Official Community Forums Home

Let's Dress Up

• Members

Ok what do you want to see your partner dressed as for the ultimate fantasy?

Here's mine.. Robocop. This is actually a costume, probably costing thousands. But I can dream :P

And I can see it now... "You have 5 seconds to put down your panties" :o

Thud.gif

norm-4601c9d7e652b-Robocop1987.jpg

robocop2.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

I'd like to have Di in one of those big southern Belle dresses with the big hop skirts. I could hide under it and everyone could only wonder as to why Di was smiling :D so much. MMMMMMMMM ;)

• Like 2

• Members
I'd like to have Di in one of those big southern Belle dresses with the big hop skirts. I could hide under it and everyone could only wonder as to why Di was smiling :D so much. MMMMMMMMM ;)

LOL! that's awesome!

and Iha, i'm osage indian, can i still get in on that?

• Like 1

• Members

Now that sound good!

• Like 1

• Members

You know, I have never been real big on the dress up thing. However, once a long, long time ago my ex suggested we play 'Hooker' and 'John' - the whole 9 yeards from the slutty clothes to the pick up and payment. It was SOOOOOO hot! I said and did things that (up till that time) I had never done.

• Like 1

• Members

I would love to see mine in the jump suit from the Fantastic Four. Skin tight and can see every luscious curve and crevice of her body. :kiss:

• Like 1

• Members
You know, I have never been real big on the dress up thing. However, once a long, long time ago my ex suggested we play 'Hooker' and 'John' - the whole 9 yeards from the slutty clothes to the pick up and payment. It was SOOOOOO hot! I said and did things that (up till that time) I had never done.

My Husband and I talked about doing this on a vacation but haven't yet. Guess we'll have to...

• Like 1

• Members
Ok what do you want to see your partner dressed as for the ultimate fantasy?

Renaissance wear, no doubt… think exposed chests, not Elizabethan. My second choice would be pirates, ala "of the Caribbean."

~LG

pirate_wench_2.jpg

• Like 1

• Review Team
Renaissance wear, no doubt… probably even English Tudor style. My second choice would be pirates, ala "of the Caribbean."

~LG

oh yes, pirates ... oooo laaa laaa!

• Like 1

• Members
He can dress up as batman anytime he wants.

GOOD GOD I saw it last night. OH that Christain Bale... <3 him!!!

• Members

I love it when my wife dresses up in her french maid outfit or the naughty teacher! She can spank me with her ruler!!haha The hooker, John thing sounds fun, too!!

I can't remember how to post the picture here, but I will put a picture of her on my page in her french maid outfit! This may work now!

Peace,

Mark

gallery_7823_94_143505.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Members
I love it when my wife dresses up in her french maid outfit or the naughty teacher! She can spank me with her ruler!!haha The hooker, John thing sounds fun, too!!

I can't remember how to post the picture here, but I will put a picture of her on my page in her french maid outfit! This may work now!

Peace,

Mark

Geez! I hope you asked her first or you're a dead man! LOL My H likes me in any lingerie although he did buy me a naughty nurse outfit one time. I have a pic on myspace of the 2 of us dressed up for a Halloween party he was a prisoner and I was a slutty cop. The cop outfit was fastened with snaps so it came off easily, in one pull, after the party...

• Members

Ya know I really don't have a fantasy of what he should wear but I've gotta tell ya that me urgently undressing him out of a nice shirt and slacks, whether fast and hot or slow and sensually is a major turn on for me.....as each inch of skin is uncovered I just can't keep my hands and mouth off and making eye contact while you're doing it....aaahh! And then there's the one where I'm wearing nothing but thigh highs and stilettos and we're standing in front of a mirror ....need I say more? ;)

Oh, and that hooker/john thing sounds really fun too!

• Members

Hi Di here. I know my guy wants me in a southern belle dress but, for me I'd rather we dress up as Adam and Eve. I wouldn't be gettting kicked out of the garden for eating just an apple. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love the typical depiction of gypsy women. Not half dressed skinny sticks but real women with hips and thighs and breasts

dressed in long loose skirts and frilly full blouses that are unbuttoned just enough.

My wife fits the mold now if she would only dress that way either on a night out or just for some playtime at home

I would be a happy man.

• Members

Thanks Hmzman! I think so as well!!haha Great to meet another bass player here! I am a Fender guy through and through! I love my Fender and my hot wife bought it for me!! How lucky am I??

Peace,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm getting my stuff together to do either a strange in the bar fantasy or prostitute john fantasy, for my "AEH"... Not sure which one yet, but I've decided to buy a wig. I just can't seem to find one that looks half decent that doesn't cost a fortune. Any suggestion????

• 7 months later...
  • Members
Native American costuming....for both of us...Lakota Sioux, to be exact...in a tipi...near a river...on the plains...in the autumn...under buffalo skins....

sheesh...kinda weirdly detailed, don't you think?

Whoa....not weird at all 'iha'. And for that matter more possible than you might ever imagine. RENDEZVOUS. Looks like you're in the Pennsylvania area. Rondys out that way are MUCH LARGER than they are out west here where I live. I was into the mountainman era of 1825-1840 for about 12 years back in the nineties. I lived in a tipi for a week in Idaho. I still go camping in my white canvas Wedge tent. I ordered it in 1987. I still use poles I scored in 1988. Get out for what they call The Nationals. They are HUGE rondys with upwards of 1000 camps half of which will be tipis. The traditional mountainmen live in the primitive areas. Everything in our lodges will be "primitive". My 2 ice chests were handmade of cedar with brass furniture that I traded for 3 beaver pelts. I use a grub box for cooking and such. I sleep on a rack I built with leftover poles off the ground. I store firewood underneath it for my small cookstove. I had moccasins, breechclout and leggins and buckskin pullover shirt made of elkskin MADE IN MONTANA. Years later I sold my shirt to a pilgrim (mtnman just starting out) for $50. It had fringe on it with lil doodads hanging off it. It was very warm at night and I got many compliments on it. I had 2 other 'era' shirts and a capote (blanket coat). I still have all my cooking irons, handmade by 5 or 6 different blacksmiths. Buffalo skins are pricey but I would say they are available along with bear,fox,coyote,Akita,squirrel,rabbit,mink+teeth,claws,jaws,skulls etc. Back in the day I would cruise St Vinnies,Salvation Army,thrift shops and yard sales looking for skins/furs, period utensils,cast iron and enamel cookware,jewelry and bead fixins and crockery jugs. All of these items have a high trade value. That plus a fair bankroll and some wheelin' & dealin' and I am sure by the end of the day you could be sittin pretty and ON YOUR WAY to establishing the parameters for your roll in the bearskin with a wild woman. P.S. Google mountainman fur trade 1825-1840, rendezvous, powwows, skirmishing, Civil War Reenactments. All kinds of folks are into reenacting from The Crusades (Society for Creative Anachronisims) to the American Revolutionary War to WWII to Korea and the Viet Nam War. Goodluck 'iha'. Peace 12G