when someone asked me about my gf's Hysterectomy, I mistakenly told a gossip monger that they were cleaning out the playpen for Daddy. Not only did it get back to her, which I never doubted, but she found that one hilarious. Just kind of stuck as a personal joke between us!

• Members

I call my hubby: Big Daddy. He's cherokee indian and stocky in build, big broad shoulders, muscular. He's actually the biggest guy I've ever been with, so since almost day one I've called him Big Daddy. It's stuck, and I even call him that during sex. I actually call him that ALLL the time. I hate to admit my sister has actually been caught calling him that a few times hahahaha... I need to get a recent picture and show him off.

I like the Coco, that's very cute!

• Members

If you mean what do I call his penis? It's "Winkie" it's always been winkie :lol:

Mine he calls "Woodgie"

As a term of endearment I call him "honey" and he calls me "sweetie" or "babr"

• Members
As a term of endearment, I've always called Tango "sweetie." At the risk of embarassing myself, for some reason he's always called me "Lovie."

We're pretty boring - I call him "Honey" and he calls me "Darlin'....except when we're mad at each other tee hee....

I do some times call him Tommy Swammy to which he replies Marshy Swamp....(his name is Tom, and I'm Marcia)....

• Members

I call him 'cutie patootie' or 'sweetums'.

He calls me 'love'

The first time I saw his pic on E harmony, I said to the dog 'hey! They sent us a cutie patootie!'

He laughs and says did I really say that and I really~really did!

He is the cutest thing I ever saw, I can't help but lwant to love him up whenever I see him, even if it has only been a few minutes.

He is a bit taller then me, very muscular, dark, thick, soft curly hair, and has a mustache. He has beautiful dark eyes and a lower lip

that is so sensual that it give me the shivers to look at it. He is yummy. Sorry for the essay!

• Members

My husband is the weirdest...

He used to call me his little peach :)

Now he calls me all kinds of things... Honey bagel, Honey crunch. Honey bunches of oats... LOL

Mostly we call each other "Baby".

• Members

We are rather in the boring category I am sure. I call him sweetie and he normally either calls me babe, baby or sweetie.

• Members

Oh - he also calls me his Strident Wench.....wonder why???? LOL

• Members

yea she came up with the name since i have been deployed, she calls me her sexy peice of wht meat lol (jk hunny)

• Members

oh, you two are so cute! We can't to hear what happens once he gets home. Of course. we expect at least a full week of silence first..................................................hahahaha

Who will have time to go online, right?????

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
oh, you two are so cute! We can't to hear what happens once he gets home. Of course. we expect at least a full week of silence first..................................................hahahaha

Who will have time to go online, right?????

LOL U got that right. I will leave the the recaps to him. lol

• Members

no we both can leave them lol

• Members
just seeing if anyone else names their spouses stuff

my wifes is coco, as u can tell by my name lol

LOL! My 2 year old calls himself CoCo. I love it! DH hates it when we call him that though, but I have caught him calling him that once or twice. BTW, you may or may not know this but apparently Coco means "cunt" in Haitian (haven't verified this for myself, just been told that by a friend who adopted her daughter from there and *was* going to name her that!)

To answer the question our name for his member is Tom, as in "every Tom, Dick and Harry". Other than that we call eachother Hun, Honey, Sweety, and Sweatheart. Lame I know!

• Members
'hot4hubby'

OMG I just love the two of you talking on here :)

Thor calls me a Sex Mechanic and I pretty much call everyone I love, sweetheart, sweetie or baby.

The usual: lover, baby, sweetie, sweetheart, darlin'....but with MUCH emphasis!!!

• Members
'hot4hubby'

OMG I just love the two of you talking on here :)

Thor calls me a Sex Mechanic and I pretty much call everyone I love, sweetheart, sweetie or baby.

I know LOl he uses words better. I've learned that since he has been gone and we talk on IM lol He can tell y'all the fun stuff

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I call my husband love bunny when no one else is around.... LOL I think that if he thought any one new about it he would kill me! haha he is 6'0 200 pounds of muscle but he is the sweetest most caring gentle man I know so one day it popped out of my mouth and stuck! But in public it is baby. He calls me sweet pea.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

haha.. i call my husband big daddy, i think he kinda hates it tho, because he's not my daughters "father" (but he IS her dad).

he calls me little mama, or sweetie, or most commonly he'll say "come here lover, my wife is out" LOL.