Official Community Forums Home

What Was Your First?

• Members

My first was a leather cock ring with snaps that went around the top of my dick and under my balls. My wife gave it to me for Christmas one year. We were at her mother's house in England - all together open gifts around the tree - when she says, "Here's one for you," and handed me a thin package. When I opened I know what it was but no one else did. I put it on my wrist and thanked her for the bracelet. Later I put it on for real and continue to enjoy it . . .

• Members
Hello All!

what was YOUR first sex toy?

Which one is now your favorite, or is your first still your favorite? I am always so curious about what other women buy (or men) I would love to know! Come on ladies...or guys.....give me some input please!

Thanks!

Our first toy was a 6 inch basic jelly slim line purchased at a local shop. It had amazing ice cream cone swirlies in the shaft and this lovely deep eggplant color, but was named "the sapphire." We used it a long time until the jelly just began disentigrating and I had to throw away the covering. I still have the metal innards hopping to just find a new sleeve one day, but so far no luck.

That was years ago and this then timid girl is now edging into her fourties and is much more adventurous and daring. For overall over the edge orgamic power I have to say my Rabbit is the best! (we have three, the new one has a nice firm shaft that I just love) However, for versatility, I'd have to say my twin eggs are awesome. They are small, quiet, have lots of pulses and vibes, and there are TWO of them on this set. Much easier to travel with, or share with a friend! Double the pleasure, double the fun, you know? LOL Nothing like having that huge and intimidating rabbit fall out of a suit case for embarrassment factor. Not a problem with my wonderful eggs.

Of course, I have not as yet strayed too far from the basic beginners and phallic shaped toys, but I am totally looking forward to everything that comes in a box from TooTimid. I've gotten quite adventurous of late and I'm enjoying broadening my horizons.

~the laundry goddess

• Members

I have only just found this site so I am gonna add to this great post!!!

My bullets at the moment are my fave.

my first was a 7" horrible red plastic hard vibe, brought at Ann Summers. I was with my mate and just picked one and got out the shop. Its horrible and does nothing for me. Then my hubby brought me a rabbit and I did not use it for a while then one night while he was at work I felt all horny and gave it a go......WOW!!! I nearly fell off my bed, I had not had an orgasm from my clit before (sad I know). After that I brought an IGasm which I never hook up to the ipod I just use as is. I have lots of little toys and bullets and my vibro eggs arrived this morning so when hubby is at work and son is asleep they will be tested.

I like to test my toys on my owwn before fessing up to hubby that I have brought another! :lol:

I would really like a wireless egg that he has the controls or one that is activated by mobile phone.....those are next on the list.

We have only been together 15 years and I have to say since we introduced toys 18 month ago sex has never been so good or fun!!! We now have toy afternoons when our son is a school so no fear of interruptions! I have also overcome my embarrassment of going in to sex shops, they are the toys "r" us for grown ups!! :P

• Members

I guess my first real toy was the Smart Balls, but I only used them a couple times. They kept slipping out and the string irritated my lips. I want to get a small set and work my way up. I love the unexpected "vibes" from it though. My second toy was a clear dong with balls and suction cup. That works great, and I still love it.

However, I guess my favorite is my Wascally Wabbit. It gets me every time!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

many people from here,thet buy first vibrator,the vibator is good experince,and try another vibrators.

i search a vibrator to use for first time,but i do not know what to buy :rolleyes:

• Members

My first toy wasnt to long ago. I was about 40 and started evolving into a more sexual being.

I remember just getting on the computer to look for someplace to purchase a toy. that in itself was HUGE!!!! After finding a site and indesions past (indecision, due to 'good girls don't' upbringing) I finially ordered a very generic slim line sort of vibrating didlo. I rushed home for the better part of 3 weeks just to be able to collect the mail before any one else had a chance to. As if that wasn't difficult enough it took me about 6-8mth before even putting batteries in it not to mention the countless hours of thought/fantasy that went into it before ever using it. Then the first time ever to use it, I sat staring at it like it was going to jump up and bit me or something. Any way after a while I did end up useing it, and loving it! The rest is history.

I usually thourgh away toys once I become board with them, but I the keep fist toy as a reminder...

• Members

My first toy was an egg-shaped bullet. The one in the picture was covered in purple leopard print, but the one I got was pink. I hate pink, but I wanted my O so I tried it anyway. After that I was definitely okay with having one pink object in the house! ^_^ (It's since been replaced with a silver bullet.)

Personally, nothing beats an egg-shaped bullet. The narrower ones (shaped like this) just don't do the job as well for me. I can put in an egg and lay back and let it goooo, but the skinny ones require me to work hard at it.

• Members

my first was the waterproof rabbit vibe.... it was rather uncomfortable to use... But it worked great as a clit vibe rather than an internal vibe!

My friend prompted me to try something... glad I did! ^.^

• Members
Hello All!

I was looking at my superfluity of sex toys and trying to remember which was my first - then I saw her - a light blue slimline - old faithful! Ole' blue got me through many a rough night without a man, I brought her into the marriage (so if I EVER get divorced - I GET FULL CUSTODY); she has worked for over 10 years! Alas, she is no longer my favorite toy - sorry ole' blue.

It got me thinking - what was YOUR first sex toy? Which one is now your favorite, or is your first still your favorite? I am always so curious about what other women buy (or men) I would love to know!

For me - ole blue is my first (and always will be) - but my vibe du'jour is the metallic Heart-On, or my Glittering G-Spot, or my Vibrating Pleasure Beads, or my iVibe, or my G-Spot probe, or my pink butt plug, or the glass dildos....oh I forgot about those........or my . . .damn my head hurts....don't make me pick!

Come on ladies...or guys.....give me some input please!

Thanks!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

My first was the cyber skin vitual touch vagina which was good but then I got pearl pleasure stroker and a bullet to use with that is hard to beat if you don't have the real one. I keep looking for another to try if any has a favorite let me know

• Members

Our first toy was a white plastic vibrator from Spencers, but we've come a long way since then. Right now Di says her favorite is our Doc Johnson Lucid Dream No.14 G-spot vibe. We both use it on her G-spot and she puts a comdom on it and gives my P-spot a good workout. My favorite is our newest addition, a two strap harness and a Nexus Sr. double dildo. My cock gets hard and starts oozing pre-cum as soon as I see Di slipping it on. Di enjoys it because she loves when I have multiple orgasms and when she takes that dildo to my butt I usually have five or six good non-cumming orgasms which eventually build up to one where my cock turns into a cum hose and showers us both. ;)