Official Community Forums Home

Secret Flings...

sun_flower969

• Members

Back in the day, and by "the day" I mean the 80's! I had a guy who would always try to coerce me into "getting with" him. He was super popular and a year ahead of me in high school. He also had a girlfriend. I had a boyfriend and we were sexually active. (I was 16, and in the 80's that was a big deal!) This other dude knew it too because he had asked me! He used to pass me notes in class saying "C'mon no one has to know, we could get drunk" Or, "Did you see your boyfriend this weekend? What did you do???" And so on... One time he showed up drunk at my job. Waiting for me to come out after work. Kind of stalkerish but at the time I was turned on. Another time he pulled me, unsuspecting, into a stairwell and kissed me (SO HOT)! So one night he called me, as I heard his voice ask for me I knew it was him. I felt my face get hot. He asked if I wanted to go out that night. I said yes (I was bad, I know) So he picked me up in his Red '86 Fiero. (yeah that's right) I remember we drank JD from the bottle (ugh) and got a little tipsy. We ended up having sex in his car. I straddled him in the drivers seat. (not much room in the Fiero) I recall him saying to me, "Man! It's like you take my masculinity and throw it out the window" I was pretty aggressive... We also did it doggy style on the ground beside his car. Someone pulled up and saw us too! He and I went out a few times Once he called me and actually told me what to wear. I was a metal head chick so I dressed kinda slutty anyway. He told me to wear my black lace tights, spandex miniskirt (OMG remember those???) and leopard tank top. OF COURSE I wore my black stilettos too! It was hot, it was bad but we both knew it was just sex. He ended up marrying his then girlfriend. As far as I know she never knew about it.

So C'mon got a story? I bet you do!

(sorry to my H in advance if you read this! You know I <3 you baby!)

• Members

:lol: I remember you telling me that story.

Seriously though I have never had a fling, I was the proverbial good girl. Married the man I gave my virginity to. I was 19 when I first had sex.

In retrospect I think I would have had more flings. Life is so short and before you know it you wake up and you're older and you say I should have.

• Members
I liked to do things like show up on my day off in just my long red coat and nothing on underneath. He could come up with some pretty interesting places to kiss me where there weren't any cameras.

God you sound like me! LOL

• Members

I think this counts...

I had on thigh highs, high heels, and very skimpy lingerie on under a long mink coat, and went to visit my husband at his office. He loved his surprise! :D

• Members

Well, I don't know if these would qualify as flings but....

When I was 21 I traveled through the south Pacific for about 4 months. I had been living with my BF for about 2 years at that point. He didn't come with me, but I honestly thought that it would be no problem to stay "faithful" to him. My first stop was Hawaii where I slept with a marine. Twice.

Then in Fiji I got really drunk at a little bar on Beachcomber Island. I got invited back to drink kava (cava?) with the locals and a few others. I don't know what that stuff is, but it tastes like dishwater and makes your mouth go numb. I ended up hooking up with this cute redhead from Ontario. He wanted to have sex on the beach and that sounded good to me at the time. We actually made arrangements to meet up again in New Zealand and we spent a couple more nights together there.

In LA, on my way home, I phoned my boyfriend. I had really planned on telling him everything, but on the pone he asked, "you haven't cheated on me, have you?" I didn't think it was the best time to get into it so I just chickened out and said no. I moved back in with him when I got home, but it was never the same and didn't last much longer.

• Members

:rolleyes: I was 17 a size 7 and living in TX; driving down the freeway (we all drove 80) and I saw this man in a car next to me so I honked at him and told him to follow me.

I pulled off the freeway and as he was walking up to my car I was watching in my side mirror i got so hot he was FINE. He came up and leaned in the car he had the sexiest arms I have ever seen.

(I liked arms) so I told him I thought he was a fine looking specimen of a man and would you like to get together some time (ya I was real shy then too :lol: ) we agreed to meet at the top of the Hilton the next day for lunch.

I was wearing 6 inch heals and a white dress cut real low in the front, with a garter and push up bra, baby blue stockings and no slip you could see everything.

The restaurant got real quiet and every man in the place stopped and stared he loved it and so did i. ;)

We got a room and fucked like bunnies; broke up 3 years later.

• Members
:lol: I remember you telling me that story.

Seriously though I have never had a fling, I was the proverbial good girl. Married the man I gave my virginity to. I was 19 when I first had sex.

In retrospect I think I would have had more flings. Life is so short and before you know it you wake up and you're older and you say I should have.

i have never had a fling either *shrugs*

• Members

I recently went to Philly for the weekend. (I went with the girlfriend who is now my ex-girlfriend.) She got pissed at me and left me at a club, at 1:30 in the morning, 45 blocks from the hotel, with no money, no id, and no hotel card key. (We were sharing a purse and she took off with it.)

The guy we were hanging out with was a local and knew the way back to the hotel, and since I had no clue where I was and had no money, he was forced to walk me back. Well, I had no problem with him walking me back. (He was this fine brother, with a great smile, and so sweet!)

We were both little drunk, and he started to tell me that even though he had come for my girlfriend, I had captured his attention.

We ended up making out an hour later, on the steps of a building in an alley way. He was so big! I moaned while his hand was in my pants, and my mouth was around his hard member. We both came at the same time.

He walked me until we were two blocks from the hotel, at a bus stop where he had to catch a bus back the way we came.

Even though it started out crappy, the night ended up very cool.

:)

• Members
I think this counts...

I had on thigh highs, high heels, and very skimpy lingerie on under a long mink coat, and went to visit my husband at his office. He loved his surprise! :D

Hmmmm note to self...plan a fling soon. ;)

• Members

I had a secret fling right before I met and started dating my husband. There was this HOT guy who worked with me at *unnamed retail establishment* and his girlfriend worked there too. She was a bitch. Anyway, he started flirting with me. Started simple enough, 'you look hot today' or 'I like those shoes' or 'your breasts look hot in that top.' Evenually, he found his way back to the stockroom where I was and mentioned that he wished his girlfriend had half the tits I had. I tookt he opportunity and flashed him. He got an immediate boner! We ended up fucking all over that store - and his girlfriend never knew. It was a hot fling and I loved my carefree time before I met the love of my life. What happened to him? He got his girlfriend pregnant, got married, got divorced, got remarried, got divorced and now is single. I guess I ruined him for all other women! ;)

• Members
I had a secret fling right before I met and started dating my husband. There was this HOT guy who worked with me at *unnamed retail establishment* and his girlfriend worked there too. She was a bitch. Anyway, he started flirting with me. Started simple enough, 'you look hot today' or 'I like those shoes' or 'your breasts look hot in that top.' Eventually, he found his way back to the stockroom where I was and mentioned that he wished his girlfriend had half the tits I had. I took the opportunity and flashed him. He got an immediate boner! We ended up fucking all over that store - and his girlfriend never knew. It was a hot fling and I loved my carefree time before I met the love of my life. What happened to him? He got his girlfriend pregnant, got married, got divorced, got remarried, got divorced and now is single. I guess I ruined him for all other women! ;)

What is it about working in retail... I worked at Bradlees (remember that place?) in HS. Man there was some bad things goin' on in that place! EVERYONE was having a secret fling with someone... Except me actually, although I was in on all of it! Your story sounds almost exactly like my good friend who I used to work with! I have a couple more but I will save them for later. :) I actually read a REALLY hot story that TYGER wrote that would fit into this category!!! Maybe I will link it up!

• Members

Here's the link! Tyger I hope it's OK! So naughty!!!

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=1182

• Members

Hospitals are truly Payton place.

There is more flings going on there then I have ever heard about anywhere.

I have always drawn the line with co workers I’ve seen some nasty back fires happen.

• Members
Hospitals are truly Payton place.

There is more flings going on there then I have ever heard about anywhere.

I have always drawn the line with co workers I’ve seen some nasty back fires happen.

I married a co-worker. We met in a staff meeting - so romantic. Twenty-some years later and so far, so good.

• Members

Well, back in the 80's I had a fling with someone I shouldn't have, but it was great while it lasted!

I was a musician in a metal band in the hair band era. I could get laid anytime I wanted and did a LOT!! Anyway, my exbrother-in-law was married to this sexy woman that I had flirted with some on occasion. I never really thought about it much as it was just flirting.

Well, one day she shows up where I was living at the time. I was in bed and she just came in my room, closed the door, removed her clothes and got in bed with me! She just took control and fucked my brains out! She stayed for a few hours and we did it everyway that we could think of at the time!!

We talked a little afterwards about this and she said her husband never wanted to have sex anymore and I was all she could think about! Made me feel good and bad at the same time! I told her I hated doing this to her husband and I didn’t think we should do it anymore! She agreed, but would still show up every other day for sex!

I was a dog and kept doing it for a while. It would feel so great when we were having sex, but then after she left, I felt bad about doing all of this!! After a couple of months, I told her that it was over and I was moving on to other things! She came over one more time and we had a great round of good-bye sex (her term) and it was great, but I knew that was the last time! I was glad for it to be over, but I still thought about it a lot for a while!!

I had plenty of “flings” (more like one night stands), but this one is the one that really stands out! It was fun and great, but it would leave me with some guilt that I never felt with any of these other girls! Even if some of these other girls had boyfriends or whatever, she was married to my ex’s brother that I really liked! They ended up moving somewhere else for a few years and then divorced! I guess he never figured out that she was a true sexual being that needed sex!

Oh well, it never came out about us and I did talk to her one time after they divorced! I was married to my beautiful wife by that time and told her that we were not going to have sex! I would never do anything like that to my wife! Trust me, I have had plenty of chances and I always turn them down! I have a great wife that I love so much and she is truly my soulmate! I would never do anything to hurt her! So, I guess I learned a lot in that little fling about myself and hurting others! Never again!

Peace,

Mark

Thanks for adding my sexy story Sun_Flower. I appreciate it, and I hope others enjoy reading it too.

• Members
I would never do anything like that to my wife! Trust me, I have had plenty of chances and I always turn them down! I have a great wife that I love so much and she is truly my soulmate! I would never do anything to hurt her! So, I guess I learned a lot in that little fling about myself and hurting others! Never again!

Peace,

Mark

:) Good for you and even better for her!

• Members

my secret fling was about 11 years ago.

I met this guy through a friend of mine, he told my friend that he was interested in me, and wanted to go out.

So, I agreed, and we went to pick the guys up.

the minute he walked out, it was instant chemistry.

we wound up trying to play a game of pool, but we were so busy touching each other and trying to fight raping each other, that we finally said screw it and snuck off to a corner of the bar to make out.

I spent the night at his house, we wound up having some of the hottest sex ever.

After that, he would come stay the night at my house, we would go at it like 3 or 4 times a night.

we lost touch when he moved.

I have tried several times to find him without much luck.

I would like him to meet his daughter.

• Members
I have a great wife that I love so much and she is truly my soulmate! I would never do anything to hurt her! So, I guess I learned a lot in that little fling about myself and hurting others! Never again!

Peace,

Mark

What a lovely sentiment. She is truly lucky to have you. I have always hoped for a soulmate but I'm still hoping.

I had a fling with a professor in medical school. I was doing a rotation in surgery and we had to stay long hours at the hospital. He was this sexy Italian man but he was married. One day I was sitting in his office after office hours and he came in the room, turned and locked the door. We had sex right there on the floor but i was so freaked i couldn't enjoy it much. After that, though, we used to meet in the on-call rooms and fuck our brains out. This lasted for about a month, until his wife came in for a visit with his two daughters. She took one look at my avoiding eyes and he was busted. We had to stop and I heard later that he had slept with many nurses and medical students.

• Members
What a lovely sentiment. She is truly lucky to have you. I have always hoped for a soulmate but I'm still hoping.

I had a fling with a professor in medical school. I was doing a rotation in surgery and we had to stay long hours at the hospital. He was this sexy Italian man but he was married. One day I was sitting in his office after office hours and he came in the room, turned and locked the door. We had sex right there on the floor but i was so freaked i couldn't enjoy it much. After that, though, we used to meet in the on-call rooms and fuck our brains out. This lasted for about a month, until his wife came in for a visit with his two daughters. She took one look at my avoiding eyes and he was busted. We had to stop and I heard later that he had slept with many nurses and medical students.

Pinky, never give up on that thought of finding your soulmate!! He is out there somewhere and I hope you know if you find him or her!! It is hard to say no at times, but all I have to do is think of my wife and what has happened to me in the past! I can say no real quick then!! She knows that she is lucky as well as I do, too! I say all the time to people that I am the luckiest guy in the world because I have a hot wife that still loves me and will have sex with me at the drop of a hat, we have 2 pretty damn good kids(they are teenagers, so only pretty good,haha) and I get to play with the best drummer around this area, if not state!! I just wish everyone could find that person like that for them!! It is a wonderful thing! Plus, we are both pretty kinky!!!!hahahaha

Peace,

Mark