Official Community Forums Home

Ugggg

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Okay so it was 430am when I woke up this morning and wondered into the kitchen for my first cup of coffee. I filled the cup added a teaspoon of sugar and headed outside since it was a beautiful morning. I sit down and take a sip of my coffee and OMG it tasted like hell. I was like WTF, so I rinsed out my cup and poured another hmm coffee tasted fine, then proceeded to add a teaspoon of suger and YUCK. Well my wonderful children decided to fill the sugar bowl with salt instead. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Talk about a rude awaken.

I havent decided their punishment yet but this is not a good way to wake up in the morning.

• Members

I would kill them!haha Not really, but that is a serious offense!! Gotta have plenty of coffee in the morning(drinking mine now) and if my kids did something like that, I would punish them bigtime! Maybe waking them up and making them do something they hate!!!!! Like cleaning all day or something!haha There would be hell to pay!! Hope you found the sugar!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Okay so it was 430am when I woke up this morning and wondered into the kitchen for my first cup of coffee. I filled the cup added a teaspoon of sugar and headed outside since it was a beautiful morning. I sit down and take a sip of my coffee and OMG it tasted like hell. I was like WTF, so I rinsed out my cup and poured another hmm coffee tasted fine, then proceeded to add a teaspoon of suger and YUCK. Well my wonderful children decided to fill the sugar bowl with salt instead. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Talk about a rude awaken.

I havent decided their punishment yet but this is not a good way to wake up in the morning.

DO they have corn flakes? PUt "sugar" on their cereal and let them get teh same surprise you got. Then explain that you didn't like it any more than they did and no TV today (or some such thing) my parents would have just drank it black then strangled someone

:lol:Sorry Kat, but that IS funny!! And that you fell for it twice, well, that's a riot!! (You know I luv ya!) You gotta admit that they're clever! This is why I like the little packets of sugar and sweetener. My hubby would try this on me too.

• Members

This has happened to me a couple of times.

1st time, back home, at my ex MIL's house,

My BIL brewed up a pot, I grabed a cup, saw the sugar bowl on the counter, added a couple of spoons to my cup,

took a big ole swallow and spit it out.

My MIL and BIL were both laughing their asses off at me the whole time.

She stopped laughing long enough to scold him for not warning me that it was the salt bowl that soeone forgot to put up.

the last time it happened, A couple of months ago,

the girls had just watched Rattatoullie, and added a full pound of salt to my baking container, with 10 lbs of fresh sugar in it.

I got the last laugh though,

I didnt dump it out right away, I was going to ask them about it.

They got up, made their breakfast and used a bunch of thier sugar mix onto their cereal.

They know the rules, that if you take it, you eat it, so they had to eat their cereal with that stuff on it.

that was punishment enough for them.

• Members

Sorry Kat. I'm a caffeine ADDICT! If I could only figure out how to streamline constantly into my system..... But I have to agree, too funny! Clever lil devils!

• Members

I did this as a child. But it wasnt to my mom it was to my step sister. She is 10 years older than me and she was always mean to me and my brother so we would do stuff like this.

Salt in coffee

Made koolaid with salt (koolaid was her favorite)

Super glued her toothbrush (she was staying with her mom for a while in the summer and we did it so it was hard when she came back.)

Cookies with all salt and no white sugar.

My mom could never figuer out why all the salt would disapper. :rolleyes:

• Members

Never had this happen cause I drink my coffee black. But I have set my coffee pot up for the morning, is set on a timer. and walked out to get my first

cup with eyes half shut and took a big sip of HOT water. FORGOT TO PUT THE COFFEE IN THE FILTER. Coffee always taste better if ther actualy has coffee in

it. :blink:

• Members

Mine did something like that years ago when they were little....they wanted to "help" bake cookies and were putting in the ingredients....used salt instead of sugar....those cookies could have gagged a billy goat! As far as the coffee mess ups go don't you hate it when the filter folds up on itself and you get a bunch of grounds floating around in it just when you're dying for that first good sip?

• Members

As my mother used to tell us, I can take your ass out and make another one that looks just like you! LOL!