Official Community Forums Home

I Did Some Googling On Wal-mart And Crimes.

pappyld04

• Members

Search #1- woman chases man out of Wal-Mart El Reno, Oklahoma Search #2-woman chases man out of Wal-Mart

I found quite a few crimes that were carried out in these stores.

• Members

No doubt about that I was just surprised by the sexual assaults, even molestation in one or more cases. Didn't mean to target them specifically it just happened to be the store I was googling for that story. They really need to beef up surveillance and security though. These guys seem to know they aren't likely to be caught. Sorry poontang wasn't trying to imply anything there other than what I saw when I Googled them.

• Members

Today I came home to see the neighborhood pharmacy had become a crime scene. Then i watched the news. No news on the crime scene but some of the stories were hedious. Two kids shot up in a pool they was swimming in, two kids shot up who just took a walk and left for dead, a road rage incident in AZ where someone shot and killed granny then shot the baby too. Just yesterday two guys walked up to a ac repairman on the job in some apartments in a decent neighborhood and robbed the guy then they shot him. Seems it cool just to shoot people and leave them for dead, now I dont have a problem with that long as it a scum bag like a crack head or the kid who broke into the house across the street last week just for a few bucks. People out there looking for a victem, at least we can do is help them out. Of course I think the worse I ever heard was some kids who went to a play ground, held the kid down to watch as they hung his dog on a swing set( that was over twenty years ago)

Become a victem today and wish you hadn't, it the IN thing. And while your at it reach out and make your assilant a victem also.

You'll be glad you did and so will everyone else!

This message courtisy of the U.S concealled Carry association member

It's not just Wal*Mart. Anywhere where people go is having a raise in crimes. Like malls, and other retailers, clubs, even parks! Wal*Mart has a bigger crime rate cuz it's right out there, and almost everyone goes there!! I worked there for 2 yrs, and I heard of lots of shoplifting (go figure), prostitution in the parking lot (you can get EVERYTHING at Wal*Mart LMAO), bomb scares, vandalism, car theft, and so on. It's just something to be aware of, and make sure you protect yourself and family.

• Members

You know just sitting here and reading alot of this, plus watching the news and hearing about all the crimes that are happening. Makes me just realize more and more about how screwed up our society is. Hell there is no reason for gas to be soo high, so if the oil companies can "rob" citizens, lie etc, then what do you think alot of society is going to do.

Also, because Wal*Mart's everywhere, almost literally, it's easy to pull them up (researching) and see. Whereas malls and smaller retailers usually have different names.

However, I was watching the news just a few minutes ago, and some Wal*Mart here in TX had a stabbing last night. Some customer (16 yr old boy) started argueing with an employee about his (customer's) GF, and the EMPLOYEE stabbed the kid about 7 times!!! WTF!!! Jeez!! Welcome to Wal*Mart, how may I stab you?

• Members

Welcome to Wal*Mart, how may I stab you?

LMFAO

• Members

This was eMailed to me this morning by my SIL!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forwarded from a Sam's Club employee . . .

>

> Wanted to share something that happened today while shopping at Sam's

> Club.

> A mother was leaning over looking for meat and turned around to find her

> 4 yr. old daughter was missing. I was standing there right beside her,

> and she was calling her daughter with no luck.

>

> I asked a man who worked at Sam's to announce it over the loud speaker

> for Katie. He did, and let me say he immediately walked right past me when I

> asked and went to a pole where there was a phone. He made an

> announcement for all the doors and gates to be locked, a code something.

>

> So they locked all the doors at once. This took all of 3 minutes after I

> asked the guy to do this. They found the little girl 5 minutes later in

> a bathroom stall. Her head was half shaved, and she was dressed in her

> underwear with a bag of clothes, a razor, and wig sitting on the floor

> beside her to make her look different.

>

> Whoever this person was, took the little girl, brought her into the

> bathroom, shaved half her head, and undressed her in a matter of less

> than 10 minutes. This makes me shake to no end. Please keep a close eye on

> your kids when in big places where it's easy for you to get separated.

>

> It only took a few minutes to do all of that-another 5 minutes and she

> would have been out the door. I am still in shock that some sick person

> could do this, let alone in a matter of minutes. The days are over when

> our little ones could run rampant all over the place and nothing would

> happen to them.

>

> The little girl is fine. Thank God for fast workers who didn't take any

> chances.

>

> BE SURE TO FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE, SO THEY KNOW JUST HOW SICK PEOPLE

> ARE OUT THERE!!! (This happened at the Sam's Wholesale Club in Omaha ,

> Nebraska .)

>

> This message has been added to the story above:

>

> I received this e-mail from one of my friends today. Let me first tell you

> that I work at the Sam's club in Lincoln , NE. The code that was spoken of

> is called a 'Code Adam'. It is named after John Walsh's (host of

> Americas Most Wanted) son Adam who was kidnapped and murdered many years ago. It

> is used in all Sam's Clubs, Wal-marts, and Wal-mart super centers to locate

> lost children.

>

> This is how it works. If by some means you have been separated with your

> child tell the nearest employee! The employee will page a 'Code Adam'

> (missing child in the store) over the intercom system followed by a

> description of the child (height, weight, hair color, age, name etc).

>

> When that page goes out all the exits are immediately guarded, and/or

> locked in some cases, also every employee will stop whatever they are

> doing no matter what it is and help look for the missing child. This will

> continue until the child is found.

>

> If the child is not found within a reasonable time then the police are

> notified and the store will conduct an isle by isle search. So if ever

> you are separated from your child now you know what to do.

>

> Missing children pictures hang by the exits of all Wal-mart and Sam's

> Club

> stores, please take a few minutes to look these over as you leave, you

> just

> might have seen one of the children on them and you might be the one to

> give their parents hope and give the police a new lead in finding them.

>

> Thank you.

>

> Sincerely, Rudy Magee Sam's Club #6413

>

> Even if you do not have little kids, pass this one on to everyone you

> can

> think of. You never know who you might save by sending this email!

>

> Please take the time and forward this to any friend who has children &

> grandchildren!

>

> Some of us don't have little kids anymore but I'm sure we know people

> who do...please pass this on.

>

• Members

I have heard a similair story in fact soo similair it is scarey. As we all know it doesn't take but a quick look away. Code Adam has been in effect now for quit a few years, which that is what they call it here. Where they lock all the doors etc. People are sick and the sad thing is this world isn't getting any safer.

• Members
Today I came home to see the neighborhood pharmacy had become a crime scene. Then i watched the news. No news on the crime scene but some of the stories were hedious. Two kids shot up in a pool they was swimming in, two kids shot up who just took a walk and left for dead, a road rage incident in AZ where someone shot and killed granny then shot the baby too. Just yesterday two guys walked up to a ac repairman on the job in some apartments in a decent neighborhood and robbed the guy then they shot him. Seems it cool just to shoot people and leave them for dead, now I dont have a problem with that long as it a scum bag like a crack head or the kid who broke into the house across the street last week just for a few bucks. People out there looking for a victem, at least we can do is help them out. Of course I think the worse I ever heard was some kids who went to a play ground, held the kid down to watch as they hung his dog on a swing set( that was over twenty years ago)

Become a victem today and wish you hadn't, it the IN thing. And while your at it reach out and make your assilant a victem also.

You'll be glad you did and so will everyone else!

This message courtisy of the U.S concealled Carry association member

No offense Glenn,

I love ya to death dude,

but, this is the reason my son died.

Because someone thought that they had more power than the almighty, and put a bullet in his head.

He never had a chance to fight back, and he owned a gun!

It seems like more and more of todays society is screwed up.

Kids are allowed to roam th streets with guns and knives.

I want to know, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PARENTS???

Stabbings and shootings, death everywhere, and where the hell are the parents?

At home getting drunk? smoking crack?

Or are they out in the world trying to make money so their kids can have a shot at living a decent life?

I bet more than half of these kids are from normal homes..

This is just WRONG!!

My daddy caught me with a fake switchblade once, one of them combs that you pushed the button and a comb flew out.

Yalls remember them don't ya?

he didnt care that it was fake.

He made me go out behind the wood shed where I was promply taught a lesson with a willow switch and a section of fence post.

That is one lesson I have not been quick to forget.

I still have scars from daddys "lessons"

maybe that is why I am not some axe murderer, although at times it is hard to restrain myself.. like when the ex blows into town....

And I will be DAMNED if I allow my kids to go off some place and kill someone, because at the rate they are going, they will be lucky to make it

to their teenage years....

But seriously, this is a really disturbing picture of our nations youth, and these are the ones that are gonna run the country?!

No thanks, think I will move to mars or something

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I know that our Wal-Mart is great about the ADAM response. My wife worked there for a while and they have a room of guys that sit and watch the security monitors. They also have plain clothed security people in the store. If you steal from our Wal-Mart they will tackle your ass in the parking lot. They know what goes on in their store.

If more responsible Americans had CCWs there would be far less crime. The bad guys will never hand over their weapons so why should I? The cops are not worth much. Thats something that I learned at a young age as well as respect and safety for/of firearms. I have a weapon next to my bed (locked, so calm down) and my son knows that its off limits. I made the gun safe and let him touch and see it so it would satisfy his curiosity. He is raised around guns and I think that it helps him to be educated in gun safety.

Bugs

• Members
No offense Glenn,

I love ya to death dude,

but, this is the reason my son died.

Because someone thought that they had more power than the almighty, and put a bullet in his head.

He never had a chance to fight back, and he owned a gun!

It seems like more and more of todays society is screwed up.

Kids are allowed to roam th streets with guns and knives.

I want to know, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PARENTS???

Stabbings and shootings, death everywhere, and where the hell are the parents?

At home getting drunk? smoking crack?

Or are they out in the world trying to make money so their kids can have a shot at living a decent life?

I bet more than half of these kids are from normal homes..

This is just WRONG!!

My daddy caught me with a fake switchblade once, one of them combs that you pushed the button and a comb flew out.

Yalls remember them don't ya?

he didnt care that it was fake.

He made me go out behind the wood shed where I was promply taught a lesson with a willow switch and a section of fence post.

That is one lesson I have not been quick to forget.

I still have scars from daddys "lessons"

maybe that is why I am not some axe murderer, although at times it is hard to restrain myself.. like when the ex blows into town....

And I will be DAMNED if I allow my kids to go off some place and kill someone, because at the rate they are going, they will be lucky to make it

to their teenage years....

But seriously, this is a really disturbing picture of our nations youth, and these are the ones that are gonna run the country?!

No thanks, think I will move to mars or something

A gun is better then no gun in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, today the criminals shoot you regardless . They different from years ago when they rarely would do that but not the crack babies born 20 years ago.

people need to be trained in how to shoot and employ the weapon in self defense situations.

Those people commiting crimes didnt get their gun at a gun store nor do they have ccw permits. Those with ccw permits have clean records and have goen through pains to get them being fingerprinted at the police station and back ground checked by the state. They have taken courses required by their state and have the responsibility to know the law and to train as much as possible. No guarentee they gonna win if they find themselves in a bad situation but it better then being unarmed. we have alot of unarmed people killed by kids. some of them kids are getting killed by attempting to rob the wrong people ( those with ccw permits and carrying). Just this week we had about 3 here in Jacksonville.The trend right now is to target the parents with kids. They shoot the kids and the parents for less then $20

The decision to do so is up to each person but I feel safer with it then without.

My cousin was killed with his own guns, he was a state trooper off duty and when he came home he was met face to face with a escaped felon who was in his home stealing his guns. unfortunaltly he didnt carry a handgun with him and on him. had he would had a fighting chance as would his cousin. But they was off that day and went off togeather then came home and caught by surprise as this intruder busted out the door of his house and shot him and his cousin with his own shot gun. They executed the guy back in 93 but he took some good people out before he met his fate. He was one of the last executed bu electric chair until the state got wimpy to use lethal injection.

My father was shot and left for dead by a escaped felon during a domestic dispute. he was the police officer called to the scene. so even a trained person can lose their life to someone else who takes their gun. Now there more to the story as his partner froze during the struggle and didnt react. he ran off. flash backs from the war I guess. They found him days later a sucide victem. Had he reacted my father maybe would not have been left for dead. But lucky we had a happy ending.

He missed several assasinsation attempts after wards.

Then I had a cousin in 92 who commited suicide with a gun

Years ago I wouldnt consider carrying all the time since it wasn't needed most of the time but times have changed and the gun isnt just for home protection any more. It makes me mad I have to carry it even to church but people here are being robbed in the church also and not by the church itself.

Glenn

• 4 months later...
  • Members
You are absolutely correct, violent crime has gone DOWN in EVERY state that has CCW laws and UP in every state that does not. The same applies to countries that have implemented attempted confiscation, England is a perfect example. Violent crime, including gun crimes, have sky rocketed since they became a 'gun free' nation. Murder, rape, assault, home invasion, and crimes of that nature are already against the law in all 50 states.

If the threat of the death chamber doesn't deter someone from committing murder or other violent crimes then some Micky Mouse anti gun law is the least of their worries. Criminals have no regard for the law by definition.

All gun laws do is disarm law abiding, responsible citizens, and make the criminals job that much easier...example, just this week there was a guy who went on a killing spree that span two states killing 8 people. One gun in the right hands could have stopped this guy and saved the lives of others, no doubt about it. Obviously, the cops were ineffective in this case as they are in the majority of others.

What he said. DITTO. I have had my carry permit more than 22 years. In that time I've never had to draw my gun. At the same time there have been a couple times I was glad I was armed. Initially I had to wait 6 weeks to obtain my permit. Three sets of prints and two photos a completed application and $50 for the first permit. WA permits are now good for 5 years and cost $32. Cheaper than a drivers license. Of course just about any yahoo can get a WADL. It takes an ultra clean record to qualify for a CPL. Squeeky clean. Peace 12G