Official Community Forums Home

Bondage 101

Mikayla1

• Members

Since this is a new forum selection here on TooTimid - I thought I would begin an introductory post. For many people the idea of "Bondage play" brings to mind a lot of leather, chains, whips and PAIN! I am here to tell you folks - it does not have to be any of those things at all! Bondage play is what you make of it - it can be as simple as a blindfold - or as extreme as full body restraints, a spreader bar, flogger and a fucking machine - it is all about YOUR PLEASURE and YOUR COMFORT ZONE!

I think that most people are comfortable somewhere in the middle of those two extremes - so that is where I will start the discussion.

If anyone is wondering where my "expertise" in this area comes from - I personally enjoy a bit of bondage in my own lovemaking - nothing too extreme. I also had the unique experience to visit and work for a short time in a DOM/sub club many years ago before I was married where people paid to be dominated. Contrary to what some of you may be thinking - there was NO SEX involved in this kind of activity - but in bondage play with your lover - you take that to a new level.

Now to begin:

When we take away one of our senses - let us say our sense of sight - with a blindfold - all the activity that is going on around us takes on a whole other level. Our ears become more acute to the things in the room - the sound of a drawer opening, our lover moving across the bed, ice tinkling in a glass. We are wondering with titilating anxiety what is going to happen. Where is he or she going to touch us, with what part of the body - will their be a toy involved? We begin to become more aroused because of the curiosity of the unknown.

If you then take another sense away - let's say the sense of movement or touch - with some light restraints or some furry handcuffs - then we have doubly heightened the experience again. Now not only are we wondering where our lover is going to touch us, but we are cognitively aware that we will be unable to stop what is done to us. It is an uncomfortable but extremely pleasureable predicament to be in.

For most people, being lightly bound with soft restraints to a chair or to the bed - even if it is just the hands or the feet - not both- can really bring a whole other level of excitement to play. Having your legs spread wide on the bed for your lover to tantalize and tease you while you are helpless to close them is a sensation I think all people should try at least once! Many people who have high stress jobs find it relaxing and literally a "load off" to be consumed by another person in this manner.

If you prefer not to be bound you may just enjoy some of the toys involved with bondage play - whips and floggers or paddles for example. You may not realize just how many men and women like a little spanking! I personally LOVE a good spanking with either a hand or a little whip - I can cum just from a spanking.

There are a variety of soft restraints that use velco so that you can put your lover's hands behind their back and they can still break free if they get uneasy.

There is a major rule when bondage playing : TRUST. You have to trust your partner, be comfortable, always have a "safe word" and always be ready and willing to say it if you are uncomfortable.

There is a saying in most bondage communities:

Remember do no harm on the outside,

Remember do no harm on the inside.

This is essential in the kind of play we are talking about here. There should not be any harm. We are talking about a person who you care for - bringing pleasure to them is the goal, not harming them. Although every person's level of pain is different - and where that level crosses the line is a personal choice -in bondage play that level can get smeared - it can be hard to distinguish.

So, now with that little introduction, I want to do 2 things.

First, I want to ask if anyone has any questions about Bondage play - how to do it, what to do, what to buy, etc.

Second, I want to know if anyone has any experiences with Bondage play that they would like to share here. It is a new part of the forum, so I want to see if there is interest here or not.

Thanks guys - I look forward to your posts!

Mikayla

• Members

Actually Howard, that is not far from BDSM, it is within YOUR comfort level, and it has to do with the senses, your sense of COLD on your PENIS! Now, if she had tied you to the bed BEFORE she sucked your cock with the ice cube - we would be in business as far as the bondage part goes! ;)

I most certain there are many women out there willing and able to experiment with bondage - you just need to find them. As I said, I believe many people think Bondage = pain and that is just not the case at all!

I have an article coming soon that will explain it all! :ph34r:

Mikayla

• Members

ME ME ME!!! I'll volunteer....if you ask my hubby for permission....lol. The closest he's gotten is a lil spank on the arse here and there, and if my hair is pulled back during doggie style, he'll grab and hold it sometimes. I wish the spanks were a tad more, but he says he doesn't wanna be "that tuff" with me. Oh well.

• Members

Just to clarify here - I didn't need to teach my hb how to spank me - he already knows the right hardness! We were discussing how to tell OTHER people to do it and not to hurt each other!

Just in case people were wondering about that! My hb knows how to spank me PERRRRFECTLY! You just have to have him start light - then say harder....harder...HARDER.....H A R D E R ...until it gets where you need it to be!

Mikayla

• Members
Please explain what bondage is and what you do??? I am not very well schooled in the sex department.

If you read the first post by Mikalya on this thread you should get a beginning idea of what BDSM is all about. It has to do with sensory input and it's limitations, bondage(being tied up during sex/foreplay/both and one person "giving" control to their sexually partner. Now what happens beyond that can be varied and fun!

• Members
CL: I just had this discussion with Mikayla! privately. You have to train your husband on how hard he can spank you to turn you on and not hurt you. You should not be surprised that the man who adores you does not want to hurt you. We men are taught from childhood to respect our strengths, and never pick on or hit a smaller person. It is very hard for us to do, even when a " spanking is an erotic thing our lover wants us to do? So, first, talk to him with your clothes on, when you can talk about your sex life, and tell him what new things you want him to do, and ask him what new things he would like to do! Then talk to him about it being okay if you give him permission( The true lesson of the Story of O is that the submissive is always actually in charge of the domination scene.) to spank you, and he can start with light spanks and you will tell him when to hit you harder, and how much more hard. And he can learn how to pleasure you without hurting you. But understand, the last thing in the world he wants to do is to hurt you. Love him for that.

I think a part of it is because of my car accident 7 years ago and him knowing my pelvis was broken in 4 places, including up the back side of the pelvic girdle. But a ruff lil spank now and then ISN'T gonna kill me. I've talked to him about it but thats how it goes.

• Members

This answer is for Kim - I will make this rather short because I am currently working an article on this that will be rather lenghtly! Basically - Bondage is what you make of it - but usually includes the tying up of your partner or yourself by your partner - i.e. the bondage. Included with the Bondage is a series of tintalating and tantalizing "teasing" done by the person doing the tying.

For example: If I were to tie up my hubby. I would first tie his wrists to the bed in a comfortable yet firm manner, leaving only his boxer shorts on. Then I would put a blindfold on - this takes away two of his senses. THen I would begin by sitting atop him and kissing his neck, ears, lips - making him bend forward toward me to get to the kisses. I would tease him with my tongue, using the power that he couldn't reach me or see what I am doing.

Next I would get some ice that I would have handy and place a cube securely between my teeth and rub down the front of his chest with it until I got to his boxer line. I would procrastinate taking the boxers off as long as possible - letting his hard-on build and build and build. When I finally did, I would use a min-vibe on his balls - he would hear it - but not SEE it - and would wonder what it is.

When I finally got around to sucking his cock he would be so worked up from the anticipation that he would practically blow in my mouth the moment I start sucking - but without the ability for him to grab my head - I could dictate how fast I could suck, lick etc. So when I was ready to mount him, I could. I would be in complete control of the situation from start to finish. It is extremely seductive for me - and extremely sensual for him.

This is one example of bondage play and how you can do it - any questions?

Mikayla ;)

• Members
I think a part of it is because of my car accident 7 years ago and him knowing my pelvis was broken in 4 places, including up the back side of the pelvic girdle. But a ruff lil spank now and then ISN'T gonna kill me. I've talked to him about it but thats how it goes.

Ohhhh Cl - OUUUCCHHIE! :o So glad you are OK!

Anyway...if you enjoy a little spanking, you just position your ass in the air, perhaps start kissing his chest and work your way down and stick your ass up - and just say - "spank my ass hon!" Then he will do it probably lighter than he would do a child. You can then say "Harder please" and when he does it a little harder...moan, groan say "Oh baby.....that feels good" (or whatever YOU say in bed!)

He will get the point that spanking does it for you - and he will like it to most likely cause it brings YOU pleasure!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

well, i have a pretty good impression of what bondage ans etc is BUT

i haven't done it, but i'm interested, and my b/f doesnt want to try it, at least, he's not jumping all over the idea......

how in the world can i get him to get interested?

could it be he's just nervous too? cuz i know he hasn't tried it either.

• Members

COMMUNICATION is they key to happiness! Discuss what levels of play you want to engage in! Blindfolds? Light bondage? A little hot wax? Discuss what you want to try - I will bet he will get excited at the possibilities!

In a day or two an article will post in the sex education sexution of the site (tab on the top of the page) that may help give you some more ideas on how to broach the subject with your man. Basically, just tell him what you are interested in, tell him what TURNS YOU ON, and have an honest discussion about it. Most men want to pleasure us, so they are willing to try new things!

I think honest communication is the way to go here - of course, you can always just tie his arms to the bed! :ph34r:

Happy playing!

Mikayla

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Before I read this post, I thought BDSM was a lot more about pain and stupid masks and scary outfits too. Too tell the truth though, I'd really like to try some of the things mentioned above (Mikayla's example for Kim was just orgasmically stimulating. I almost feel like waking my honey up to tie me up but she'd probably just fall asleep again right away anyway).

We've tried some sensatory things before, being in almost complete darkness or very minor restraints, but I've always been afraid of pushing the limits with her (not to mention I'm not very confident in my abilities to choose just the right activity that she wants). On the converse, I loved every second I was in the restraints, and wish she'd do it again and again and again for hours on end. I love not knowing what she's going to do, and she's VERY good at doing things to me that are both pleasurable and quite surprising. She seems to have a lot of fun surprising me too, and I hope she continues to do so.

In the end, I guess we've already experienced the basics of BDSM although we never knew it. I hope most other people will be at least willing to give it a shot, even if only once. Just make sure it's with someone you can trust completely.

• Members

TT:

I am SOOOOO happy that you have discoved that BDSM doesn't have to be all about immense PAIN and scary things! Did you read my article "Start with a Feather, End with a WHIP: A beginers guide to Bondage"? It is posted here too - read that...it will further your understanding of what BDSM is, and what it can be for newbies!

I have quite a bit of bondage experience, I have been further in the realms of BDSM than most people would feel comfortable. I like SOME of the extremes - but I realize that most people are comfortable in the mid-ranges so that is where I take the majority of my discussions.

Sensory play is THE most common BDSM experience - and I am glad you LOVE it! I personally LOVE to be the submissive more - having myself teased and tantalized while tied up - in fact, I just had a wonderful experience with some Door Jam Restraints which was a HEAVENLY!

I also enjoy the DOM role, as described above, and normally when I do, I go ALL out - the outfit - the attitude - the whole nine. And when I finally get around to riding my hb cock, I am SOOO ready for it. It is a persona switch - well, maybe not too far for me :D but for many people. They have to harness that powerful side of themselves - the side in control. For others, many men in particular, being submissive is better because they are in control all day - in their jobs, at home - and being submissive gives them a chance to "relax" in an odd sense. I enjoy the submissive role for 2 reasons - (1) I was in a long term relationship with a man who made me the submissive, so it feels natural to me (2) I am a take charge kind of woman, so sometimes I like to just be taken! :ph34r:

I hope that you and your honey explore the realms of bondage more and find all of its secret wonders...and please feel free to ask any questions..I will answer if I can, or find the answer if I can't!

Mikayla ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

This is a subject that my sub and I broached as a result of a bet on a football game. Since I won, I set my brain in motion. Before picking her up from work I went and bought baby oil, strips of lace to tie her with, and bananas & cucumbers. After passing the city limits I made her strip completely. It was 3pm so there was no way she would be hidden from view. Imade her put her feet on the dash and gave her the oil to get nice and slippery. I started with the banana and made her use that on herself. It took her about 4-5 miles to have it busted and all over herself. I let her stop and throw it out then more oil and the cucumber. As she worked her pussy over I told her that she would be my slave for the day. I made her tell me of her fantasies on the ride.Just so happened that she had an urge to be a permanent sex slave. That was the day we decided she would be my slave after I taught her how to do a few things. The first was to swallow my cum instead of going to the bathroom to spit it out. The next was to teach her that her body would be mine. I took her to the river and used the cloth to blindfold her then led her out naked to a tree where I tied her arms to an overhanging branch. Then I cut a nice green switch. I started to whip her with it and she started squealing. I continued whipping her as I told her that she would learn to love using her body to pleasure me and my friends. I told her that she would learn to satisfy women also so that she can be used by my other girls. There was no jealousy to creep into it ever. Since I told her that she would be used by my friends to satisfy those deviant desires. Every hole she has will be dp'ed, and would be expected to have everything ready for any perversion I see fit. That was about 8yrs. ago. While we don't play as much as we did then, it is still a rule that if I want her to please me she will strip and come to me for whichever I choose to use. The boundaries and limits must be mutually decided between both of you. After that let your mind take over!!!!Have fun, but be safe. And don't break your toys!!!!!

• Members

I know that Pappy's post on this thread made a lot of people go ' WHAT THE???' but I want to clarify a few things on his behalf.

These were consenting adults, she was a willing participant, he was the DOM to her sub, and she previously agreed to do so and kept on doing so for many years later.

Some have speculated that this woman must be "emotionally distraught" or just plain crazy to allow a man to tell her she was going to please his friends and do DPs and get filled in every hole. First, let me point out that Pappy never says whether she DID these things or not. Frequently a DOM will demand or threaten things that never actually happen. It is part of the 'mind fuck' if you will. So before we get our panties in a bunch over the abuse that this woman suffered (not my words) we should think about whether this actually happened.

Second, even if this DID happen - it is not infrequent of an occurrence in many relationship (BDSM and others) for a man to share his woman or for threesomes or moresomes to happen. While this might not YOUR cup of tea - it doesn't make this woman a tramp or any other negative thing because she engaged in this activity.

Bondage is something that many people simply do not understand. The dynamic in the relationship is COMPLETELY different than the dynamic in a traditional relationship. However, do not fool yourself, even if you do not know it, there is always a DOM and a sub in any relationship -they just might not be wearing leather and a dog collar!

• Members

Just a quick note here I finally got my SO to try some light bondage, YAY ME!!!! One day he will be ready to be a Dom, I am just not sure how soon lol

• 3 months later...
  • Members
In my rather dull life, the closest I can think I came to anything that might be considered kinky is when my fiance put an ice cube in her mouth and then gave me oral sex. WOW! What an unexpected sensation! That is pretty tame stuff by the standards that qualify for BDSM, but everyone has to start somewhere. Now if I could just find the right woman to move on up!

My girl friend and I take turns tying each other. We use only cotton rope with ball gags and sometimes blindfolds. Most of the time the one doing the tying has the other do oral sex on them. I reach orgasm just tying her. I also reach orgasm as she is tying me. The sex is not only gratifying, the orgasm reached is totally out of this world. Just tying her hands behind her then the ball gag and then tying her feet, legs, arms waist and pulling all the ropes tighter just drive us into outer space. I and she continue to experiment in new ties. Stringing the ropes ubove and below her breats and through her vigina to pull her arms tight cannot help but drive you wild. We take our time doing the roping to highen the orgasms. touching each other and doing a little oral touching during the roping gets almost to high to explain.

The sensation of having the other in total control is hard to explain, being forced to satisfy her time and time again drives me to come over and over. The same goes for her when I am tying her. I sometimes come so hard I have to leave her totally tied up until I can rest and come again. I can think of no other way to have great sex.

• Members
I know that Pappy's post on this thread made a lot of people go ' WHAT THE???' but I want to clarify a few things on his behalf.

These were consenting adults, she was a willing participant, he was the DOM to her sub, and she previously agreed to do so and kept on doing so for many years later.

Some have speculated that this woman must be "emotionally distraught" or just plain crazy to allow a man to tell her she was going to please his friends and do DPs and get filled in every hole. First, let me point out that Pappy never says whether she DID these things or not. Frequently a DOM will demand or threaten things that never actually happen. It is part of the 'mind fuck' if you will. So before we get our panties in a bunch over the abuse that this woman suffered (not my words) we should think about whether this actually happened.

Second, even if this DID happen - it is not infrequent of an occurrence in many relationship (BDSM and others) for a man to share his woman or for threesomes or moresomes to happen. While this might not YOUR cup of tea - it doesn't make this woman a tramp or any other negative thing because she engaged in this activity.

Bondage is something that many people simply do not understand. The dynamic in the relationship is COMPLETELY different than the dynamic in a traditional relationship. However, do not fool yourself, even if you do not know it, there is always a DOM and a sub in any relationship -they just might not be wearing leather and a dog collar!

Now for even more clarity for those that think she has been abused. You are correct about this shit never actually occuring. These are things that she expressed interest in during our talks about fantasies. Using this as threats (not my words), makes her respond in a positive way. Just because I have said this doesn't mean they would ever happen. There is a certain mindset with some subs that can be used to heighten their experience here.

• Members
I can think of no other way to have great sex.

You have got to be kidding! Take a look at our Sex Education articles, then look through the DVDs on educational films, and I bet you will learn lots more ways to have great sex. If you are still stumped, I can make several dozen suggestions of techniques and positions to try. PM me.

Howard

Howard, I respect your input, but unless you have a willing and reponsible partner who is an artist in the art of LOVE bondage you have really missed out on one of the really true and extremely sensous ways of love making. I almost have an orgasm as I write our encounters with the cotton rope. She and I visit several bondage sites to get ideas on even more sensous rope ties. One new one is where I tie a large knot as I bring the rope down from her waist so it lays right on her sensitive area at the vagina through her legs to her back where I tie it onto her bound wrists and pull down so her arms are stretched and the rope is forced between her les. She wiggles in uncontrolled desire as I finish with the rest on the roping. Once she or I have our hands tied behind our backs and the ball gag is in from that moment on it keeps building to a huge sexual explosion. As I said earlier the oral sex play continues even as more rope is being applied. One thing I did not mention earlier is we are both nude a while doing this. Goodbye for now, but don't count out this way of LOVE making,

• Members
Howard, I respect your input, but unless you have a willing and reponsible partner who is an artist in the art of LOVE bondage you have really missed out on one of the really true and extremely sensous ways of love making. I almost have an orgasm as I write our encounters with the cotton rope. She and I visit several bondage sites to get ideas on even more sensous rope ties. One new one is where I tie a large knot as I bring the rope down from her waist so it lays right on her sensitive area at the vagina through her legs to her back where I tie it onto her bound wrists and pull down so her arms are stretched and the rope is forced between her les. She wiggles in uncontrolled desire as I finish with the rest on the roping. Once she or I have our hands tied behind our backs and the ball gag is in from that moment on it keeps building to a huge sexual explosion. As I said earlier the oral sex play continues even as more rope is being applied. One thing I did not mention earlier is we are both nude a while doing this. Goodbye for now, but don't count out this way of LOVE making,

Am I correct in assuming that you are speaking of the "Rope Dress" here? Just a suggestion for you here. Ever applied a vibrator to the rope to buzz her clit?

• Members

It's strange that I have just now run across post #20. I snapped out a short little response shortly after I found it. But now after a bit of thought on it I have to say that you folks really disappointed me with this sort of response. I know of at least 3 people that have responded in the same manner that Mikayla speaks of here. Did any of you bother to notice that this was OUR first experience with any of this? Did any of you think that we may have found material to learn about what we were really getting into? Did any of you bother to find out? We all came here to learn about different things. I can honestly say that from the time this expeience happened to now things have changed significantly. My post was very short compared to the novel it could have been and gave little detail to EVERYTHING that had happened then or since. In this forum we are asked about things, we respond honestly, and then we are judged as "abusers" or our lovers are called "emotionally distraught". How about we all chalk this up as a learning experience and stop with the judging? And for those who did judge us, "KISS MY PUSSY"!

• Members

While I do completely understand where Howard is coming from when he says that we should "explore" all the different ways to reach orgasm, I highly doubt that ropenot was suggesting that the ONLY way they could have these explosive orgasms was through the rope tying!

When I read this from Howard:

You have got to be kidding! Take a look at our Sex Education articles, then look through the DVDs on educational films, and I bet you will learn lots more ways to have great sex. If you are still stumped, I can make several dozen suggestions of techniques and positions to try. PM me.

I had the exact same response as ropenot...like, huh? What Howard? Although I doubt he meant it this way (at least I hope not) it does sound like he is saying that he could teach this guy better ways to orgasm, or at least other ways - and it is sort of judgmental when it comes to the delivery. Howard is assuming that this man wants to learn other ways - and his post was not about that at all. His post simply said, 'this is what we like, we both orgasm wonderfully by it' - so why is it necessary to suggest new or other ways???

If this couple is having fantastic sex by doing rope tying (which I COMPLETELY GET) then so be it - let them go at it! Who is to judge them for enjoying this type of play. If they both enjoy it and do it every time the same way - with the result of these fantastic orgasms - who the heck cares???

I am all for teaching people new ways to explore sex - but if someone has a way that is working for them to the best results possible - then hey, I have nothing to say.

As for the other comments regarding abuse and bondage and whatnot.....this is not the first time that those "outside of the community" have mistook or misunderstood a situation. Bondage is a very, very unique entity. There are thousands upon thousands of ways to practice bondage play. Many people (like Howard) simply are not comfortable with the idea of bondage, pain, restraints, extreme play - and that is fine for them. However, many of these people see fit to judge those of us who DO enjoy such play. Simply because they are intimidated, scared or basically turned off by the prospect of such play - they find it easier to say, "this is abuse" or "these people have something wrong in the head, they don't like 'normal' sex." To people who practice bondage, this is 'normal' sex.

I don't think I would ever hear someone who is into bondage say, "hey dude, you only like to have sex in the dark in the missionary style, there is something WRONG with you if you don't like to be tied down!" OF course not, we wouldn't judge. What is right for US is right for US, and what is right for YOU is right for YOU! I think everyone is entitled to practice whatever they want in the privacy of their own home as long as it doesn't involve children, unsolicited torture, rape (not rape play, real rape), or murder (and then sex with the deceased). These things are never OK in mind mind, and in the legal mind either.

I think in the future the bondage forum should only have posts from those IN the community and who want to learn more about it - and those people who seek to judge or make comments about how strange we are, should just be ignored. After all, we have the ability to read or ignore anything on TooTImid.

• Members
While I do completely understand where Howard is coming from when he says that we should "explore" all the different ways to reach orgasm, I highly doubt that ropenot was suggesting that the ONLY way they could have these explosive orgasms was through the rope tying!

When I read this from Howard:

I had the exact same response as ropenot...like, huh? What Howard? Although I doubt he meant it this way (at least I hope not) it does sound like he is saying that he could teach this guy better ways to orgasm, or at least other ways - and it is sort of judgmental when it comes to the delivery. Howard is assuming that this man wants to learn other ways - and his post was not about that at all. His post simply said, 'this is what we like, we both orgasm wonderfully by it' - so why is it necessary to suggest new or other ways???

If this couple is having fantastic sex by doing rope tying (which I COMPLETELY GET) then so be it - let them go at it! Who is to judge them for enjoying this type of play. If they both enjoy it and do it every time the same way - with the result of these fantastic orgasms - who the heck cares???

I am all for teaching people new ways to explore sex - but if someone has a way that is working for them to the best results possible - then hey, I have nothing to say.

As for the other comments regarding abuse and bondage and whatnot.....this is not the first time that those "outside of the community" have mistook or misunderstood a situation. Bondage is a very, very unique entity. There are thousands upon thousands of ways to practice bondage play. Many people (like Howard) simply are not comfortable with the idea of bondage, pain, restraints, extreme play - and that is fine for them. However, many of these people see fit to judge those of us who DO enjoy such play. Simply because they are intimidated, scared or basically turned off by the prospect of such play - they find it easier to say, "this is abuse" or "these people have something wrong in the head, they don't like 'normal' sex." To people who practice bondage, this is 'normal' sex.

I don't think I would ever hear someone who is into bondage say, "hey dude, you only like to have sex in the dark in the missionary style, there is something WRONG with you if you don't like to be tied down!" OF course not, we wouldn't judge. What is right for US is right for US, and what is right for YOU is right for YOU! I think everyone is entitled to practice whatever they want in the privacy of their own home as long as it doesn't involve children, unsolicited torture, rape (not rape play, real rape), or murder (and then sex with the deceased). These things are never OK in mind mind, and in the legal mind either.

I think in the future the bondage forum should only have posts from those IN the community and who want to learn more about it - and those people who seek to judge or make comments about how strange we are, should just be ignored. After all, we have the ability to read or ignore anything on TooTImid.

This is great. Love bondage sex should have a special place. The average bondage person is usually very intelligent, highly motivated and extremely creative. Howard is very interesting but very mundane. I love hearing about how others practice their bondage sessions. It just gives us more ideas. Some of the answers I got tell each step in the bondage session from the first arms being tied behind her or his back to the second or third orgasm. My sessions are always male and female. Also this is the third girl friend I have been in love bondage with. I first started when I was in my early 30's. The first two younger than me ladies went on to marry young men who shared their desires. Just spreading great pleasure.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Okay so I am scared to say anything. Wow. We have some passion in this forum huh? I too love a good spanking. I love it when he has me tied up, blindfolded, and all I can hear are the sounds around me. I orgasm as soon as the blindfold goes on. He tells me, "what's all the excitement for, we're only getting started" another orgasm. I know he would never hurt me. Well there was the one time with the candle wax when he burned my tit but it was purely accidental and we new to the wax thing were using REAL candlewax. For anyone who hasn't been tied up. I would say try it. But like Mikayla said, TRUST is key to enjoyment. But you know being tied up isn't always so "dominating". Like sometimes we leave the blindfold off and whoever is not tied up touches the other in erotic ways, performs oral sex, plays with toys, and well, for me, it was just more personal. It's like he is still in control (or vice versa) but he's gentle. That can be great too. But I gotta say, when that blindfold goes on.....Spank me, tease me, thrill me, please me![/