Official Community Forums Home

Taken The Plunge

thunderchild

• Members

Size doesn't matter so much here it's your comfort that matters!

• Members

Hurrah for you!!! Small IS the way to start. Take your time, use LOTS (and lots and lots and lots) of lube. Even if you think you have enough, squirt some more! :) If you have pain, stop and try again later or another time. BREATHE. Your body's used to things going out and wants to reject anything going in.

Most of all, have fun! :)

• Members

I've been toying with the idea of getting that one for a while, to start my anal explorations as it were. Any problems with this one popping out? I've heard that's a problem with smooth plugs.

• 4 months later...
I've been toying with the idea of getting that one for a while, to start my anal explorations as it were. Any problems with this one popping out? I've heard that's a problem with smooth plugs.

It all depends on just how relaxed your anal muscles are. And that all depends on your desire to feel a new exciting sexual experience. Think about the word surrender. A plug is the best way to explore anal sex. Starting with a lovers cock can really screw up an otherwise great relationship. Practice first by yourself is alway good advice. When the subject comes up you will not really be a virgin.

It all depends on just how relaxed your anal muscles are. And that all depends on your desire to feel a new exciting sexual experience. Think about the word surrender. A plug is the best way to explore anal sex. Starting with a lovers cock can really screw up an otherwise great relationship. Practice first by yourself is alway good advice. When the subject comes up you will not really be a virgin.

• Members
yup start small and make sure you have the anal lube.

is that important? I saw some stuff called that and it looked like it had this little injector thing...k, let me go find it...

http://www.arentwenaughty.com/product.asp?...&catcode=88

Like this? The applicator thing looks HANDY. Anyone tried it? (sorry to spin off here!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That one looks nice ^_^ jelly dongs and buttplugs are very nice, I prefer them at any rate for anal play.

• Members
is that important? I saw some stuff called that and it looked like it had this little injector thing...k, let me go find it...

http://www.arentwenaughty.com/product.asp?...&catcode=88

Like this? The applicator thing looks HANDY. Anyone tried it? (sorry to spin off here!)

Yes, my HB and I used it, among other things, to get some lube in deeper. Our favorite lube for anal sex is Astroglide Gel. We use a plastic vaginal contraceptive foam applicator sometimes... just squeeze the Astroglide into the applicator, insert, press plunger, and clean it up with soap and water afterwards. Having more lube in deep helps with anal fucking, but isn't so great with buttplugs because they come out more easily. I prefer to use the minimum amount of lube to insert a plug.

Your anal plug choice is a good one... I have that one and it's one of my favorites. It stays in hands-free pretty well, although one with a longer anal segment stays in better. The largest plug in the Juli Ashton anal kit works really well for me:

http://shop.tootimid.com/juli-ashtons-anal...inners-kit.aspx

I find I can wear a smaller plug longer, but I have to wear tight jeans or a tight leather thong to keep it in. My HB bought me a leather buttplug harness (I don't know where, sorry) that also works well... it's just a belt with a strap that runs between your cheeks that you can buckle as tight as you like to put some real pressure on the base of the plug. VERY useful in a DOM/sub role-play.

Please let us know how you enjoy your anal toy!

• Members
Yes, my HB and I used it, among other things, to get some lube in deeper. Our favorite lube for anal sex is Astroglide Gel. We use a plastic vaginal contraceptive foam applicator sometimes... just squeeze the Astroglide into the applicator, insert, press plunger, and clean it up with soap and water afterwards. Having more lube in deep helps with anal fucking, but isn't so great with buttplugs because they come out more easily. I prefer to use the minimum amount of lube to insert a plug.

Your anal plug choice is a good one... I have that one and it's one of my favorites. It stays in hands-free pretty well, although one with a longer anal segment stays in better. The largest plug in the Juli Ashton anal kit works really well for me:

http://shop.tootimid.com/juli-ashtons-anal...inners-kit.aspx

I find I can wear a smaller plug longer, but I have to wear tight jeans or a tight leather thong to keep it in. My HB bought me a leather buttplug harness (I don't know where, sorry) that also works well... it's just a belt with a strap that runs between your cheeks that you can buckle as tight as you like to put some real pressure on the base of the plug. VERY useful in a DOM/sub role-play.

Please let us know how you enjoy your anal toy!

That seems pretty good!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah, something like that is on my wish list. I've read many reviews saying that it is a definite advantage, but should also be used with the addition of lube on any toys, fingers, or cocks that will be joining the fun.

And practice, practice, practice! Start slow and small and gradually, and I do mean gradually!, work your way up.

• 1 year later...